Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEL][Digishield] BELLS Dev. by BillyM2k(Dogecoin dev)Forked, Fast, Fun! - page 12. (Read 62872 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

bells.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to The BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 243
Did CryptoBlox remove BEL?

Edit: Nevermind, looks like there's just updates going on
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
Need help? Shoot me a message!
Honest Update:

First Developer went MIA, so we brought another developer onto the team to finish the project. 

He has also gone MIA, which leaves us nowhere.

I'm looking into hiring a developer to get this done. 

If anyone donates anything to the btc address in the OP, it will go straight toward hiring someone.

I can also offer bells as payment to a dev.

If anyone knows of a good, honest developer who would become a part of this community, send me a pm.

I apologize for my lack of communication.  I've been working 70+ hours a week as of late, and it has eaten away at my free time.

I promise the update will happen.  Do not sell your bells.

Bells Rock!

Thank you for the honest update. People have definitely not given up on BEL, the hashrate has been stable lately. The price is rising a bit, and once the update happens we'll see BEL on a few more exchanges I'm sure.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Honest Update:

First Developer went MIA, so we brought another developer onto the team to finish the project. 

He has also gone MIA, which leaves us nowhere.

I'm looking into hiring a developer to get this done. 

If anyone donates anything to the btc address in the OP, it will go straight toward hiring someone.

I can also offer bells as payment to a dev.

If anyone knows of a good, honest developer who would become a part of this community, send me a pm.

I apologize for my lack of communication.  I've been working 70+ hours a week as of late, and it has eaten away at my free time.

I promise the update will happen.  Do not sell your bells.

Bells Rock!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 728
Activity: yes
An update could be awesome  Roll Eyes
ECF
Activity: 42

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,BEL Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
Is the update ever coming?

I don't know, any chance we can look into getting a dedicated developer here?

I wouldn't mind dropping some BTC into the fund if we can use some in getting an actual developer to update the wallet.

People are still mining this up, a rather constant 30mh/s

Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 31

Shocked

Took it down cause lack of use, maybe rushed in to it, should put it back up.

I dont undrestand, is the dev still around? Do we have any news on the coin?
Price is droping and nobody on IRC, it looks quite bad.

http://cryptocoinexchanger.com:19928/static/ back
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Some people are becoming some real BEL whales mining this day and night on such low difficulty. It'll come back around well for them when BEL hits 1k satoshi.

There is a real calm here, before the storm.
That's why I'm here.
ECF
Activity: 42

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,BEL Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
Some people are becoming some real BEL whales mining this day and night on such low difficulty. It'll come back around well for them when BEL hits 1k satoshi.

There is a real calm here, before the storm.
Activity: 490
thimo the dev
Activity: 182
Windows wallet cant connected!

BELLS.conf  :

rpcuser=bells
rpcpassword=rock
addnode=199.127.226.129
addnode=162.243.113.110
addnode=85.9.209.40:8403
addnode=162.243.113.110
addnode=162.243.228.98:19919
addnode=188.226.175.6
addnode=85.9.209.34:8403
addnode=node1.bellscoin.org
addnode=cryptocoinexchanger.com:19919
addnode=bel.blocksolved.com
rpcport=19918
rcpallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1

Huh Lips sealed Angry

I wasnt syncing either (havent opened my wallet in awhile until you mentioned this) But I used the Config file and all good again.

Make sure your Bells.conf is named exactly like the Users/Name/App/Roaming/Bells file directory.

Might try deleting everything except the Wallet.Dat and config file and running the wallet again (after confirming the correct .conf file name)

Let me know if it worked
I need sell 200 BEL   now!!
But the wallet (Windows) no connect for a few days!!

WHERE ARE YOU ADMINS?
Windows wallet cant connected!

BELLS.conf  :

rpcuser=bells
rpcpassword=rock
addnode=199.127.226.129
addnode=162.243.113.110
addnode=85.9.209.40:8403
addnode=162.243.113.110
addnode=162.243.228.98:19919
addnode=188.226.175.6
addnode=85.9.209.34:8403
addnode=node1.bellscoin.org
addnode=cryptocoinexchanger.com:19919
addnode=bel.blocksolved.com
rpcport=19918
rcpallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1

Huh Lips sealed Angry
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
Any updates to when this fork will be happening. I'm anxiously waiting.

My guess is after the fork, BEL could get onto a few more exchanges, am I correct in my thinking? Has there been any effort to do so already?

The net hashrate seems decent lately.

BELLS ROCK!

keep miming...  fork is future...  mining is now.
Pages:
Jump to: