Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEL][Digishield] BELLS Dev. by BillyM2k(Dogecoin dev)Forked, Fast, Fun! - page 10. (Read 62872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
Excellent! You guys DID decide to lengthen the block times....
This is good for the coin...
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Good deal. Everything was so smooth.   Cool
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Hard Fork was a success!  Mine while the diff is low Wink
Activity: 243
Awesome to see that the fork went as planned. We're on block 203038 now.

Based on the new difficulty changes and block time, BEL is completely undervalued right now. Buy it up while it's cheap!
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners

bel.blocksolved.com was successfully updated to the latest wallet version

Thank you!  It has been noted in the OP.

Bells Rock!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

Well not quiet yet.  <100 block
Yaaa blocksolved great pool +1
Activity: 120

bel.blocksolved.com was successfully updated to the latest wallet version

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
CDN is now working, website is updated and new dns should be propagating.
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

bells.charityminingpools.com - UPDATED TO LATEST VERSION!

Come mine while making a difference.

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to The BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

Thank you!  I have noted that you are updated and ready in the OP.
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

bells.charityminingpools.com - UPDATED TO LATEST VERSION!

Come mine while making a difference.

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to The BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Pages:
Jump to: