Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BELI] BELI! Update total coin cap reduced to 96.5 bil ! - page 15. (Read 97474 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
BELI is pretty much alive!!!

Check our first video, "What is BELI" it is really COOL, what do you thik???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDB-sHX0zLc&feature=youtu.be

Seizure-inducing and excruciatingly slow. Congrats, I never thought these two things could possibly go together.
haha, wow... so you deleted the old thread and created a new one because you didn't like how this piece of shit coin was being received by the community BEFORE it even launched.

I said this in the old thread too: this coin will fail.

You are Liar or Moron, not sure which one is. This is the original post, nothing deleted, same launch day.

How convenient for you that it can't be proven! I assure you, I'm neither. There was another post announcing this coin and everyone was telling how shitty it looked. So, you deleted it.

Why so defensive anyway?

HAHA. Go away.

why so agressive... none of us asked you to reply here at all... seems like this man got a little ego and jealousy problems  Wink

I reply here because I care about the altcoin space and shitcoins like this just dilute and diminish the overall value of the community.

Jealous? haha... what would I have to be jealous of? I'm quite happy NOT being you, trust me Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
BELI is pretty much alive!!!

Check our first video, "What is BELI" it is really COOL, what do you thik???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDB-sHX0zLc&feature=youtu.be
LOL, I told you this coin would die!!!!!
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
I sold on the cryptorush 672072 BELI when he was the course 0,000001 Grin

No, you did not.

It fell down to 5 satoshi in 20 minutes, and there were no sales betwenn 98 and 5
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I sold on the cryptorush 672072 BELI when he was the course 0,000001 Grin
Activity: 12
How to solo mining ??

threads=?
Scantime=?
Server=?
Port=?
Username=?
password=?

I'm newbie , I'm not understand to mining in my computer
Help me Smiley
1 satoshi wall destroyed, no buy order left lol

coin is dead...

Not that easy!
Activity: 140
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
1 satoshi wall destroyed, no buy order left lol

coin is dead...
Activity: 40
I can't sync the block info , who can show the .conf file ? many thanks.

Sample belicoin.conf

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=33333
port=33334
gen=0
server=1
addnode=5.249.152.159:33334
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Well i'm sorry, but Rabbitcoin is a true definition of shitcoin also.

Look at it from my perspective, who's gonna buy this sellwall at 2 satoshi? Nobody.

What do you expect, starting from 100 satoshi, really??? Even starting with 1 sat is good, this just beginning, hope it better soon.

I'm pretty sure that once the market stabilises (all early miners have sold off their coins as cheap as possible) it will start going upwards. What we can do in the meantime is grow as a community and start using the coins.

Remember that the coins are only worth what you want them to be. Right now the big miners are just looking for their daily profit so they are selling them as cheap as possible, I think I saw someone selling 50mil at a time earlier today before cryptorush went down. It's gonna be their loss when they see the coin start rising. Smiley But I'm pretty sure they aren't even interested in that.
Activity: 91
I can't sync the block info , who can show the .conf file ? many thanks.
Dont get me wrong. Many of todays so called shitcoins started witha good intent towards the community, but seeing as many of so called "developers" are actually kids, at 1st site of pushback or lack of intetest, dump their premine and move on. This ruins the coin, and angers a lot of people. Just check the exchanges, most coins that have sell walls with 100m+ coins being sold at 1-2 sat are like that (or pure dump coins)
Activity: 41

Look at it from my perspective, who's gonna buy this sellwall at 2 satoshi? Nobody.

What do you expect, starting from 100 satoshi, really??? Even starting with 1 sat is good, this just beginning, hope it better soon.

there is no reason the price should grow, this coin is pretty much pointless a everybody that mined it has intension just for selling it
Activity: 140

So.....something new in cryptoworld

136,596,634 coins being dumped at 2 satoshi each.

Gimme an *S*
Gimme an *H*
Gimme an *I*
Gimme an *T*

What does that spell?

*B*E*L*I*
Activity: 42
26 addresses received Beli on Twitter today, don't forget to tweet https://twitter.com/BeliCoin for your free coins!

@BeliCoin gives me #free #belicoin #freebelicoin #beli #cryptocurrency #bitcoin #onepiece YOUR ADDRESS many thx
Pages:
Jump to: