Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BELI] BELI! Update total coin cap reduced to 96.5 bil ! - page 13. (Read 97474 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I can't get envolved in all released altcoins (I think there are a few hundreds at the moment) and decided to pick and choose the interesting ones. Belicoin is really one of the interesting new coins of the last month and I decided to download the wallet and try to mine. A good team and a fair start are two preconditions to for me to start with this coin. It obvious that Belicoin will be the next big altcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
900 billion Wow Amazing  Shocked !! ,, Impressed kidding but that BELICOIN and the real,, This is a BUY! The Coin Who Will Become the King of crypto-coins!
I hope all will still stay Belicoin  Kiss
Activity: 336
Belicoin is cool. New logo is looling even better.
Activity: 294
Looked this awesome video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDB-sHX0zLc and downloaded the wallet to start with Belicoin now.
Nice wallet and fast syncing for me. I will grab some coins from the giveaways and try to mine a little. Hope they will rise in the future and make me happy!
Activity: 36
Activity: 25
please help beli vote Mintpal  Grin
Activity: 15
just started collecting BELI , and soon mining it (hope so)
and i've plan to keep it not to trade it, Smiley
i believe the value will raise in time

"sorry for my bad english"
Activity: 190
I will keep mining this, it has the hash and the community and i feel it is very undervalued. Great future! To anyone keep mining! To the moon!
My prediction BELI coins will grow fast and suitable for future investment. I'm sure it was because I had seen at the overnight exchange services crypto rush to BELI coins until it reaches the level of 0.00000110 BTC then only a few seconds down again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Just downloaded the wallet and startet with Belicoin. Seems to be a interesting coin with a great future!
Activity: 50
please help beli vote Mintpal
Belicoin is great
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Beli coin is from anime and yea i like anime so i like beli coin but i don't have beli coin and i don' know how to mine it, so give me some please

BDfQp6GwEUN65vQNXewuUpdftfzoFYtcgm
Thank you

woh yeah you don't know how to mine it. But you know how to download a wallet and post an address here for begging.
Activity: 252
Beli coin is from anime and yea i like anime so i like beli coin but i don't have beli coin and i don' know how to mine it, so give me some please

BDfQp6GwEUN65vQNXewuUpdftfzoFYtcgm
Thank you
Activity: 140
24Hr Volume: 4.38976133 BTC

Yeah, So Far, So GOOD
Activity: 6
I LOVE BELI
Activity: 244
It Is A nice altcoin.