Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BELI] BELI! Update total coin cap reduced to 96.5 bil ! - page 32. (Read 97474 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
240,000 Beli per block .........

240,0000 Beli per block better.

because you premine  0.8%.....

dont worry most of the premine will be shared via reddit, twitter, face and faucets
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
240,000 Beli per block .........

240,0000 Beli per block better.

because you premine  0.8%.....

Activity: 89
I'm in =D

... But why 18h GMT =(
So early >.<"
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
900 billion seems like quite a risk, you would need a community many times doge, good luck with that

'If you don't take risks, you can't create a future." Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
900 billion seems like quite a risk, you would need a community many times doge, good luck with that
and too much to share  Grin
Activity: 392
Too much total coins?
Activity: 266
Rings belling!
sq
Activity: 294
yes, you can Smiley

Short Update, we hired developer for Reddit Tipbot and have Reddit mod.
General status update will be provided soon.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
can i be nakama Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
This coin is gonna turn out good! Smiley
Activity: 350
Based on the Dev's argument I should be able to create WolMart Coin with no fear of repercussions whatsoever...

In that case let this serve as the semi official announcement for the upcoming WMT (Wol-Mart Coin)...mine the crap out of it since we don't have to fear a lawsuit eh?
you spell it as be-ri not beli, and it is belicoin, no problem with that.
Activity: 112
Be kind man, don't be mankind
Much as it's cute and it has an established following, coins branded with an exisiting, moneyed and legally defendable intellectual property might well make things difficult for themselves in the long run.

Tom, please check below link, we don't use branded name as currency name but would like to use establised following
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Belly

The logo and the name ベリ (however you spell it)  are creations and intellectual properties of Eiichiro Oda, and cool as he might be with having a cryptocoin named after those in his works, Shonen Jump may be less amused.
Much as it's cute and it has an established following, coins branded with an exisiting, moneyed and legally defendable intellectual property might well make things difficult for themselves in the long run.

Tom, please check below link, we don't use branded name as currency name but would like to use establised following
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Belly
Activity: 112
Be kind man, don't be mankind
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I PMed but did not got response, I traslated to Turkish, please check
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5117981
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

Please developers ..... not more SHITCOINS , we are really tired of SHIT, find yourself a decent job or do a Coin really innovative.

Pages:
Jump to: