Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BELI] BELI! Update total coin cap reduced to 96.5 bil ! - page 33. (Read 97474 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
"We've chosen litecoin algorithm and modified it so that every anime/manga fan could mine it using home computer."

sigh.

Yeah because LTC itself is impossible to mine by anyone but people with PhD's in cryptography.

lol... it doesn't even make any sense! And the sad thing is that people will still jump on this and mine it, thereby helping the dev make a quick profit while the miners make a small profit and the coin quickly falls between the cracks and disappears into nothingness after that. Then the dev will create another coin which also serves zero purpose except as a quick pump and dump which in turn makes him even more profit and further dilutes the entire altcoin scene.

Do you yourself a favor and mine the coins that have actual promise and stability. I won't even bother mentioning which ones those are because it should be pretty obvious.
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
"We've chosen litecoin algorithm and modified it so that every anime/manga fan could mine it using home computer."

sigh.

Yeah because LTC itself is impossible to mine by anyone but people with PhD's in cryptography.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What about this?  Grin

Activity: 196
LOL.. win or lose we shall see..

Thanks Jammy.
Activity: 96
Added you to our list - CryptoCoins Calendar
Activity: 159
You ll be more sorry soon Smiley
Activity: 119
Retarded Shquipare coin. Sorry.
Activity: 224
NO PREMINE please. Coins do much better in the long run without premine? "but how will I cover my costs?" Encourage miners and community to donate to you. More credibility this way = better price once you get listed.

any bounty for this Smiley

Hımm, not your custom work but it is COOL Smiley, needs bounty, PM me.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
AWESOME !!!

ima mine beli !!! huge one piece fan Cheesy
When will people realize, "coining" a coin after something popular is short term only (Coinye, Cage, Fry, Firefly) and you're just asking for legal action against the crypto community and ultimately devaluing crypto currency as a legitimate store of value in the long run.

This is a pump and dump.  No offense to the devs, but you've already stated the inspiration was anime/one piece.  Barring any legal action that could kill the coin, if I run a comic shop it might be good for short term promotions, but if I'm a corporate accountant, car dealership, divorce lawyer, I'm not going to wish to be paid in a currency based on what I might consider a teenagers cartoon.

People need to stop making catch phrase coins every week and put serious development into moving the crypto market from a speculative, volatile pump and dump and move it into the direction of a serious, legitimate means of value for conducting business transactions.

Otherwise we'll keep mining new coins, trading up to BTC and then letting them fall by the wayside.

Thanks for your comment, really apreciated. But, OP is not teenager cartoon and I'm not teenager too Smiley Did not use same currency name/sign in OP.
You can wish to be paid in whatever coin is, this is our wish. And, our primary aim is anime/manga world as stated in first message.
Bitcoin itself is in speculative nature, blame to an alt-coin for that inequity. I think tech innovation is not enough for a coin to be successful, something more is needed sometimes. DOGE is good example of that. I also inspired from it, hope they ll not take any legal action too Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
7.2 billion total supply would've been massive.

7.2 billion premine on the other hand is just pushing it.

Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
When will people realize, "coining" a coin after something popular is short term only (Coinye, Cage, Fry, Firefly) and you're just asking for legal action against the crypto community and ultimately devaluing crypto currency as a legitimate store of value in the long run.

This is a pump and dump.  No offense to the devs, but you've already stated the inspiration was anime/one piece.  Barring any legal action that could kill the coin, if I run a comic shop it might be good for short term promotions, but if I'm a corporate accountant, car dealership, divorce lawyer, I'm not going to wish to be paid in a currency based on what I might consider a teenagers cartoon.

People need to stop making catch phrase coins every week and put serious development into moving the crypto market from a speculative, volatile pump and dump and move it into the direction of a serious, legitimate means of value for conducting business transactions.

Otherwise we'll keep mining new coins, trading up to BTC and then letting them fall by the wayside.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This's BELI! The Coin Who Will Become the King of crypto-coins!

You should offer a bounty for a translation into English as well.

There was nothing wrong with that sentence, except the capital letters.
Go flame someone else.

Obviously English is not your native language either.
Go talk shiz somewhere else.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

any bounty for this Smiley
Ge
Activity: 229
I'm really interested for the french translation, i'm a big fan of one piece, send me what you want I traduce in PM.
See you
Very nice, you got 5 mil beli, dont forget to send the address after download the wallet Smiley

ooo he he 5 million belli for me lol thank you

You know we have alot to give  Grin, 1 more if you create special character

character as in person or as in currency sign?

Currency sign, in the logo, if you have Illustrator, just select Beli symbol, color it it black and copy/paste info character editor.
Pages:
Jump to: