Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]🚀BeLL Platform🚀[Wallet with Insurance Features][Airdrop]🌎DEX🌎[ICO] - page 4. (Read 17298 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 3
At first glance, the project is interesting, we will see what will happen next.

Thank you for your comment! Please keep your eyes peeled for our project!
Project actually looks good, but we could do with more details.

As our project expands and grows, our team keeps posting updates on SNS like Telegram, Twitter and Facebook.
Please follow us and keep an eye on our project!

Telegram: https://t.me/BeLLPlatform

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BeLLPlatform

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/BeLLPlatform.Version1.01

Thank you!
Before you want to KYC's investors for invest, you should finish KYC your team first

As we expand and grow, we have a plan to exhibit our project at some conferences where our team will be presenting.
So, please keep an eye on our project!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
I observe this platform and its development
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Very good business approach! we are all waiting for a great result!Really interesting concept behind this project. But the team should consider show their identities in order to  earn trust of investors better. No one wants to invest something that they don't know well.Anyway, I'm applying for the airdrop. Thank you
There are many cryptocurrency wallets. But they are almost uncomfortable wallet.
BeLL Wallet said that it aims to be "the most convenient and secure"
So I like it. Also I'm very interesting your bounty campaign.
Thank you.  Grin

Thank you for your comment, please keep your eyes peeled for out project!
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
Can you give us the real face of your dev team?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
I think it will be very interesting if this project informs the team and also the people behind the project. Of course some of us will be happy to support your project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
At first glance, the project is interesting, we will see what will happen next.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Project actually looks good, but we could do with more details.
Activity: 336
Before you want to KYC's investors for invest, you should finish KYC your team first
Activity: 196
There are many cryptocurrency wallets. But they are almost uncomfortable wallet.
BeLL Wallet said that it aims to be "the most convenient and secure"
So I like it. Also I'm very interesting your bounty campaign.
Thank you.  Grin
Activity: 1
Hello BeLL Platform team!

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/bell-wallet-27737
You are aiming to collect a soft cap of $5M, yet you have manga-characters as your profile pics. Are you going to disclose your real profiles anytime soon? How can a user trust your wallet with insurance feature if he doesn't know who's behind it? Credibility is hard to build in an anonymous project.
That is true and everyone is very uncomfortable and doubts the developer who hides his identity. I think the OP can provide a link to the developers' social media accounts, so we can see and check it out.
Unsure if they are just hiding their identities so that remain nothing when they scam all of you or they hide it for their privacy itself. :/
yeah this is very strange and doubts, they use profile pictures of manga and see the development team doesn't have the real face. The OP should provide a more detailed explanation about this or indeed they do not want their identity to be known. remain cautious before investing in this project because I think this project will end in fraud.
Unfortunately the OP or the team from this project did not respond to this complaint, even though he had read and made the latest other post reply, but did not care about this.

We truly understand your concern regarding the team identities. However, we would like to know if all of you have even seen Satoshi Nakamoto's face and have known his identity.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
You are aiming to collect a soft cap of $5M, yet you have manga-characters as your profile pics. Are you going to disclose your real profiles anytime soon? How can a user trust your wallet with insurance feature if he doesn't know who's behind it? Credibility is hard to build in an anonymous project.
That is true and everyone is very uncomfortable and doubts the developer who hides his identity. I think the OP can provide a link to the developers' social media accounts, so we can see and check it out.
Unsure if they are just hiding their identities so that remain nothing when they scam all of you or they hide it for their privacy itself. :/
yeah this is very strange and doubts, they use profile pictures of manga and see the development team doesn't have the real face. The OP should provide a more detailed explanation about this or indeed they do not want their identity to be known. remain cautious before investing in this project because I think this project will end in fraud.
Unfortunately the OP or the team from this project did not respond to this complaint, even though he had read and made the latest other post reply, but did not care about this.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
Really interesting concept behind this project. But the team should consider revealing their identities to better earn trust of investors. Meanwhile, I'm applying for the airdrop. Thank you

Thank you so much for participating!
Activity: 144
Really interesting concept behind this project. But the team should consider revealing their identities to better earn trust of investors. Meanwhile, I'm applying for the airdrop. Thank you
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: