Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]🚀BeLL Platform🚀[Wallet with Insurance Features][Airdrop]🌎DEX🌎[ICO] - page 5. (Read 17298 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Interesting ICO. I have a huge ICO buyers email list for sale please pm me if interested. You have a good ICO you just need people to notice it!!!
Activity: 22
I'd like to see the real photos of the team
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
sorry. i click  the contact social on the website but not yet.

Sorry for the inconvenience. It's been fixed now. Please try again!
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
You are aiming to collect a soft cap of $5M, yet you have manga-characters as your profile pics. Are you going to disclose your real profiles anytime soon? How can a user trust your wallet with insurance feature if he doesn't know who's behind it? Credibility is hard to build in an anonymous project.
That is true and everyone is very uncomfortable and doubts the developer who hides his identity. I think the OP can provide a link to the developers' social media accounts, so we can see and check it out.
Activity: 182
sorry. i click  the contact social on the website but not yet.
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
Is that sanji from one piece anime as the co-founder and CTO?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
You are aiming to collect a soft cap of $5M, yet you have manga-characters as your profile pics. Are you going to disclose your real profiles anytime soon? How can a user trust your wallet with insurance feature if he doesn't know who's behind it? Credibility is hard to build in an anonymous project.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3

■What is BeLL Platform

BeLL Wallet creates the final form of ‘wallet’ which helps manage assets in a way that is 100% secure.

BeLL Wallet aims to be‘THE MOST CONVENIENT AND SECURE WALLET IN THE WORLD. ’

BeLL Wallet makes continuous updates on its features.

To put the decentralized society into practice.

The BeLL DEX (Decentralized Exchange) distributes 100% of its profit to BeLLCoin holders.

To provide BeLLCoin holders some of the biggest benefits of blockchain technology including DLT (distributed ledger technology) and P2P autonomous network in their
everyday lives, we came up with the solution of developing the BeLL DEX that the society appreciates, sharing its profit with all the participants.

1. To develop the DEX that BeLLCoin holders appreciate
2. To provide user support by all BeLLCoin holders
3. To establish the truly decentralized society with all BeLLCoin holders

These three are fundamental policies of BeLL.

By combining these three,we keep developing the legitimate DEX that users genuinely appreciate.

1.Insurance

BeLL Wallet is a DEX, insured wallet.

When you are unable to access your wallet in a situation like forgetting or losing your password, the insurance will cover this situation.
And all your assets will be returned to you.

In most cases, when managing or storing your assets in a general digital wallet, asset management is 100% on your own responsibility.

In case of being unable to access your wallet for any reason, there is always a risk that their assets will NOT be returned.

BeLL Wallet enables you to avoid this risk and ensures that your assets are safely protected in the wallet.

2.Joint Ownership

In many cases, a digital wallet can be accessed by anyone if the ID and password are known.

If a corporate body manages cryptocurrency assets, one person’ s decision can allow transitions of assets in general digital wallets and exchange accounts, which carries various risks.

In BeLL Wallet, there is an option to have joint ownership in a single account. In this setting, to withdraw your assets, it requires to get verified from all approved users you assigned.

3.Seamless Transition of Assets

Wallet owners can set up their wallet with specified conditions.

For example, when something unexpected happens to the wallet owner, multiple approved users, such as family members, loved ones or colleagues, can access the wallet on behalf of the main owner.

■Team

■BeLL 1st Airdrop

BeLL project officially launched today!

Airdrop Conditions:
The first 3,000 get the total of 3,000,000 BeLL (3 million USD)

1. Follow @BeLLPlatform on Twitter and retweet the tweet below
https://twitter.com/BeLLPlatform

2. Join BeLL Telegram and leave a comment
https://t.me/BeLLPlatform

※ Please write your comments (such as ‘hello!’) in English.

3. Follow Facebook and ‘Like’ BeLL Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/BeLLPlatform.Version1.01

4. Please post a comment on ANN thread of Bitcointalk.

5.Fill out the application form.
https://goo.gl/forms/cfEmAJ7gb1MAYbVk1

※ You must have a ERC20 wallet to receive BeLL.

※Airdrop will be distributed when ICO is completed.

■Roadmap

■BeLL Token Details

Pages:
Jump to: