Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BERN] BERNcash - X14 PoW/PoS Hybrid - BERN the big banks - page 41. (Read 151774 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 503
Why BernieCoin still cheap price and many crypto currency get higher price in in 1 or 2 months and Bern Coin and bern coin take seven month and still cheap price can you tell me , when BernieCoin will be getting strong and powerful , i think the developer of BernieCoin are too lazy, all cheap crypto currency are going to higher and BERNIE Coin is still with cheap and low price.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
K that was simple  Cool I added a bit to the intro on top of what is on the webpage, as well as links for all thing's BERN (will add mining links etc tomorrow)

https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/bern/
legendary
Kaspa
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=bern

Please vote. Thank you in advance!
sir why not going up BERN ? i thing it will minimum 350-700 but not up ? dev not work now or any other problem?

Price depends on how many is buying.

Why do u think its the devs "job" to buy?
sir i am a new user i don't know to much but i have buy 100k bern so all & you support & up i want to much profit x30

The price will go up if many people start buying.

This is a long term coin, so a quick earning is not very likely.
It has a roadmap to 2020.

But who knows... this election thing going on over there is batshit crazy... anything might happen.

Yeah I've always looked at BERN as a long term community growth project, I don't care what the price does... although a little volume on a couple sites would make for some good trading. I'm staking 90+% of what I hold and trying to trade for more on yobit here and there. So I'd be happy to see BERN on cc-ex, I actually made 15$ when I presented the idea of adding BERN to trex on Bill's steemit thread... but I'm guessing he decided against it for now.

I've been thinking of starting a BERN community at crypto-city.com, even tho there isn't many people on it yet it seems to be a well done site and could see it getting used more... I try not to come on these forums too much anymore, newbs need a better place to learn about cryptos and coin projects
let us know sir if you already started that plan so we can follow you there and continue supporting BERN project, it is a long term investment and it will continue to rise so support is really needed.

Yeah, I think I will, I'm just looking at how that part of the site works now... it looks pretty simple tho, and I'm sure I'll be able to add moderators to help.( as long as you're using your real name)  

Cheers all, I'm fonzerrellie on there as well... same with FB
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

sir why not going up BERN ? i thing it will minimum 350-700 but not up ? dev not work now or any other problem?

sir i am a new user i don't know to much but i have buy 100k bern so all & you support & up i want to much profit x30

But who knows... this election thing going on over there is batshit crazy... anything might happen.

Yeah I've always looked at BERN as a long term community growth project, I don't care what the price does... although a little volume on a couple sites would make for some good trading. I'm staking 90+% of what I hold and trying to trade for more on yobit here and there. So I'd be happy to see BERN on cc-ex, I actually made 15$ when I presented the idea of adding BERN to trex on Bill's steemit thread... but I'm guessing he decided against it for now.

I've been thinking of starting a BERN community at crypto-city.com, even tho there isn't many people on it yet it seems to be a well done site and could see it getting used more... I try not to come on these forums too much anymore, newbs need a better place to learn about cryptos and coin projects
let us know sir if you already started that plan so we can follow you there and continue supporting BERN project, it is a long term investment and it will continue to rise so support is really needed.
legendary
Kaspa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
if berns successfully added to ccex we will be sure that there will a price increase and much better to keep many coins while still at cheap price can't wait to see this to go back again to 200 sat atleast. good luck steve.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Bern will rise to 400-500sat or maybe below but it will sure rise bcz it's going to ccex in this week so rise is confirm Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
without a bigger exchange,the price will continue to go down.

Then you should gather your friends and help voting.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
without a bigger exchange,the price will continue to go down.

Activity: 188

Activity: 791
http://BERN.cash
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
SO BERN is on Work . i think for me there is hope to back to 500sat in near future let's see when pump occur i am going to fill my bag
rong bern soon going to deth .bern dev not working it can't up any way coz all ppl selling BERN long ago!!!

BERN developer is working. #rEVOLution #SeeYouInPhilly
No, a coin is still alive so long as it has peers and a working blockchain.

People have been buying for a long time as well. This is political revolution, of course we have stragglers that haven't endurance. Wink

#BernieOrBust
#JillBeforeHill
can added BERN other exchange ?
yes and bern should add in other exchanges so bern can rise more and more

If you want bern to rise more and more. You should help promote it
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
SO BERN is on Work . i think for me there is hope to back to 500sat in near future let's see when pump occur i am going to fill my bag
rong bern soon going to deth .bern dev not working it can't up any way coz all ppl selling BERN long ago!!!

People have been buying for a long time as well. This is political revolution, of course we have stragglers that haven't endurance. Wink

#BernieOrBust
#JillBeforeHill
yes and bern should add in other exchanges so bern can rise more and more
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
i think bern coin is in good stage and very good chance to rise .. i hope it will rise soon

#BernieOrBust
#JillBeforeHill
Activity: 644

#BernieOrBust
#JillBeforeHill
chill hehehe burn still here and no one can stop it to work in progress steve will make things happen guy
keep using the wallet and buy some support and stake it is just a preparation to incoming more projects
so just believe and conitinue #BernieOrBurst
Activity: 791
http://BERN.cash

#BernieOrBust
#JillBeforeHill
Pages:
Jump to: