Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BERN] BERNcash - X14 PoW/PoS Hybrid - BERN the big banks - page 53. (Read 151774 times)

Activity: 791
Merit: 500
http://BERN.cash
Steve so there's no backing out according to mr. Sanders? I think that is the same thing that you are in right now, no matter what will happen this project will go on. good luck steve!!!

The bern political movement is not about Mr. Sanders exclusively. It took a lot of time, greed, and corruption for politics, and arguably my country in many ways, to become the disgraceful mess it presently is. It will take a lot of time and many political battles to repair the country and remove it from the clutches of the 1%.

The bern political movement is really a last ditch effort for a peaceful revolution before the violent one is inevitable. I hope the earlier works, so we don't have to witness the later. We can't back out, there is too much to lose. #EnoughIsEnough

Thank you kindly for the wish of luck but, I will save my luck for the violent revolution, if it comes to that. This one only needs persistence and hard work. Wink

#rEVOLution
Activity: 644
Steve so there's no backing out according to mr. Sanders? I think that is the same thing that you are in right now, no matter what will happen this project will go on. good luck steve!!!
FYI, I have been threatened with some forthcoming dumps and large walls, among many other personal attacks, because I was not willing to sell the project. I apologize if these threats are made true but, I would never sell out. Especially to someone that is not a Bernie supporter and may have alternative motives.

#NotForSale  Kiss

Nice to know!
This kind of things are goin on all the time in altcoins... very nice of you to inform.

Keep doin that.

same guy that made the stupid post on the FB page about stealing the coin from you?  funny how "libertarians" refuse to participate or bow down to laws etc... but are sure quick to try to enforce their f'd up views on everyone else.

Yes, that is the same fella.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
FYI, I have been threatened with some forthcoming dumps and large walls, among many other personal attacks, because I was not willing to sell the project. I apologize if these threats are made true but, I would never sell out. Especially to someone that is not a Bernie supporter and may have alternative motives.

#NotForSale  Kiss

Nice to know!
This kind of things are goin on all the time in altcoins... very nice of you to inform.

Keep doin that.

same guy that made the stupid post on the FB page about stealing the coin from you?  funny how "libertarians" refuse to participate or bow down to laws etc... but are sure quick to try to enforce their f'd up views on everyone else.

Just got some speach ith "our friend" and i need to tell that he is really bad guy....
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

#NotForSale  Kiss

Nice to know!

Keep doin that.

legendary
Kaspa
I hope everyones doing well, haven't been on the forum much and haven't been paying attention to any troll box's for a couple weeks... so just wondering if I'm missing something?? did I hear something about a swap? or new wallet or something?

Cheers

All is well, yes. A new wallet is actively being worked on. No firm ETA as of now but, you can expect it soon. More details are in the forum. It will be an optional upgrade.

No, no swap nor any reason for one to take place.

Hope all is well with you also, cheers!

right on, was just making sure. I'll keep my eye's out for the new wallet.

Greek ANN translation has been made.

Thanks killerjoegreece!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

#NotForSale  Kiss
let me find out who it is and i can assure you i have a surprise for them lol.   
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

#NotForSale  Kiss

Nice to know!

Keep doin that.

#NotForSale  Kiss
hahaha just leave them steve as all alt developer experiencing it the dumpers who are gaining lots of money with doing their bad deeds, I'm so immune on those because personally it is better for me to mine or to offer my personal service to gain some. good job for you my friend keep it up.

#NotForSale  Kiss
which is normal mate, price depend with btc price just noticed that if there's a green positive sign for btc we would expect red line with our alt so just keep it that way mate, i know steve always have another plan for it, good luck team.
I hope everyones doing well, haven't been on the forum much and haven't been paying attention to any troll box's for a couple weeks... so just wondering if I'm missing something?? did I hear something about a swap? or new wallet or something?

Cheers

All is well, yes. A new wallet is actively being worked on. No firm ETA as of now but, you can expect it soon. More details are in the forum. It will be an optional upgrade.

hi steve, after Mr. Sanders won indianna how does effect your coins now? I seen that suprnova will removed it, I'm just wondering if how can I mine now some berns as you remember how hard it was for me to complete the mining instruction sing suprnova and I don't have more money to buy it, is there any other ways to earn Berns? if there is I hope you can guide us and if possible. thanks steve. good luck.

Hi shintosai, I would guess that as Bernie mows down the remaining states that all have open primaries, it will have positive buy pressure on BERN. Yes, seeing suprnova close brings some sense of sadness. Suprnova was the first pool to add BERN. For that it has some sentimental value to BERN, and again, I thank OC for helping the project achieve the impressive nethash rates it has with his reliable pool.

But yes, you have options to continue mining BERN....

The first of these three pools will work in a similar fashion to how suprnova did and everything you learned in setting that up will apply in a very similar fashion: create account, setup worker(s), setup payout address, connect miner, ect. For this similar configuration reason, I recommend you switch to Akia. You will need to modify your miner configuration to match this new pool of course. Aika documents this well for you here: https://aikapool.com/bern/index.php?page=gettingstarted
Take note, you will be using a new host, port, worker name, and worker password. Your software you have been using will work fine.

The last two pools do not require any registration, you use your wallet address as a worker name. This does make it easier to setup initially but, is a slightly different process than the process you learned setting up mining with suprnova. Of course, both these pools also document this information on their websites which are linked above.

If you run into any problems, don't hesitate to ask. Even if I am away, the mining community is very helpful to new miners, as we have all been there.

Thanks for the wish of luck! I wish you the same with your new pool configuration! Wink

#BernieOrBust
Activity: 756

Cheers

hi steve, after Mr. Sanders won indianna how does effect your coins now? I seen that suprnova will removed it, I'm just wondering if how can I mine now some berns as you remember how hard it was for me to complete the mining instruction sing suprnova and I don't have more money to buy it, is there any other ways to earn Berns? if there is I hope you can guide us and if possible. thanks steve. good luck.
Well since you have a multipool now, there is no more reason for me to have the pool up and running and thats why I'm closing it.

Please stop mining on bern.suprnova.cc and withdraw your remaining funds.

Thanks,

oc

Thanks for your service to BERN and crypto OC! I will promptly remove from the OP now.

Cheers

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Well since you have a multipool now, there is no more reason for me to have the pool up and running and thats why I'm closing it.

Please stop mining on bern.suprnova.cc and withdraw your remaining funds.

Thanks,

oc
legendary
Kaspa

Cheers
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Many thanks to DonMarco for his graphical help in improving the OPSmiley

I'm feel good that I got a chance to participate in this project:)

#FeelTheBern
Many thanks to DonMarco for his graphical help in improving the OPSmiley
Pages:
Jump to: