Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BERN] BERNcash - X14 PoW/PoS Hybrid - BERN the big banks - page 55. (Read 151774 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Any chance of giving users read-only access in the forums?
You are turning away about 80% of the lurkers who won't sign in / don't have time
Activity: 644
Hey.

Yeap that is true that current price of BernCash is so cheap. This is the reason why I'm buying more and more BERN atm.

Steve is amazing guy. He is working really hard with new update comming soon.

I hope that everything gonna go good!

Keep Your Bern in wallet and get some profit soon!
hey my friend how would it work, staking coins in a wallet? many dumpers keeps us fall in yobit I don't know if why but knowing steve I still believe that he still have better plan whatever happens berns will bounce back. good luck steve.
Activity: 791
http://BERN.cash
Thanks for the kind words guys!  Smiley

#BERNieOrBust
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Hey.

Yeap that is true that current price of BernCash is so cheap. This is the reason why I'm buying more and more BERN atm.

Steve is amazing guy. He is working really hard with new update comming soon.

I hope that everything gonna go good!

Keep Your Bern in wallet and get some profit soon!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
This current price spike is the start of a pump that will see us nearly hit the price the other politically named coin of the moment hit.

Giddy yup,

Don't sell under 5k

Layer some support
you are right this coin is super cheap right now those that dont buy will be crying later. This coin has one of the hardest working devs in the biz. did you check out the new bern forum and wallet that is coming out looks great
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
This current price spike is the start of a pump that will see us nearly hit the price the other politically named coin of the moment hit.

Giddy yup,

Don't sell under 5k

Layer some support
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
I saw people selling like crazy this morning at yobit. Don't know what to say I expected much more from this coin. But fact is that this ship is sinking fast.

I see you ask people to buy it, but aftee nice start when i bought on 100 and sold on +1000 I started to lose money on Bern. I waited and I hoped that I will see some progress but nothing came. I also dumped my coins.

I see you have nice whises but people didn't accept your coin as you thought they will. Mixing politic with bitcoins is not so good combination, bitcoin community represent something decentralized, politicians wish everything to be centralized and politicians to be bosses.

This is just my amateur opinion, don't get ms wrong. I will follow bern at yobit and your thread here if I see any good news maybe I will "enter in this train" again.

Progress reports of BERN development are posted in the forum. Of course, I will announce milestones here but, day to day announcements are in the forum. Please feel free to join, http://forum.BERN.cash/

With regards to price, you need to consider the flood gate of coin supply is wide open right now. Of the 6+ year PoW, half (100 mil) of the total coin supply (200 mil) will be generated before November. Also, if I wanted the coin to be hard to obtain, I would not be airdropping, I would not be fauceting, I would not be giving away on the forum or here on BCT so generously. All promotional efforts are geared towards getting free coins into the hands of people that wish to not dump them. Fast blocks and large initial block rewards, this coin was never designed to be hard to obtain. Miners oftentimes need to sell mined coins, at any price, to justify and pay for large electric bills.

Of course, any of us would only be speculating to guess the impact politics and misinformation from mass media of those politics are having on people's willingness to sell or hold. All of this is uncharted territory and none of us can be certain where it is going. The fact is, we have and will have politics. Also, we have and hopefully will have crypto. We mix politics with our fiat money. With that in mind, this mixing is foreseeable.

It is a very interesting road we are going down. Thank you all for joining me down it and your interest in BERN.

Have a great weekend, happy Arbor Day, and #BernieOrBust Smiley

BERN lost sorry but he did and the people that like bern have no money to bern.  TRUMP=LOVE TRUMP COIN IS THE ONLY COIN!!!!

Activity: 126
I saw people selling like crazy this morning at yobit. Don't know what to say I expected much more from this coin. But fact is that this ship is sinking fast.

I see you ask people to buy it, but aftee nice start when i bought on 100 and sold on +1000 I started to lose money on Bern. I waited and I hoped that I will see some progress but nothing came. I also dumped my coins.

I see you have nice whises but people didn't accept your coin as you thought they will. Mixing politic with bitcoins is not so good combination, bitcoin community represent something decentralized, politicians wish everything to be centralized and politicians to be bosses.

This is just my amateur opinion, don't get ms wrong. I will follow bern at yobit and your thread here if I see any good news maybe I will "enter in this train" again.

Progress reports of BERN development are posted in the forum. Of course, I will announce milestones here but, day to day announcements are in the forum. Please feel free to join, http://forum.BERN.cash/

With regards to price, you need to consider the flood gate of coin supply is wide open right now. Of the 6+ year PoW, half (100 mil) of the total coin supply (200 mil) will be generated before November. Also, if I wanted the coin to be hard to obtain, I would not be airdropping, I would not be fauceting, I would not be giving away on the forum or here on BCT so generously. All promotional efforts are geared towards getting free coins into the hands of people that wish to not dump them. Fast blocks and large initial block rewards, this coin was never designed to be hard to obtain. Miners oftentimes need to sell mined coins, at any price, to justify and pay for large electric bills.

Of course, any of us would only be speculating to guess the impact politics and misinformation from mass media of those politics are having on people's willingness to sell or hold. All of this is uncharted territory and none of us can be certain where it is going. The fact is, we have and will have politics. Also, we have and hopefully will have crypto. We mix politics with our fiat money. With that in mind, this mixing is foreseeable.

It is a very interesting road we are going down. Thank you all for joining me down it and your interest in BERN.

BERN lost sorry but he did and the people that like bern have no money to bern.  TRUMP=LOVE TRUMP COIN IS THE ONLY COIN!!!!

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179

Buy some cheap CS:GO Counter Strike Global Offensive Skins with BernCash!

I'm selling some of my skins guys

Here is a link to BernCash Forum

http://forum.berncoin.org/index.php?topic=34.0

and here is a link to BitCoinTalk Forum

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1454378.new#new

Have a nice weekend!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Oh I was referring to the coin's MARKET CAP Wink
Activity: 644
NAH NAH NAH NAH
NAH NAH NAH NAH
HEY HEY HEY
GOODBYE

Sorry to see you leave.     Grin

#BernieOrBust
as long as this dev still here and keep updating this thread the coin will still live.
rock on guys steve still have bright idea to regain the price, take advantage
of those dumping the coin we will see what we are missing after steve show the
future plan. good luck steve.
NAH NAH NAH NAH
NAH NAH NAH NAH
HEY HEY HEY
GOODBYE

Sorry to see you leave.     Grin

#BernieOrBust
NAH NAH NAH NAH
NAH NAH NAH NAH
HEY HEY HEY
GOODBYE

I just got some free time after work Smiley

More stuff on BernCash FOrum : http://forum.berncoin.org/index.php

Thanks again DonMarco! Smiley
Come on bern community help me out here myself and btcunt on yobit yesterday pumped the coin by ourselves and had it up to 300sat i spent 0.5btc and racked up some more then it fell down people dumping help out some go to yobit and support bern great dev great community. This coin has more features then 99% of the coins out now and you will not find a dev that works as hard as the bern dev support that come on

When you are willing to be an honest businessman and discuss and actual buyout....I will help you.....until then, you will continue to hemmoraghe money along with the Trump idiots.
i have always been honest i have been in crypto some time now many know me so you do not know me so do not judge me cause you are way off

I just destroyed Frosty....must I the same to you?

You are a delerious person.
Stop clutting threads with your idiotic conspiracy theories.

Conspiracy fact....but anyway, sorry about your coin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Guys chill Smiley

This is fresh coin it is related to politics there are ppl trying to dump coin as you can see.

Just give it time wait for update wallet. Steve is doing a lot !

I'm holding and holding BernCash. From time to time when i have some BTC profit from other stuff i buy more and more

Time will show Smiley

Have a nice Judi!

Pages:
Jump to: