Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BERN] BERNcash - X14 PoW/PoS Hybrid - BERN the big banks - page 83. (Read 151774 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Just got back home from work. I see, that my idea got some support. How do we stand? Did anyone send you the BTC already?

Hi wersd. No, no one has sent me any BTC as of yet, which is fine until we know we have enough. I am trying to drum up some additional support in the form of BTC donation for this effort and I am certain I will be able to. As of now and to my knowledge we have 3 commitments of .01 BTC. Yourself, myself, and grumpytiger211. Thanks! Smiley

I think Ilidion is also for the game. If there is just 4 of us, and everyone agrees, i would go for 0.025BTC per person.

I just got a commitment for .05 BTC from the Bernie Sanders supports. It does look like we will easily achieve the .1 BTC goal. Thanks so much everyone! Generous communities never cease to amaze and inspire me! Smiley

Lets do it man, just to find out, who is willing to help, and tell us how much. For me it is no problem, to send you the 0.1 BTC even now, so we are fast , then you can send me the rest back.

Premium coin addition submitted! Smiley

Quote from: YoBit
Request has been successfully sent! Thank you!

Thank you so much for all the support guys and especially you wersd! We should be added within 48 hours and of course I will relay any information I receive regarding the addition of BERNcash to YoBit.

Wow just woke up and its already gonna be added. Thank you so much to all the people that made this possible.
Activity: 791
Merit: 500
http://BERN.cash
What's up with the airdrop?  Website doesn't list anything...no link to apply, dev says 'still working on it'

Any new info?

No, there is a link to apply. Click on this link and read and follow the very simple instructions. If you have not received payment and it has been greater than 24 hours, you application was most likely denied because of repeated attempts to steal from the airdrop. I look over every entry very meticulously and I will not pay any entry that looks fraudulent. If you feel you have entered and been wrongly denied, please PM or email me and I will investigate more but more than likely, I have already seen enough evidence to deny the application. I apologize for this needed scrutiny of the airdrop applications but, the hundreds of attempts to steal BERNcash from the airdrop does deem it necessary and I will continue my vigilance in not paying such attempts.

Thank you for your interest in BERN!

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:Investigate the violations of Massachusetts voting laws conducted by Bill Clinton on March 1, 2016.

We the undersigned ask the President of the United States to exercise his authority to investigate the egregious violations of Massachusetts election law that Bill Clinton carried out during the recent Democratic primary in Massachusetts. These include but are not limited to:

Entering a polling place for no legal purpose as defined by the statutes.

Electioneering within the 150 foot restricted zone outside a polling place.

Inhibiting voters ability to enter their polling place due to his presence requiring Secret Service personnel to shut off access.

We encourage you to use the power vested in your office to direct that an investigation take place forthwith to determine whether these violations are prosecutable offenses.

Published Date: Mar 02, 2016

Issues: Civil Rights and Liberties

Please, sign this petition.
http://wh.gov/iGkvL
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Just got back home from work. I see, that my idea got some support. How do we stand? Did anyone send you the BTC already?

Hi wersd. No, no one has sent me any BTC as of yet, which is fine until we know we have enough. I am trying to drum up some additional support in the form of BTC donation for this effort and I am certain I will be able to. As of now and to my knowledge we have 3 commitments of .01 BTC. Yourself, myself, and grumpytiger211. Thanks! Smiley

I think Ilidion is also for the game. If there is just 4 of us, and everyone agrees, i would go for 0.025BTC per person.

I just got a commitment for .05 BTC from the Bernie Sanders supports. It does look like we will easily achieve the .1 BTC goal. Thanks so much everyone! Generous communities never cease to amaze and inspire me! Smiley

Lets do it man, just to find out, who is willing to help, and tell us how much. For me it is no problem, to send you the 0.1 BTC even now, so we are fast , then you can send me the rest back.

Thank you so much for all the support guys and especially you wersd! We should be added within 48 hours and of course I will relay any information I receive regarding the addition of BERNcash to YoBit.

Good news, lets rock!!!!

Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
What's up with the airdrop?  Website doesn't list anything...no link to apply, dev says 'still working on it'

Any new info?
Sorry New In response, this DEV BERN address its BF8jL8bTrNnF8D1PeEidpdtjiXPT6M3q88 thanks?

What say yourself?

I am investigating now Cerry...

Sorry New In response, this DEV BERN address its BF8jL8bTrNnF8D1PeEidpdtjiXPT6M3q88 thanks?

What say yourself?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Will Vixtrade come ever back?
We atleast need yobit  Undecided

Yobit is shit. You guys should find better place.

Yobit is okay for the start, I have a bag of good ideas for the coin, but first I will discuss it with the DEV. Then we can get anywhere. Yobit will do its job, to get rid of the fast dumpers.
Activity: 296
Merit: 251
Will Vixtrade come ever back?
We atleast need yobit  Undecided

Yobit is shit. You guys should find better place.
Activity: 213
Hey Steve, got an idea. Looks like we wont make it on Yobit for free,but we can make it for 0.1 BTC in two business days.
I am willing to offer 0.01 BTC. 9 more guys would make the rest. Its just $4 to show support.
The plan is, you will post your nick here, and will send you a yobitcode with my 0.01 BTC. Having the whole 0.1 BTC, you will once again submit BERN to them, but this time as Premium.
If the guys are affraid to get scammed, we can offer, lets say 2000 BERN for their 0.01 BTC, that makes it 500 satoshi per BERN as it was on Vixtrade. Guess, that everyone would agree, to make it from instamine.
Hope, you guys have the gutts to support BERN.

thats a nice idea. dev get on this please.

This sounds like a great plan! Thank you for it wersd. Of course I will kick in .01 BTC. My yobit nick is CryptoCanary. Sorry for the delayed response. I was composing the story above lol!

i can pull .01btc  from another exchange just let me know how yall decide to do it
Activity: 213
Over 400 airdrop applications successfully processed as of now!  Climbing very quick today! Smiley Word must be getting out.

looking good need some more votes for c-cex hope it can get up there tweeting the vote link
damn network weight is so high I cant even stake. I guess it will clear up soon. Hopefully

You are staking so long as you have held your BERN for more than 24 hours and your wallet is not locked. Weight only determines the frequency that you receive payments towards your 10% annual. If your weight is low, you will receive payments less frequently but, it still will be 10% annual regardless.

A high network weight is a good thing. It means many wallets are staking. Which means the BERN network is secure because of the number of wallets that are validating and relaying transactions.

Fear not. Hope nor guessing are needed. You will and are collecting your 10% stake. You may only see installments less frequently if you have a low balance and subsequently low weight no matter how high network weight may get.
Pages:
Jump to: