Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange - page 31. (Read 283736 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Glad to see they are still alive atleast.

Another update would be great.
vgo
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019
Name:  captainfuture
Activity: 280
Position:  Sr. Member
Date Registered:  May 19, 2013, 12:43:59 PM
Last Active:  Today at 11:25:31 AM
vgo
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019
Name:  erundook
Activity: 322
Position:  Sr. Member
Date Registered:  May 08, 2013, 08:15:46 PM
Last Active:  April 04, 2014, 08:21:49 PM
Activity: 120
I do not get panic. Exchange hacked, all the money was stolen , admin returned revived coinex, returned the money ! In my account all the coins were in place ! and , instead of how many hysterical withdraw money I deposit and trading continued to coinex recover faster . What promised to admin , it performs . It has been said that the withdrawal is now working only for BTC and LTC. Just the admin said this week that they will try to make it possible to conclude for other coins. Even if it happens later, I will not particularly upset . Do you panic that cann't bring other coins when it was written in the news now that this conclusion does not work! Instead of threats on the forum would help recover coinex continuing to trade and make a profit themselves coinex!

1 message that says "We are working on it,theres problems but we are doing something" would be enough to calm people down.But since relaunch nothing,dead silence.
Coinex is a huge scam.They relaunched the site just that they could get some more Btcs out of people.

Luckily i withdraw anything i could long time ago,because nobody was answering to supporttickets=scam.I know they read them,but they dont do anything.2months and 10+ tickets should be enough to solve any problem.

FUCK YOU COINEX
Activity: 199
I do not get panic. Exchange hacked, all the money was stolen , admin returned revived coinex, returned the money ! In my account all the coins were in place ! and , instead of how many hysterical withdraw money I deposit and trading continued to coinex recover faster . What promised to admin , it performs . It has been said that the withdrawal is now working only for BTC and LTC. Just the admin said this week that they will try to make it possible to conclude for other coins. Even if it happens later, I will not particularly upset . Do you panic that cann't bring other coins when it was written in the news now that this conclusion does not work! Instead of threats on the forum would help recover coinex continuing to trade and make a profit themselves coinex!

+1
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
verified ✔
Bljat happens !  hope my russian isn't that bad.

except Communication around/ from this hack, i must say Coinex itself is a good Service. I do hope it will not die.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 31
I understand you might have solvency issues. Thera are many withdrawals stuck. Idea: please cancel pending withdrawals so people can resume trading with those stuck coins and you can continue making money from the fees. There are so many withdrawals stuck that canceling them would be only good for you.

+1 my 1.2BTC is stuck in limbo id rather trade it again than have it sitting there

+1
+1 a great idea, erundook!!!
Activity: 406
I understand you might have solvency issues. Thera are many withdrawals stuck. Idea: please cancel pending withdrawals so people can resume trading with those stuck coins and you can continue making money from the fees. There are so many withdrawals stuck that canceling them would be only good for you.

+1 my 1.2BTC is stuck in limbo id rather trade it again than have it sitting there

+1
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Waiting on Zet!  cancel our withdrawals!  Made the mistake when I sent a small amount of Zet to cryptsy with no problems, gave me a false sense of security to send the rest, now they are queued with now tx id.
Dude, the last thing we need is threats against, the Coinex devs. Lets play the long game where we might actually get these coins out. Make it too hard for the Devs and they might just jump ship all together.

I guess that ship already sunk, so there is nothing we can do now.

Are they a register business in the USA?

I will PM you their full data but not earlier than in 5 days.

Activity: 493
Dude, the last thing we need is threats against, the Coinex devs. Lets play the long game where we might actually get these coins out. Make it too hard for the Devs and they might just jump ship all together.

Are they a register business in the USA?

Who has the same problem?

I sent coins from CoinEX and they did not arrive.

ID - 124022269
Time - 4 april 2014 (about 18 hours ago)
Details:
Withdrawal | 9000000.82098665 MOON
Destination: 2DT8DReZPgLHkbW98zbnwugStij8x3oqQe
TXID

ID - 123741184
Time - 3 april 2014 (2 days ago)
Details:
Withdrawal | 1000000 MOON
TXID

Screenshot balance and report
Big Screenshot http://s018.radikal.ru/i515/1404/a8/515607505550.png

Everyone has the same problem because Coinex is a confirmed scam!
It's time to give them an ultimatum. If I don't get my NOBLE coins back in the next 5 days I am releasing Coinex dev's personal data to guys ay 4chan. Also I am considering a bounty to the first person who manages to "talk" with the devs.
Activity: 420
Bayern

ID - 124022269
Details:
TXID

ID - 123741184
Details:
TXID

join the club
Activity: 31

ID - 124022269
Details:
TXID

ID - 123741184
Details:
TXID

http://s018.radikal.ru/i515/1404/a8/515607505550.png
Activity: 294
It feels a bit goxxy doesn't it. Allowing us to continue to trade as a distraction, but really questionable if you can even withdraw your funds, now or in the future. I certainly hope they pull out of this one, because we need to build this trust network. Average Joe Public won't be as tolerable.

Still not even a word from eruncrook and friends about people's coins or explaination.  All we get are half passed lies and broken promises.  Still missing about 1 btc worth of altcoins I bought from coinex.  Wreaks of a scam...   Prob gave up trying to deceive us.
Activity: 420
Bayern
It feels a bit goxxy doesn't it. Allowing us to continue to trade as a distraction, but really questionable if you can even withdraw your funds, now or in the future. I certainly hope they pull out of this one, because we need to build this trust network. Average Joe Public won't be as tolerable.

Exactly. Crypto wont be mainstream
Activity: 149
nobody cares? you guys are pathetic....
It's not that nobody cares.

It's that you're carrying on like a total a--h---.

You could try making your points without being an annoying spamming troll. Ever think of that? Because it doesn't matter if you happen to be 100% right, no one wants to read your moronic posts.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 493
Pages:
Jump to: