Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange - page 35. (Read 283736 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Everytime I spread the truth on coinEX i get DDOS'd... that site is a total scam.  Same trolls still in there, its probably everyone involved in the scam.

You wanted to be infamous here is ur chance.  common trolls.   bitkol, deacayde, arthur scrillgull or some bullshit(u know his dumb ass when u see him),  g0llum , RobPC  and a few others.........    g0llum kept changing his name and trolling people with spam, this site is nothing but a piece of worthless shit.  don't invest a dime here im warning you now, dont be pissed when u lose everything.

Those kids are no lives with nothing better to do thinking they are going to get rich off coinex or they are just the biggest trolls ever.

UPDATE: FranktheTank just wanted to be added to the blacklist, if u find any of these ppls ips never trust them with a BTC transaction.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
I WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAM

I WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAM

this what you need to pay attention?
how much did you loose?
coinEX is spending more time trying to DDOS me than they are trying to return ur coins... they already scammed the fuck out of all of us!
Everytime I spread the truth on coinEX i get DDOS'd... that site is a total scam.  Same trolls still in there, its probably everyone involved in the scam.

You wanted to be infamous here is ur chance.  common trolls.   bitkol, deacayde, arthur scrillgull or some bullshit(u know his dumb ass when u see him),  g0llum , RobPC  and a few others.........    g0llum kept changing his name and trolling people with spam, this site is nothing but a piece of worthless shit.  don't invest a dime here im warning you now, dont be pissed when u lose everything.

Those kids are no lives with nothing better to do thinking they are going to get rich off coinex or they are just the biggest trolls ever.
Come on, relax guys.. they have a busy time fixing everything and responding to all those support tickets, keep kalm and don't panic.

it has been 1 month since i try to withdraw my CTM (7BTC worth)

why to be calm.

Sick of idiots like him... they spawn and breed at coinex

Spreading bad worths and panic doesn't help getting your coins back. The only way is to let people trade on coinex and let the admin's fix as much as possible.

Ugh u make me sick, ignorant fool.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Come on, relax guys.. they have a busy time fixing everything and responding to all those support tickets, keep kalm and don't panic.

it has been 1 month since i try to withdraw my CTM (7BTC worth)

why to be calm.

Sick of idiots like him... they spawn and breed at coinex

Spreading bad worths and panic doesn't help getting your coins back. The only way is to let people trade on coinex and let the admin's fix as much as possible.
nobody cares? you guys are pathetic....
Do you have any idea? What do you want to do?

Actually hack the site for justice... they were never hacked , lets see if they can take a real hacker on.  Everyone SS ur balances and history so we can credit those due.  At least hack the site to see what coins they are moving.  It's a crude way but its built and justifiable at this point.  I just dont want the coins in the hands of evil doers, but shitty people deserve shitty rewards.
Do you have any idea? What do you want to do?
Hey guys. Is there any way to recover TFA (Google Authenticator) on Coinex? I had to repair my phone and I got it back wiped...now I can't withdraw my coins...I've contacted support and no response  Sad

ur coins are gone bro, read

VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.

We need to do something about coinex.... eradicate it by peaceful force. and I mean that in the way we can get all the coins back by the people who were stolen from.  I dont care about you penny grubbers.  I care about the people who lost more than 1+ BTC, I did, but I dont even care about myself.  I care about JUSTICE!
VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hey guys. Is there any way to recover TFA (Google Authenticator) on Coinex? I had to repair my phone and I got it back wiped...now I can't withdraw my coins...I've contacted support and no response  Sad

150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!

Told you all these retards would worship him when the site went back up, they are all probably working for him too....   This will only make the good honest people with integrity stronger while you die and suffer in the eternal flames of fire and hell.

p.S. JUST BECAUSE YOUR BALANCE IS RIGHT DOESNT MEAN YOUR COINS ARE THERE STUPID ASSES!
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
for me everything, especially withdrawals (BTC, ZET) work well.

But erundook, honestly - try to be more communicative now Wink
Activity: 210
Me the same. Nothing is missing.

Thanx!

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I recovered my password without any problems. I received "Reset password instructions" mail from [email protected].
My BTW balance was exactly the same as before the downtime and I withdraw all BTC without any problems.
Pages:
Jump to: