Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange - page 4. (Read 283624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Why would you want to remove the thread unless you are the one they are looking for?

There should be a Bounty on these and all hacker thieves. Like corrupt government
scum they do it because they know they can get away with it.  Nobody is going to
do shit about it.

I agree that the scum should be hunted down, what I was meaning was there are trolls using this forum to advertise they can somehow keep using CoinEx.pw eg buy our alt coin and we'll look after you.

No.  This forum needs to be removed and one headed "*avoid* coinex.pw scam" be started in it's place.

*edit* Dec 2015 What I should have said was to partition to have this topic locked!
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Why would you want to remove the thread unless you are the one they are looking for?

There should be a Bounty on these and all hacker thieves. Like corrupt government
scum they do it because they know they can get away with it.  Nobody is going to
do shit about it.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The site is completly gone now.
Indeed it is.

I haven't bothered to even check them for a few weeks now. I know the DNS provider pulled their plug a few months ago, but I wonder when this happened?

Suddenly I realize what has happened.
Suddenly? You ain't been around here for a while, have you?

Is there any way we can have this thread removed?
thread remove? damn NO!!
Let`s find this guy.

+1, removing this thread would only lead to erasing it ever happened, why would you want to do that?

Indeed it is.

I haven't bothered to even check them for a few weeks now. I know the DNS provider pulled their plug a few months ago, but I wonder when this happened?

Please take your time to read the line after that before you answer.
Duh!
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Indeed it is.

thread remove? damn NO!!
Let`s find this guy.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Indeed it is.

why would you want it removed?  its a record that should be kept. maybe lock thread, but dont delete it.  right now this thread contains valuable information to anyone who might want be researching or considering employing or having dealings with erundook.  This thread will provide some insight for them to base a decision on.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Indeed it is.

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Indeed it is.

This picture is a cry for help! He must still be in that elevator.

http://ilikekillnerds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/8d63138925e386eb00c1c152ed68b457.jpg

Activity: 140
no chance of getting our coins back..Sad
strange that no one does nothing about it..

What can you do? It's the wild west in this world.
Activity: 140
THAT'S WHY YOU LEARN AND DON'T STORE COINS AT EXCHANGE!!!!
MOVE THE COINS TO YOUR DESKTOPWALLET OR RELIVE THAT SHIT AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!1
LEARN FORM GOX, COINEX, COINMARKET.IO, CRYPTORUSH, MINTPAL VERICOIN YOU MORONS!
LOOK AT HOW MANY COINS ARE AT CRYPTSY. YOU IDIOTS NEVER LEARN!!!
30% of all UNO at cryptsy. 30% of all reddcoin at cryptsy. Don't cry next time!!!

Yip, no coins at the exchange, trade and cash out.
no chance of getting our coins back..Sad
strange that no one does nothing about it..
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
So many stupid scam accusations here, I barely want to disrupt your hate talking. There *is* work being done.
CoinEx is *not* a scam, you could easily see more than 200btc were refunded (those were my and captainfuture earnings for the whole time CoinEx was running) when I have posted first news about relaunch.
It is a hard work to get all your accounts refunded out of thin air so be patient. For those calling me a 21yr old alongside with a post with my personal info which states my birthday is 12 may 1986 (thats true) - if you can't do any math - sure, go break my face for your $200 you can't wait for.

For those wanting for daily updates - I only speak when I have something to say. Posting "we're working, be patient" every day is useless and does nothing except annoying people.

All the debt *will* be paid. We're working on that. Those are not small money so it takes time to find & gather.

Keep calm & carry on.

- Vitaly

and your last reply was 4 months ago.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
wth
is coinex.pw dead?
I had a lot of coins in there
did someone found this guy? where he lives?
Activity: 504
i have set up a twitter account @coinexpw to post updates on the exchange status

Hi folks,

Some of you knew that there was a big thing in the works. So we're proud to present all-new realtime exchange!
Realtime means your browser doesn't update like once per 5 seconds to fetch the new info.
Server pushes all the updates right when they happen to your browser so you always see the latest data.

We're launching it with open beta status right now, so there still could be some bugs.
If you find one, please report it using 'send feedback' widget at the bottom right of the site.

Welcome to the https://CoinEX.pw

erundook & captainfuture
Why can not I open your exchange sites
if still under repair
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Coinex can go eat a bag of dicks.

Yuppppppp lost about 2BTC between them and Cryptorush...  But apparently CR is coming back and also offering users old coins, so who knows how that will end up. hopefully better than a 404 error
Activity: 700
Coinex can go eat a bag of dicks.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
LOL when you google coinex this still comes up #1

CoinEX.pw: We Were Hacked, But Will Cover All Losses
http://www.coindesk.com/coinex-pw-hacked-will-cover-losses/

Lies and deceit made to help the mods and other priority people exit the broken system.  I called it back then when they had no plan implemented to make the site solvent again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
FUCK YOU COINEX!  Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: