Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange - page 96. (Read 283736 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I lost all my money in Coinex yesterday Sad

I went to buy 60000 Doge for 0.11btc and it glitched out took all my btc and left with with a negative balance of -3 Doge.

The other 0.9 btc I have in the account has been frozen and I can't use for trading.

So Basically I'm missing 0.2btc a whole weeks work gone Sad
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
had some problems connecting to that switch-pool. first try was quick like usual, then i got more and more delays over the past few hours when i tried to connect. my bfgminer always told me something bout wrong adress or worker but after a while i was able to connect...
its worth trying! very smooth transition between coins, no disconnects so far and LOTS of coins... NICE!  Grin
this pool/market is definitely worth to throw ur hashrate on!

BTC: 1C9VPZ4EHEJWprqYuyRet1izyWqcw8NsM4
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
we have right now a huge backlog on tickets. we are working on them to process them as soon as possible. some tickets we can process within a few minutes, some need more time till the sysop can take a look at them.
Activity: 40
hey, I have a few amount of BTC, but can't withdraw.

What is the minimum possible BTC amount for withdrawing?

thx

0.0101 BTC

Hello captainfuture.
Can you help me with the issue reported to the support on CoinEX?
I didn't receive any reply to this problem.
What's the CoinEX support time to the users/clients?

Thank you.
Activity: 294

thx

0.0101 BTC
Activity: 32

thx
Activity: 458
Coinex creates what looks like some kind of a memory leak in Firefox.

If, for example, I sit on the mining page, after a matter of minutes Firefox will start to lag, eg. jerky when scrolling etc. even if I am in another window/tab doing something else. If I then close the Coinex tab the problem immediately goes away. Have tested on Window 7 and Mac, both do it.

+1
Hi, can someone tell me how many time takes coinex to answer a support requierement.
I signed up last night on CoinEX and tied to make my first trade (just after make a deposit of DOGE) and something was wrong.

Take a look at the screenshot:

I have looked at your screen shot.  I don't know what you believe is wrong, or what change you desire.

Remember that the account was just created.

1. 25k DOGE deposited
2. Deposit confirmed
3. I buy 25k DOGE (which balance was used to buy 25k DOGE?)
4. I sell 25k DOGE (Sure, that's what I want to do!)
5. My balance: 0.0036 BTC

What happend with my 0.069 BTC and how I bought 25k DOGE?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002
Hi, can someone tell me how many time takes coinex to answer a support requierement.
I signed up last night on CoinEX and tied to make my first trade (just after make a deposit of DOGE) and something was wrong.

I have looked at your screen shot.  I don't know what you believe is wrong, or what change you desire.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2q9jvhx.jpg
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
HodL tight, it's gonna get wild

If I then close the Coinex tab the problem immediately goes away.

Bravo Amigo, Thanks so much, I have been plagued by this issue too. But had not managed to narrow it down.
Once I close the Coinex tab, the issue disappears straight away. Normal service has been resumed! Thanks again.

@Coinex, are you guys aware of this?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Hey erundook when can we get Globalcoin trading???  Grin

The last update v.1.5.3 was a hard fork to adjust the difficulty retarget algo, GLC now retargets every block and has a healthy 200MH/s network.

Hope to see it on CoinEX soon!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/glc-globalcoin-4-year-anniversary-154-no-ipo-no-premine-scrypt-243911
Activity: 109
i'll give coinex one more day to process my btc deposit before i go public every place i can with scam accusations.
please refer to a support ticket number, otherwise this claim makes totally no sense.
is my problem being solved or not?
there is a hidden,bugged order and i want to cancel it.
e-mail: [email protected]
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

If, for example, I sit on the mining page, after a matter of minutes Firefox will start to lag, eg. jerky when scrolling etc. even if I am in another window/tab doing something else. If I then close the Coinex tab the problem immediately goes away. Have tested on Window 7 and Mac, both do it.

Activity: 266
Deposited a lot of WDC but after 15 min 0 confirmations what is happenning Huh?

Activity: 535
well that worked! finally! thanks guys. sorry it had to come to that.
Activity: 448
i'll give coinex one more day to process my btc deposit before i go public every place i can with scam accusations.
please refer to a support ticket number, otherwise this claim makes totally no sense.
Activity: 535
edit: problem resolved
Activity: 238
Hello CoinEX Smiley

Would it be a possibility to add Xivra (Xivra.com) to the exchange/mining section? Currently we are only on CoinedUp and they appear to have lots of down time. Many of us want to start trading. Hopefully you will take this into consideration and give us a permanent area to trade in, thanks Smiley.
Activity: 109
pmed you about a bug order.
hope the problem can be solved quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: