Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BETA][ICO] Coinbates: Weapons of Mass Adoption - page 2. (Read 2252 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Do you have any videos that explains how Coinbates works?
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Do you think people who are less versed when it comes to tech will be able to use your platform?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Has this team worked together before on a previous project?

Yes, the core team have worked together before on high volume performance marketing campaigns, at Adlab, for both large and small brands.
Will there be masternodes since this is a decentralized platform? How many tokens do I need to run a masternode?

These concepts are not relevant to the project.

Does this mean Coinbates won't be decentralized?

Architectural decentralization for this project does not make sense at this present time, and we are not going to disingenuously force decentralization into the model like other projects have, just to be more appealing on the surface of things. If decentralization becomes a sensible possibility for Coinbates, we will transition to it, similar to Binance.

We promote decentralization through actually using the distributed ledger networks for payments, in fulfilling crypto cashback.
Activity: 193
Will there be masternodes since this is a decentralized platform? How many tokens do I need to run a masternode?

Does this mean Coinbates won't be decentralized?

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
There is a preview or prototype of the Coinbates platform that I can get my hands on now?

Of course, go to https://www.coinbateslaunch.com/ and click Launch beta. Smiley
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
There is a preview or prototype of the Coinbates platform that I can get my hands on now?
I imagine you guys will have to spend heavily on marketing after launch. Do you have a firm in mind or will you try to handle it in house?

We will handle it in house (we already have experience managing multi-million dollar digital marketing campaigns) and also augment with outside firms.
Is your token going to be labeled a security?

Unlike 99.9% of the tokens sold through initial coin offerings, our token is a immediately usable utility token.

It unlocks more crypto cashback per purchase through our Premium and Maximum memberships. See our Medium post for more details: https://medium.com/coinbates/crypto-cashback-shopping-from-coinbates-our-first-weapon-of-mass-adoption-35d130de3abf
Activity: 116
I imagine you guys will have to spend heavily on marketing after launch. Do you have a firm in mind or will you try to handle it in house?
You have any bounty's? You need a Vietnamese translation?

We will announce translation bounties at a later date.
Activity: 266
You have any bounty's? You need a Vietnamese translation?
Activity: 150
What’s wrong with the industry that you want to change it? How do you think you’ll be able to do that?
Is your marketplace operational after ICO? What will happen if you will not achieve your ICO targets? Will it affect the development of your marketplace?

This is a great question. Coinbates is operational today, in beta. Regardless of the outcome of ICO, we will continue to develop, promote and expand the project.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Is your marketplace operational after ICO? What will happen if you will not achieve your ICO targets? Will it affect the development of your marketplace?
Activity: 350
Hello to your project and the whole team! You here write that governments are prone to tyranny, and cryptography is a wonderful test against this fact. Let's see how you manage your project without tyranny Smiley
Tell me please, which citizens can take part in Coinbates?

And a hello to you from the team as well!

Residents of all countries can participate in the Coinbates token sale, excluding residents of Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe.

We will be ever mindful of the possibility of tyranny within ourselves, and to cease the possibility with due diligence. Thank you for the reminder.

Thank you for not leaving your question unanswered. I live in the Russian Federation, and to the best of my ability and free time, I will follow the development of your project.

Thank you, Anatoly.  We invite you to enter the conversation in our Telegram, Twitter and Medium channels:

Telegram: https://t.me/coinbates
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/coinbatescrypto
Medium: https://medium.com/coinbates

We look forward to your participation.

I stopped at https://medium.com/coinbates . Then I went to the page in Omar, where he told me about the mission. Our mission is to open cryptography for everyone. Especially for those who need it.
Clear, concise and focused whitepaper. Absolutely no bullshit, which is a welcome refresher.

Beautiful branding, perfect name, smooth as butter user experience. Team with just the right experience to do what they plan to do.

I love that you have a working product and usable token from day one. Almost a miracle in ICOs, or maybe it is a sign that the crypto market is maturing, with serious entrepreneurs with sound business and token models entering the space.

I support Coinbates and will be following your progress. I think that $14M is actually undervalued for this project, especially since if Coinbates becomes the Ebates of Crypto, it would be like Billion Dollar Coin (50X returns).

That is incredible feedback, thank you! We, like crypto as a whole, are just getting started.
Pages:
Jump to: