Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥★🔥★[ANN][BEZOP] (PROOF OF ORDER PROTOCOL) Decentralized Ecommerce Coin 🔥★🔥★ - page 9. (Read 23598 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Does anyone know when token bounty in distributed to members .. ?? Thank you
That program picks back up in February. Due to a variety of issues, we had to put it on hold until then.
Activity: 202
Does anyone know when token bounty in distributed to members .. ?? Thank you
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
The dev hasn't been online for a couple of days now. I am not sure whether this is meant to go forward anytime soon or not. Maybe the dev can step in and make the intentions for this project clear.

What do you mean by "the dev"? There are many developers and they are active in Telegram chat. Are you talking about blockfolio or what? I'm not even sure he is a team member.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
The dev hasn't been online for a couple of days now. I am not sure whether this is meant to go forward anytime soon or not. Maybe the dev can step in and make the intentions for this project clear.
Activity: 190
What can we buy and sell on Bezop? Any restrictions ?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
What the hell people sells token without company's approval  it is official listed there

Means when it will be on big exchanges it would cause the decrease in price of token there

Any exchange can list the token at any time without getting permission from the project. Thats how decentralized blockchain projects work.
Activity: 154
Got tokens on my dashboard but they haven't been sent to myetherwallet yet.

Just went on the site and clicked on update wallet and it's sent me a email with an address on and my wallet address is blank.

I have paid in bitcoin and filled in my erc20 address in weeks ago

Do I need to fill this token address in from email and 're enter ether wallet address...Huh
Just curious, why did you pay in BTC and not ETH? Just because ETH has smart contacts so you would of gotten your coins automatically right away, like I did
Activity: 294
Got tokens on my dashboard but they haven't been sent to myetherwallet yet.

Just went on the site and clicked on update wallet and it's sent me a email with an address on and my wallet address is blank.

I have paid in bitcoin and filled in my erc20 address in weeks ago

Do I need to fill this token address in from email and 're enter ether wallet address...Huh
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Congrats to the team/management of Bezop project for the successful end result of token sale. Upon visiting your bounty thread, someone in that thread said that the ico will have an extension, is that legit? Coz many investors are still want to buy your coins.
I am looking for an update for anyone who purchased BEZ tokens using Bitcoins. I have purchased 1023 BEZ tokens with BTC and I have not yet had them transferred from the BEZOP website dashboard to my address on MyEtherWallet. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Have you tried to ask developers in the Telegram group? They are pretty active there an answer a lot of questions. Here is the link - https://t.me/bezop

It is hard to get any answer from them.

Oh, well, maybe they are too busy for now. There are a lot of people in that group and most of them keep asking some stupid questions without even reading a pinned message. Anyway, I'm sure everyone will get their tokens soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
I am looking for an update for anyone who purchased BEZ tokens using Bitcoins. I have purchased 1023 BEZ tokens with BTC and I have not yet had them transferred from the BEZOP website dashboard to my address on MyEtherWallet. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Have you tried to ask developers in the Telegram group? They are pretty active there an answer a lot of questions. Here is the link - https://t.me/bezop

It is hard to get any answer from them.

Activity: 266
What the hell people sells token without company's approval  it is official listed there

Means when it will be on big exchanges it would cause the decrease in price of token there
Activity: 294
Is there any fixed date for listing on exchanges instead of 20 January?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Bezop (BEZ) list new exchange OTCBTC

https://twitter.com/otcbtc/status/954736892171272196

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
WHEN WILL THE AWARD BE AWARE?

Do you mean for the bounty campaign? If so - developers said it would be given to us in February. So for now we just have to wait patiently.

How long should we keep the signatures?

No need to do that. Bounty is over and you can remove it. Such a questions should be asked in the bounty thread anyway - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2635554.0;topicseen
Activity: 308
Merit: 102

Do you mean for the bounty campaign? If so - developers said it would be given to us in February. So for now we just have to wait patiently.

How long should we keep the signatures?

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: