Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥★🔥★[ANN][BEZOP] (PROOF OF ORDER PROTOCOL) Decentralized Ecommerce Coin 🔥★🔥★ - page 7. (Read 23598 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 0
the moderator should do something to the manager and this thread because it has toyed with the participants
Maybe you can red trust or banned manager account
Activity: 246
This was already commented on earlier in the thread. To get paid on the bounty, submit your proof of work to [email protected]. They will confirm and pay.
that's what the admin wrote to me on Facebook. but I have already written more than 3 posts. No answer(((

Ok so this bounty campaign is quite a bit different from what we are used to. Usually it is being run via spreadsheets and not bia portals where you have to sign up.

It was run using spreadsheets only. Now bezop themselves ran. Crooks should be in jail for scamming.

What do you mean by bebop themselves ran? They are still engaging with the community, aren't they?
but they never respond (THREAD ANN, THREAD BOUNTY, EMAIL AND TELEGRAM)
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
This was already commented on earlier in the thread. To get paid on the bounty, submit your proof of work to [email protected]. They will confirm and pay.
that's what the admin wrote to me on Facebook. but I have already written more than 3 posts. No answer(((

Ok so this bounty campaign is quite a bit different from what we are used to. Usually it is being run via spreadsheets and not bia portals where you have to sign up.

It was run using spreadsheets only. Now bezop themselves ran. Crooks should be in jail for scamming.

What do you mean by bebop themselves ran? They are still engaging with the community, aren't they?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
certainly many do not think that the project BEZOP
In a short time has reached hardcapnya, of course, a pride for the participants bounty
Activity: 308
Merit: 102

legendary

Activity: 546
legendary
The project have reached hard cap very fast. Yes, there is some information that developers do not reply on questions about token distribution. They say they are quit busy… At this moment we can only hope that it is true and everything going to be fine…

From your message it's not clear about which distribution you're talking. As far as I know ICO participants have already got their tokens. It's bounty hunters who haven't received their rewards yet.

Have the bounty payments been due by now? There is some trouble with other projects as well and there might be a collaborative effort very soon to report projects that don't stick to their promised terms.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I can’t withdraw my token from https://bezop.io/app/Home
Account is verified, while there is information “Your Bez will be sent to the wallet address at point of registeration.” and my Wallet Addres for many days is “Pending update: you cannot make changes/save”.

It looks very scary.
How can I withdraw my tokens?
Thanks!

While sending email to [email protected] I receive: 550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

Please help
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
they ignore all questions about the bounty (((
you very right .. they never answer questions bounty hunter about the distribution .. i have a hunch if this is a fraud .. just take advantage and not pay the participants who have struggled to promote this project ..
Activity: 546
they ignore all questions about the bounty (((
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
The project have reached hard cap very fast. Yes, there is some information that developers do not reply on questions about token distribution. They say they are quit busy… At this moment we can only hope that it is true and everything going to be fine…

From your message it's not clear about which distribution you're talking. As far as I know ICO participants have already got their tokens. It's bounty hunters who haven't received their rewards yet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
this is not a scam, bezop will be traded on hitbtc on monday tomorrow.

But they still can't distribute rewards for the bounty campaign, which is very disappointing. I don't think they are scammers but they definitely don't want to pay their supporters.
Activity: 970
Merit: 500
The project was a huge success and worked very quickly but from the information I got that the coin was not yet distribusy. whether the price will increase drastically.
Yes indeed this project successful so quickly. because of the team and dev dein the project of preparing a strategy and a good idea for the success and development of the project. and have more cooperation between the team and the participants made this project quickly achieved success. Hopefully can get into the market and rate high.

This is a potential scam. The dev team eat their word to delay the exchange after gaining the money. I just ask for some questions on the telegram and get banned and removed. No further news!

If this is true that's a very bad sign for all participants. Can anybody else confirm that the dev team ignores to answer any questions?
this is not a scam, bezop will be traded on hitbtc on monday tomorrow.
legendary
The project was a huge success and worked very quickly but from the information I got that the coin was not yet distribusy. whether the price will increase drastically.
Yes indeed this project successful so quickly. because of the team and dev dein the project of preparing a strategy and a good idea for the success and development of the project. and have more cooperation between the team and the participants made this project quickly achieved success. Hopefully can get into the market and rate high.

This is a potential scam. The dev team eat their word to delay the exchange after gaining the money. I just ask for some questions on the telegram and get banned and removed. No further news!

If this is true that's a very bad sign for all participants. Can anybody else confirm that the dev team ignores to answer any questions?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Activity: 1
Hi guys, in the ICO my tokens accidentally were transfered to the Bezop Contract Address. Do anyone know if there's a chance I can get them back or are they lost?
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
In telegram group a lot of participant complaint that they haven't recieved yet their transfer (as far as I understand not only bounty hunters). Is there any problems with this project??
Pages:
Jump to: