Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BIOS] Bios crypto | quark | pow/pos - page 6. (Read 20060 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Just returned from my small vocation and first my words WTF?
BIOSCOIN Huh account is FAKE
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
whoa that design! we are going up and never looking back

bios doing a crave! whats this im hearing about bittrex additions?? 😁

ive been working on getting a new ann thread ready, here are some samples. BIOS = Future

This project is like my baby, ill put my heart and soul into it, and if that means massive price increases, then so be it, im here for the tech and the people.

i have high goals for BIOS. Patience is a virtue.

big

small

wallet size, logo only:

Activity: 13
ive been working on getting a new ann thread ready, here are some samples. BIOS = Future

This project is like my baby, ill put my heart and soul into it, and if that means massive price increases, then so be it, im here for the tech and the people.

i have high goals for BIOS. Patience is a virtue.

Activity: 476
Follow me @AlitFX
That would be too funny! Dev disappears then an impostor takes his place with a smooth entrance  Grin

weird, if real dev having trouble, he can use this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=reminder
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
That would be too funny! Dev disappears then an impostor takes his place with a smooth entrance  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Any interest in a Mac wallet?

----

Id just like to know what are my holders thoughts on the integration of the vanillacoin CoinPP project: this would enable for 0confirmation transactions along with multiple layers of privacy/security: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-vnl-vanillacoin-041-instant-incentivized-innovative-977245

---
sounds great dev. go go go  Cool
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Looking forward if we can hit trex
Activity: 455
EarnBitcoins.INFO
so much passion here! I see an innovation coming
Any interest in a Mac wallet?

if you could complete a Mac wallet - a small bounty will be payed on completion.

Regards.

----

Id just like to know what are my holders thoughts on the integration of the vanillacoin CoinPP project: this would enable for 0confirmation transactions along with multiple layers of privacy/security: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-vnl-vanillacoin-041-instant-incentivized-innovative-977245

---
Activity: 686
ANNOUNCEMENT - 25th July

apologies for the delay in information, unfortunately whilst swapping machines Ive been logged out of my main account, ill be posting from this one until the keys are remembered/recovered.

thanks to c-cex and YoBit the fast additions

Ive decided a fresh announcement thread is in order, so that is not far away.

in addition to this small update, ill be posting a little later about the teams future intentions for BIOS. This is just the start of a long journey, stick by me and ill be your guiding hand.

Thanks for update sir
ANNOUNCEMENT - 25th July

apologies for the delay in information, unfortunately whilst swapping machines Ive been logged out of my main account, ill be posting from this one until the keys are remembered/recovered.

thanks to c-cex and YoBit the fast additions

Ive decided a fresh announcement thread is in order, so that is not far away.

in addition to this small update, ill be posting a little later about the teams future intentions for BIOS. This is just the start of a long journey, stick by me and ill be your guiding hand.
Follow me @AlitFX
Waiting 4 Panic sell...
 Wink

yeah, the price really cheap,but high risk, if dev active and there is an update or roadmap, with less than 20 mil money supply, i think 1k sat each easy to reach
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Dev went camping for the weekend and sold most of his BIOS after the first pump over 150 SAT Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
why would a dev go thought the trouble to make a coin and then just abandon it? Even if for a pump you would say something no?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Waiting 4 Panic sell...
 Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Thanks to yesterday advice to go to buy ico coins instead of this crap.
Thanks.

You save me some btc.

Never buy coins with basic ann and no roadmap.

Just my 2 cents.

Follow me @AlitFX
Dev is gone

better wait, price getting low, maybe this is time to buy,  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Dev any updates?
Activity: 37