Pages:
Author

Topic: ✦✦✦[ANN]Birdcoin ✦Scrypt✦POW✦Kimoto Gravity Well✦Most Profitable ✦✦✦EXCHANGES✦✦✦ - page 19. (Read 54206 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Got it Syncing with these settings in the birdcoin.conf

rpcport=16051
port=16050
addnode=120.145.149.109
addnode=108.9.134.217
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
The Xnigma admin is going to add Birdcoin, but he wants someone to make up a better logo for him to show on his site. Not the parrot or the default one lol. Let's make this happen, guys!

You mean he doesn't like my parrot?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Hey edric,

Can you please post a list of working nodes, I can't get the wallet to Sync.

Thanks
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
The Xnigma admin is going to add Birdcoin, but he wants someone to make up a better logo for him to show on his site. Not the parrot or the default one lol. Let's make this happen, guys!
legendary
This is what you call solo mining the bird!!!  17039360.00 BRD
Also, for the first weekly giveaway at my pool, I'm estimating 250k Birdcoin to give away. Don't miss out! Just be an active miner anytime this week and trigger an automatic or manual payout and you'll be entered into the drawing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
just put some hash on this    bird bird bird

Good, don't let this one die. Difficulty is still extremely low, you could solomine blocks with 30kh. If we can get into an exchange, even at 1 satoshi, you can make a nice little profit off this one.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
just put some hash on this    bird bird bird
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Marine Corps, BA & AA Degrees, Hacker, Lover
We could also look at Atomic-Trade! Click me! but that one is very selective and won't take a random coin, probably wouldn't take it.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Stop mining, delete your wallets and let this piece of shit die.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Yesss, I just dumped my stupid 888 Octocoins I solomined at launch for a very nice .007 BTC at xnigma. Apparently anything goes over there. They have things I never heard of. I will email them or see about getting Bird added. At the very very least, it would be nice to have a place to unload our Birdcoins.

I just emailed xnigma, too.
legendary
Maybe on Crypto Rush also, that have a lot of unkown altcoins.
Yesss, I just dumped my stupid 888 Octocoins I solomined at launch for a very nice .007 BTC at xnigma. Apparently anything goes over there. They have things I never heard of. I will email them or see about getting Bird added. At the very very least, it would be nice to have a place to unload our Birdcoins.
Whoever is taking over this project needs to speak with [email protected] about getting on the exchange. It's possible he'll add it if we have enough support and the dev on board.
legendary
Thanks alot whoever you are for the block explorer! It has been added into the pool and works GREAT.
Woohoo, I'm glad there's finally interest! I'm not much of a coder, more of a sysadmin and technician, but I'll be glad to help in any way possible. Also for getting on an exchange, I would suggest spamming [email protected] with emails and visiting xnigma.com (maybe) and see if they're interested in adding. Hey, they added OctoCoin I believe without any persuasion.  As far as premines go, yeah, that's kinda a pain in the arse, but we've seen worse survive. Please support our pool at http://birdcoinpool (dot) tk by mining with us and donating to the pool!
So community takeover planned yet or what?

Not planned, but certainly contemplated. I need help though. I have a job, and I can't dedicate myself 24/7. If people are willing to help, I'm in.
I'm very very good with logos and photoshop, I would be happy to work on a new coin pic/ wallet pic/ logo if we take it over as a community project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
So community takeover planned yet or what?

Not planned, but certainly contemplated. I need help though. I have a job, and I can't dedicate myself 24/7. If people are willing to help, I'm in.

Actually, I just thought about something. What about the 140,000,000 pre-mined coins? We'd have to overcome that. If we fix this coin (which has mostly been done, thanks to Edric), and get it on an exchange (which wouldn't take tremendous effort), the dev will dump the premine, profit off our work, and drive the price down in the process. Is it still worth it for us?
Pages:
Jump to: