Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 108. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 264
November 10, 2017, 09:09:07 AM
crytopia exchange

why is it always wallet broken?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
November 10, 2017, 08:29:34 AM
Im not new in the crypto market yet Bismuth is giving me problems with the simple stuff like installing a wallet or withdrawing coins from an exchange. I think stability and user friendliness needs to improve a lot first before things like master nodes should be implemented. Just my 2 cents. Other than that I think this project has amazing potential, im building myself a nice positition. Just my 2 cents.
agree installing the wallet and mining the coin is still not yet user friendliness although it can be accomplished if you read carefully the guide, but yeah it's not simple for a standard user who didn't want to deal to install any dependencies for the wallet. all they want is to have a one-click installer for wallet, this should be noted for the developer. and about the withdraw problem, the cryptopia exchange is on the wrong chain of wallet, the current working exchange is Heat exchange.

First off, thank you for your response. I understand the issue with Cryptopia, what Im trying to say is that the current issues are a sign of the instability of the platform. Cryptopia is a knowledgeable exchange, adding new coins every day. However they seem to be unable to get Bismuth stable without any problems as this is the second time, thats not a good sign. Its only 1 of 2 exchanges available, should these problems keep arising I think Cryptopia wont keep the trading pair alive for long as it is so low volume. So please Devs, should you read this, stability and user friendliness should be top priority.

Many thanks.   
oh, I see, well I think its relatable to the project because of its still on early stage with limited blockchain developer and a few contributor, I mean bismuth is built from scratch it takes time for a volunteer to be able to understand the source code so they can contribute better. and in my opinion with such large technology with a few developer, it's kinda hard to implement more features faster and to be able to react to the bug faster and clearer.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
November 10, 2017, 06:12:21 AM
Im not new in the crypto market yet Bismuth is giving me problems with the simple stuff like installing a wallet or withdrawing coins from an exchange. I think stability and user friendliness needs to improve a lot first before things like master nodes should be implemented. Just my 2 cents. Other than that I think this project has amazing potential, im building myself a nice positition. Just my 2 cents.
agree installing the wallet and mining the coin is still not yet user friendliness although it can be accomplished if you read carefully the guide, but yeah it's not simple for a standard user who didn't want to deal to install any dependencies for the wallet. all they want is to have a one-click installer for wallet, this should be noted for the developer. and about the withdraw problem, the cryptopia exchange is on the wrong chain of wallet, the current working exchange is Heat exchange.

First off, thank you for your response. I understand the issue with Cryptopia, what Im trying to say is that the current issues are a sign of the instability of the platform. Cryptopia is a knowledgeable exchange, adding new coins every day. However they seem to be unable to get Bismuth stable without any problems as this is the second time, thats not a good sign. Its only 1 of 2 exchanges available, should these problems keep arising I think Cryptopia wont keep the trading pair alive for long as it is so low volume. So please Devs, should you read this, stability and user friendliness should be top priority.

Many thanks.   
legendary
November 10, 2017, 05:44:45 AM
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
November 10, 2017, 05:29:44 AM
legendary
November 09, 2017, 08:42:02 PM
Hello ! So I do like the look of this project and hope its going to be another legit project .
But I got a few questions: is this platform a torrent client base project ?
Will the future dapps be deployed on the mainnet or will there be an option to have their own chain like Lisk has for example ?

The platform is built from scratch based on Python programming language.the future dapps will be had direct access to the mainnet as stated in the bismuth website "Bismuth offers multiple levels of access – through network, direct database access, and the OpenField™ decentralized application layer, all of them in a very straighforward manner."
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 10:27:42 AM
Masternodes will solve multiple problems including distribution and increase interest in this awesome coin

Also seems like secondary tokens are close to finished
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
November 09, 2017, 07:18:47 AM
I just find this thread. Looks a very good project. How to get some coins, from exchange? I don't have a good equipment to mine, also it can be done masternodes but i think at the launch moment it was not so popular.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 07:15:53 AM
Hello ! So I do like the look of this project and hope its going to be another legit project .
But I got a few questions: is this platform a torrent client base project ?
Will the future dapps be deployed on the mainnet or will there be an option to have their own chain like Lisk has for example ?
Activity: 7
November 09, 2017, 07:09:07 AM
How come there is such an extreme difference in the cost on Heat Wallet vs Cryptopia?
Activity: 22
November 08, 2017, 10:27:16 PM
This project has so much potential. Just wanted to say well done to the devs.
it can attract more people/s attention,if it is listed on a big exchange like:https://www.binance.com/
Activity: 3
November 08, 2017, 09:46:54 PM
how to mining here?
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 09:22:05 PM
Any good pools av?
Activity: 52
November 08, 2017, 05:22:23 PM
very excited for masternode possibly in 2018...any idea when the next update will be?
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
November 08, 2017, 02:08:09 PM
This project is promising as well as HBN (Dev also favorite)
Activity: 2
November 08, 2017, 11:55:26 AM
This project has so much potential. Just wanted to say well done to the devs
legendary
November 08, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
What is the amount of coin requirement for the masternode and will there be staking feature as well if anyone knows?

Anyone?
the master node features currently still being planned and discussed, and I'm sure staking features will be available in the future. "we can add arbitrary rules like... if coins weren't spent within 30 days and have moved within 60 days, then 10% of mining goes to that and that address" -hclivess
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 08:15:56 AM
What is the amount of coin requirement for the masternode and will there be staking feature as well if anyone knows?

Anyone?
Activity: 25
November 07, 2017, 09:44:10 PM
I think this coin have good specification, dev still working for this, just waiting new update  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
November 07, 2017, 12:36:05 PM
Cryptopia wallet is being verified for deposits should be back up soon

Also here is the unofficial roadmap fromt he dev as of 11/2/17

https://twitter.com/tezosevangelist/status/926238395113885696

the wallet @cryptopia is down since days, had a Ticket open with them, got closed and they have not ETA. Last time it took them more then a Week, lets see if we can top that this time Wink
I think if the wallet will not run more stable in future, they might delist the Coin. No Exchange can Babysit a wallet...
Jump to: