Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 111. (Read 156186 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
October 27, 2017, 02:12:20 AM
I am mining in the official pool for few hours now and i didn't get any BIS. Are some problems or I do something wrong?
What's your hashrate?
There's minimum payout threshold and the difficulty is quite high.

Mining with 12 mh/sec +/-. I didn't see any share on the pool status anyway thanks for the info. Will return when this will be mineable for average user.

with 12 MH your simply not competetive.
There are GPU Miner our and they dominate the Network, number 1 Miner gets 30% of all BIS per Day. Happy Days.

LoL didn't know, thanks for the info. Will wait for the GPU miner to be availabe to the public than.

that will be your best bet, but to be honest the diff is already yet so high, might be the best to buy them @cryptopia since they are pretty cheap atm.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 11:32:50 PM
I am mining in the official pool for few hours now and i didn't get any BIS. Are some problems or I do something wrong?
What's your hashrate?

Mining with 12 mh/sec +/-. I didn't see any share on the pool status anyway thanks for the info. Will return when this will be mineable for average user.

There are GPU Miner our and they dominate the Network, number 1 Miner gets 30% of all BIS per Day. Happy Days.

LoL didn't know, thanks for the info. Will wait for the GPU miner to be availabe to the public than.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
October 26, 2017, 08:50:50 PM
i remember ppl paying ridiculous amount for this coin during the otc days. SMH
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
October 26, 2017, 07:13:19 PM
Does someone have a GPU miner? I would be willing to pay for it
legendary
October 26, 2017, 02:01:52 PM
What's your hashrate?

October 26, 2017, 12:42:10 PM
What's your hashrate?

Activity: 74
Merit: 1
October 26, 2017, 07:48:31 AM
What's your hashrate?
October 26, 2017, 04:07:39 AM
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
October 25, 2017, 08:19:30 PM
i have mine this coin in may this year when it mainnet run and mine it about 5 blocks. because i using windows and it is hard to use at that time

so i only backup my prikey file. how can i recover my coin now?thanks

Just put your "privkey.der"  and  "pubkey.der" file to your bismuth folder. Bismuth will automatically read your private key.
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
October 25, 2017, 02:35:39 PM
i have mine this coin in may this year when it mainnet run and mine it about 5 blocks. because i using windows and it is hard to use at that time

so i only backup my prikey file. how can i recover my coin now?thanks
Activity: 3
October 25, 2017, 06:13:11 AM
Bis seems interesting, keeping my eye on it!
legendary
October 25, 2017, 05:25:28 AM
I bought some BIS these days in the last dip! It's now to await the continuity and following of the activities and to be a victor in Bismuth! Has the mining difficulty increased? Smiley
Good, many impatient miners dumping the price when things stabilizing, so it's a cheap bismuth for investors. The difficulty is rising in the last couple day, you can check it out at http://heatnodes.org the site have a lot of useful information about bismuth
Activity: 11
October 25, 2017, 05:15:54 AM
Hey just wanted to say thanks for the giveaway ive joined and look forward to this project. I hope the community and devs can build this into a success
legendary
October 24, 2017, 11:29:46 AM
With the latest fix of difficulties drops problems, frequent forks, mining troubles, and the new features yet to come, I really hope the price is Start to take off because the Network is almost stabilized. And the prices is pretty cheap
Sy_
Activity: 21
Merit: 11
October 24, 2017, 02:13:14 AM
Where is the windows 7 wallet ? And do you need to run node.exe?

Install Python3 on Windows, get the sources, run
Code:
py -m pip install pillow pyqrcode pypng pyinstaller flask pycryptodome simple-crypt --no-deps PySocks requests
py node.py
py gui.py
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 09:07:24 PM
Where is the windows 7 wallet ? And do you need to run node.exe?
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
October 23, 2017, 07:30:02 PM
I am still wondering why the total supply and max supply are so different. Any answer?

My answer would be as followed: If you dont understand that then you shouldn't be here.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
October 23, 2017, 03:59:38 PM
I am still wondering why the total supply and max supply are so different. Any answer?

You mean circulating vs max supply?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 02:55:29 PM
legendary
October 23, 2017, 09:29:18 AM
It looks very nice and it's still going to work。
The price is good ,maybe someday i would buy same coins

Now is someday, cryptopia is working again and a weeks worth of coins is going to be dumped.

it already started Wink orderbook only 2.44 BTC... DUMPAGE WARS

After that wave of dumps, and with some new features the price will recovery again going back to 3X the actual price level....get ready with your stakes  Cool

Before new Features come out, they should think about stabilizing the Network. There should be no split on a daily Base. But i Hope that your Predictions in Term of the Price come true.
Jump to: