Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 159. (Read 156070 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"
OK I'm going to be the party pooper early on, everyone is using Free Trials for VPS and Baremetal Servers... use the Google Compute $300 Free Trial to get maximum Hashpower to find blocks with this coin Wink

http://pages.news.digitalocean.com/dc/AyKQ30vur1Nt8H30LIWxk-j5xHmafGnoECQwn1ooO75rw8wCvyS3ISPNPjeR1-TOaWLgO8x2caggGXs27FI7og==/SI0D3V0I61o0XED0000Shls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
How can I solve the problem of block loss?
This very strange. There are two variants.
1) Someone with powerfull hardwaree spams with blocks. So a lot of forks and most of our blocks are dissapeared.
2) Problem with diff so everybody spams with blocks, but only one accepted.

I have only eight blocks, last block in the wallet yesterday evening at 22.00 now Italian

Then all the last blocks found are lost

eight blocks?
some people mined thousands blocks and over 12000 coins.
I have only one question... With what software and hardware?
Fair start...
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
I stop mining in my mind the blocks go to someone and dev does not respond to any message and you do not understand if it's a problem.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
In the heat of the moment...
OK I'm going to be the party pooper early on, everyone is using Free Trials for VPS and Baremetal Servers... use the Google Compute $300 Free Trial to get maximum Hashpower to find blocks with this coin Wink
legendary
1) Someone with powerfull hardwaree spams with blocks. So a lot of forks and most of our blocks are dissapeared.

I have only eight blocks, last block in the wallet yesterday evening at 22.00 now Italian

Then all the last blocks found are lost
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
mh my blocks are still there...do you have the problem only if you send some coins? Can anyone pm an address to me so ich can send you a test amount?
legendary
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
affecting the hash rate of gpu depends of it's algo
anyway you can assign a low priority to miner.exe bismuth process in task manager to solve problem
thx bro now i do u a solid

message sent
Activity: 455
So I see this error I'm getting in the node, does this relate to perhaps the disappearing coins?  I know nothing about programming so I'm in the dark here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-TwX1puc9RRYkxVeGVQNEJMc3M/view?usp=sharing
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
affecting the hash rate of gpu depends of it's algo
anyway you can assign a low priority to miner.exe bismuth process in task manager to solve problem
I found 3 blocks as well, but don't see the coins in my wallet.  Even if it is broken, I think it's still an awesome and original coin.  Let's wait for a response from the dev before we panic.   Undecided

ou guys really have no idea how hard it is to get a copy and paste to work right yet  alone something new..  dude is either passed out from exhaustion or bustin his ass,  5 coin legend with almost 1000 commits this year........  i think that it is because the diff is so low and so many people find a block at near the same time  causing one person to get coins and the rest orphans.. as the diff rises there will likely be less orphans. .  i hope \

some people are reporting that they have coins .  if anyone who has coins can send me one it would confirm that we are all on the same chain and that my original theory that it was orphans is correct

a0121e3ac34696a738822901da21f3c512f09dfabeb1d9ce3aa4d2c7

I'd would have to agree, I thought the same thing.  I just think I'm being out submitted.

is it affecting your gpu ??  when i start mining my gpu dips to 60% in wattman

I'm mining using ccminer on a blake2s coin and its not affecting the hash rate of my gpu.  Also, are you guys running the node client with the mining?  I closed my node and seems to be mining fine I believe...

edit.. nevermind I need the node Tongue
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
I found 3 blocks as well, but don't see the coins in my wallet.  Even if it is broken, I think it's still an awesome and original coin.  Let's wait for a response from the dev before we panic.   Undecided

ou guys really have no idea how hard it is to get a copy and paste to work right yet  alone something new..  dude is either passed out from exhaustion or bustin his ass,  5 coin legend with almost 1000 commits this year........  i think that it is because the diff is so low and so many people find a block at near the same time  causing one person to get coins and the rest orphans.. as the diff rises there will likely be less orphans. .  i hope \

some people are reporting that they have coins .  if anyone who has coins can send me one it would confirm that we are all on the same chain and that my original theory that it was orphans is correct

I'd would have to agree, I thought the same thing.  I just think I'm being out submitted.

is it affecting your gpu ??  when i start mining my gpu dips to 60% in wattman

some people are reporting that they have coins .  if anyone who has coins can send me one it would confirm that we are all on the same chain and that my original theory that it was orphans is correct

I'd would have to agree, I thought the same thing.  I just think I'm being out submitted.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"

I found 3 blocks as well, but don't see the coins in my wallet.  Even if it is broken, I think it's still an awesome and original coin.  Let's wait for a response from the dev before we panic.   Undecided
legendary
Dev fix your program not work block and node disappear!!!!

current connect:2
legendary
Still finding blocks,and still no change in balance...

Anyone have accepted blocks?

My mining finds blocks but in balance there are no coins and sometimes disappear Huh Huh Angry Angry

Did you check the balance_nogui.py?

I ran this and can find some coins in it, though the amount is changing always.
But there is something.

I can not find the file balance_nogui.py
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
How do I backup wallet?
How do I change miner threads?

I think difficulty is not adjusting properly, hence all those orphans

Until about 6 hours ago I was getting blocks properly accepted (even if only half of them made it)
Then, only orphans but difficulty is roughly the same. Makes no sense

What is the target block time?
Jump to: