Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 87. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 02:56:24 AM
anybody having problems withdrawing coins from cryptopia?

Yes, I withdrew coins from Cryptopia on January 3rd and still have not received them. They have also not yet responded to my support ticket submitted later the same day.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 08:05:46 PM
euroline [12:12 AM]
Hey guys, password recover fixed.

[12:12]
Also, who had problem with pin. I made big mistake.

[12:13]
Who had pins started from 0 or 00 and etc. They have been cuted

[12:13]
I will add pin reset option..

[12:15]
Who had pins with 0 you are unable to send funds from wallet and recover password, wait for option, tommorow will add

from slack about web wallet recovery?
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
January 07, 2018, 04:24:05 PM
Anyone know masternode rewards structure is like?

I think is not yet decided, neither the amount needed nor the reward structure, as they are working still on the implementation.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 11:47:53 AM
Anyone know masternode rewards structure is like?
Activity: 4
January 06, 2018, 10:02:39 PM
Hello, I'm having a problem with the biswallet.cc-pool, my password doesn't work and when I try to reset it I never get an email to reset the password. Is there a way to reset the password so I can access my wallet?

anyone can help me?
January 06, 2018, 09:43:45 PM
Can U help me please? I lost my PIN to webwallet  Cry

https://biswallet.acc-pool.pw

I can`t do anything right now.... restore PIN or something...
In Setting tab there is "Will be soon" message.
Reset option is not working...

Having the same issue. Contacted Euroline in slack on 24 of december. The problem is still not solved.
I don't think it should take him more than a couple of minutes to reset the password. But he doesn't do it. Unpleasant experience.

I have to remind you that is 6-digit... maybe that helps

I have to reset password and no emails come to me about resetting, very frustrating. Who do I contact?
January 06, 2018, 09:27:33 PM
who do I contact to help me with my biswallet? I can't access my account and my password is not working
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
January 06, 2018, 08:00:46 PM
i agree with other ppl, if BIS can get on trex and binance it'll be fucking AMAZING!

With or without exchange add. This coin will do fine XD. Exchange add just means less accumulation here.   Wink

An exchange with high volume is always a good thing
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
January 06, 2018, 05:33:44 PM
Does anyone know if its possible to disable a gpu from mining with eggminer?
Activity: 73
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

Having the same issue. Contacted Euroline in slack on 24 of december. The problem is still not solved.
I don't think it should take him more than a couple of minutes to reset the password. But he doesn't do it. Unpleasant experience.

You don't understand. I don't remember PIN. I asked Euroline to reset it. He said that he reset to zeroes (it took him a week to do that, or pretend to do) but it still doesn't work. I get "wrong pin" when try to reset password. Now for a week no answer at all.

I do underrstand. just saying if it s reset to zeroes then it is 000000. PIN usually are 4 digits. That s 6 digits
January 06, 2018, 03:50:45 PM
I have being mining (5 AMD GPUS 3.6GH/s) for the last 12 hours and the I did not get any coins. I this normal?
Thanks

No it s not. What miner/pool?

I'm just using in the .bat file

EggMinerGpuWin2.exe  -a ADDRESS                               (ADDRESS   from https://biswallet.acc-pool.pw/)
Do I need to change anything ?
Thanks again

looks right. ask eggpool's dev. find him on twitter @eggpoolnet
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
January 06, 2018, 03:25:13 PM
I have being mining (5 AMD GPUS 3.6GH/s) for the last 12 hours and the I did not get any coins. I this normal?
Thanks

I'm just using in the .bat file

EggMinerGpuWin2.exe  -a ADDRESS                               (ADDRESS   from https://biswallet.acc-pool.pw/)
Do I need to change anything ?
Thanks again
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
January 06, 2018, 02:49:22 PM
i agree with other ppl, if BIS can get on trex and binance it'll be fucking AMAZING!

With or without exchange add. This coin will do fine XD. Exchange add just means less accumulation here.   Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
January 06, 2018, 02:45:48 PM

You don't understand. I don't remember PIN. I asked Euroline to reset it. He said that he reset to zeroes (it took him a week to do that, or pretend to do) but it still doesn't work. I get "wrong pin" when try to reset password. Now for a week no answer at all.
Activity: 84
January 06, 2018, 02:28:00 PM
It will be interesting to see how this mining method will fare compared to Bitcoin in a couple of years.
January 06, 2018, 02:19:22 PM
Hi guys? I am sending bis to cryptopia from web wallet and I get the "transaction sent" message on the top of the page but when I go to transactions there is no pending tx. Moving back to Home and balance is as it was before payment. Anyone with the same problem?
January 06, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

January 06, 2018, 02:01:24 PM
Thanks

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
January 06, 2018, 01:09:38 PM
Thanks
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
January 06, 2018, 12:27:03 PM
What speed are you getting on RX480.
I have a rig of 5 GPU. 4 of them are getting around 670 MH/s.
One of the AMD is getting 3 MH/s

I removed my 280 and I am getting way more shares. It was dragging me down somehow. I'm getting 710-715 with 1303 on core 980mv.
Pages:
Jump to: