Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 83. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
January 17, 2018, 02:52:40 AM
Hi Everyone, I cannot figure out how to get the wallet running.... is there guide?

Hi @gamatt, please Download and Install the wallet from https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases, next run the node.exe (the installer will create a shortcut to your desktop). Than you run "wallet.exe" file, same, a Shortcut should be on your desktop. That's it!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 01:39:57 AM
Hi Everyone, I cannot figure out how to get the wallet running.... is there guide?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 12:44:15 AM
Other people having Cryptopia issues?  Specific to this coin or the exchange generally have issue now too?[
Activity: 1
January 16, 2018, 08:08:11 PM
What type of hash rate should be expected from an rx480?

(the thread search wasnt working for me)
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
January 16, 2018, 06:15:22 PM
I know I keep pushing the same topic, but any news regarding cryptopia?

This IS a huge issue!
If the main exchange is not trustworthy to send you your coins.

No feedback or announcement  Embarrassed

they haven't replied to me yet at cryptopia thread...

will give them negative rating after 12 days (they are on the 10th now with my withdrawal issue)..
Activity: 224
January 16, 2018, 04:36:06 PM
is there a way to mine this at low intensity so it doesnt make my monitor lag? i tried setting lowest intensity but it doesnt seem to help. im able to do this with other coins.
TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 01:35:13 PM
I know I keep pushing the same topic, but any news regarding cryptopia?

This IS a huge issue!
If the main exchange is not trustworthy to send you your coins.

No feedback or announcement  Embarrassed
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 07:56:34 AM
DEV
How many coins are needed for BIS Masternode? Huh

No one is answering this question since few days, maybe it is yet to finalized as such how much BIS you need for master node.

The collateral amount was not yet decided as the masternodes are yet to be developed. We will post all info about masternodes on all our channels when all things will be set on place.

Thank you for taking up this question. I hope it will be not too high and not too low.
Activity: 2
January 16, 2018, 03:24:54 AM
Hey -

Newcomer here - just curious if its still possible to mine Bismuth via CPU. I went to the CPU mining link at the beginning of this thread and downloaded the software but it seems to mine via GPU. Just looking for some help here because I would like to mine Bismuth via CPU while mining Ether via GPU.

Any help would be awesome - thanks!

Since GPU miner are out, CPU mining on bismuth is obsolete, as someone said earlier "you'll just waste your time and CPU"

i downloaded EggMiner but i don't know whare to find adress, which wallet to use, or send directly to cryptopia? which pool? i'm confused

In the miner folder you must change the default miner address found in miner.default.txt file and bismuth.bat file. Is recommended to install Bismuth wallet on your pc, backup privkey.der and pubkey.der and use your address to mine Bismuth, this way you own the private key to your wallet.

I mean is it possible though? Where can I find the program? I have multiple rigs and granted it might not be profitable to mine Bismuth via CPU right now but across many rigs it might be worth it if price appreciates.
January 16, 2018, 03:08:51 AM
Hey -

Newcomer here - just curious if its still possible to mine Bismuth via CPU. I went to the CPU mining link at the beginning of this thread and downloaded the software but it seems to mine via GPU. Just looking for some help here because I would like to mine Bismuth via CPU while mining Ether via GPU.

Since GPU miner are out, CPU mining on bismuth is obsolete, as someone said earlier "you'll just waste your time and CPU"

i downloaded EggMiner but i don't know whare to find adress, which wallet to use, or send directly to cryptopia? which pool? i'm confused

In the miner folder you must change the default miner address found in miner.default.txt file and bismuth.bat file. Is recommended to install Bismuth wallet on your pc, backup privkey.der and pubkey.der and use your address to mine Bismuth, this way you own the private key to your wallet.
Activity: 5
January 15, 2018, 06:35:26 PM
Activity: 2
January 15, 2018, 06:21:53 PM
Hey -

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
January 15, 2018, 01:01:03 PM
It looks like the heatwallet gateway has some delay too. I tried to withdraw funds from Heat yesterday and still after 1200+ confirmations the coins were not put on the BIS blockchain (usually it was just 20 confirmations on the Heat blockchain). Contacted already the person who maintains it. I guess it should be fixed soon. I will post an update, as soon as it is fixed.
the coins arrived in my wallet. Withdrawals from HeatExchange work again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 11:47:33 AM
Is there any (very) rough estimate of when you think a decision will be made on required collateral? Like, are we talking later in Q1, Q2, after that? What's your best guess? Thx!
January 15, 2018, 04:50:07 AM
DEV

No one is answering this question since few days, maybe it is yet to finalized as such how much BIS you need for master node.

The collateral amount was not yet decided as the masternodes are yet to be developed. We will post all info about masternodes on all our channels when all things will be set on place.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
January 15, 2018, 04:39:14 AM
It looks like the heatwallet gateway has some delay too. I tried to withdraw funds from Heat yesterday and still after 1200+ confirmations the coins were not put on the BIS blockchain (usually it was just 20 confirmations on the Heat blockchain). Contacted already the person who maintains it. I guess it should be fixed soon. I will post an update, as soon as it is fixed.
Activity: 125
Merit: 35
January 15, 2018, 03:24:44 AM
I'm having an issue sending from local wallet to cryptopia.
Shows as sent from local wallet.

Cryptopia's wallet gone out of sync again?

Cryptopia says it's at a block height of 471608.

However one block explorer shows a block height of 470256, and the other shows a block height of 471644.

This shows 471608
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=BIS

This shows 470256
http://35.196.47.170:5492/

This shows 471644
http://bismuth.online/

Seems to have caught up now.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 01:58:32 AM
DEV

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 01:13:38 AM
I'm having an issue sending from local wallet to cryptopia.
Shows as sent from local wallet.

Cryptopia's wallet gone out of sync again?

Cryptopia says it's at a block height of 471608.

However one block explorer shows a block height of 470256, and the other shows a block height of 471644.

This shows 471608
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=BIS

This shows 470256
http://35.196.47.170:5492/

This shows 471644
http://bismuth.online/

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 12:55:36 AM
DEV
Pages: