Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】BitCaptcha.io - Captcha Solution and Boosting revenue - page 4. (Read 11247 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Coinpole,

Can you please provide me some stats regarding monetization? I would like to compare your eCPM with what I am currently seeing with my sites using Solve Media. Thanks!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I am happy to announce that new bitcaptcha is open to the publishers now. We have completed the integration and released our new captcha for Faucetinabox script. If you are using faucetinabox, please download the script(https://ufile.io/qs2da) and update your faucetinabox_settings.sql

You will see the bitcaptcha option.

The full integration document will be released and more faucet scripts supported coming soon.

If you have any issues, please send email to [email protected]
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Your captcha doesnt works on mobile always says "verification failed" after clicking the ball
Activity: 38
Please specify when registration and service will be opened

Sorry, it takes some times to optimize and test our new captcha. Now our captcha is completely fit for mainstream devices and browsers. Today, we start to integrate it into Faucetinabox script. Then we will release it today or tomorrow.
Could you tell, how long will it take to review new websites? I have submitted my website 2 week ago but do not know when it will be accepted or rejected. Is there any website quailty check rules to apply for Bitcaptcha?

Sorry, it takes some times to optimize and test our new captcha. Now our captcha is completely fit for mainstream devices and browsers. Today, we start to integrate it into Faucetinabox script. Then we will release it today or tomorrow.
This is probably the worst captcha I have ever seen. The clicks on the banner is basically worthless to the advertisers.

I am so sorry for your bad experience. If you could give us more specific issues or suggestion, I think I can make it more better.
Activity: 65
This is probably the worst captcha I have ever seen. The clicks on the banner is basically worthless to the advertisers.
Activity: 14
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
It's been 10 days and my website is still pending :/
The new captcha UI ( http://coinpole.com/sign.php )  looks so cool!

for me this looks like bombing coinmedia.io with many fraud clicks XD
becourse the captcha easy makes false clicks to the advertise but i only wanna hit the green buble but also often hit the ad.
But must time i dont wanna hit the ad becourse not interest but only hitting becourse of the grenn buble XD
Can publishers modifly the shown ads inside the capthca ? ?

kind regards

We are always optimizing our captcha for all kinds of devices via Coinpole. There is almost no wrong click on PC version and mobile device. If the screen of mobile device is too small, I think they could avoid wrong clicks via enlarge the screen.

During this period of optimization, now the ad's CTR in captcha decrease  from 10% to 1.2%. It has become a normal and excellent CTR.

P.S
The bitcapcha is a sub-products of SQN captcha for our bitcoin faucet industry. If you would like to put ads into captcha, you could choose our SQN, but it is not free, you have to pay the month fees depends on your volume.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
I am looking to put some monetization on our website, I also wanted to input that you should change the font from grey to black hard to see against the white.
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
Hey! My partner and I submitted our faucet site to BitCaptcha a few days ago and it is still pending. Are you guys still accepting new websites? I certainly hope so!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

for me this looks like bombing coinmedia.io with many fraud clicks XD
becourse the captcha easy makes false clicks to the advertise but i only wanna hit the green buble but also often hit the ad.
But must time i dont wanna hit the ad becourse not interest but only hitting becourse of the grenn buble XD
Can publishers modifly the shown ads inside the capthca ? ?

kind regards
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
does this still exist?

[/quote]

it seems you guys didn't agreed something with geetest.. anyway looking forward for your updates when new code is available.
[/quote]

The Geetest is good, but I still would like to run a better captcha product, especially more fit faucet industry.
Activity: 106
In Bitcoin We Trust!
Dear Publishers:

Firstly, I would like to express the gratitude to all of you, especially the publisher who supports bitcaptcha at the beginning of this project.

Now we have completed the most works of our new captcha. We are going to start updating the script. The BitCaptcha starts to be separated from GeeTest and will use this new captcha service.

1. This updating maybe affects your current Geetest captcha service. We recommend that you switch to other captcha products temporarily. We stop doing technical maintenance for Geetest. Your KEY and ID of geetest in BitCaptcha will be also invalid at any time. If you still would like to use Geetest, please apply a new account on their official site.  

2. The daily revenue is paused. If your balance overs $10, we still pay to you on time. If your balance not reach $10, it will continue to accumulate after you switch to our new captcha.

3. The revenue will be significantly increased when new system released.

4. We will integrated our new captcha into some faucet scripts successively. If you are not good at coding, please wait for it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Captcha Introduction:

It is called SQN(ShenQiNiao) Captcha, developped by our team. Our core-developers have been working in internet security field for 10 years. The SQN Captcha is integrated by much innovative technology, such as AI, Blockchain, etc. The SQN focus on improving security and user experience.

Guarantee Security

Step1: Complex encryption:The first defense line (85% bots excluded)
Step2. Smart AI Learning: Analysis and judge verifying trajectory (99.5% bots excluded)
Step3. BlockChain:Verify all datas via BlockChain again, to prevent fake bionic bots. (99.99% bots excluded)
Step4: Real-time Response and Monitoring by staff. (100% bots excluded)

Features:
1. Hidden Model Captcha : Seamless integration for your website
2. Rolling Ball Verification Model: Solve captcha within 0.5 second.
3. Intelligent Verification

The BitCaptcha is a branch product of SQN, and it mainly works for the BitCoin industry and it also help publishers boosting earning via Captcha Solving. (The advertising image will be displayed to users.)

This updating will take about 1 week. The demo will be released on http://coinpole.com/sign.php tomorrow, you could try to use it firstly.  I will update and post the news in time . Please keep your attention.

BitCaptcha
Thanks

it seems you guys didn't agreed something with geetest.. anyway looking forward for your updates when new code is available.
Dear Publishers:

Firstly, I would like to express the gratitude to all of you, especially the publisher who supports bitcaptcha at the beginning of this project.

Now we have completed the most works of our new captcha. We are going to start updating the script. The BitCaptcha starts to be separated from GeeTest and will use this new captcha service.

1. This updating maybe affects your current Geetest captcha service. We recommend that you switch to other captcha products temporarily. We stop doing technical maintenance for Geetest. Your KEY and ID of geetest in BitCaptcha will be also invalid at any time. If you still would like to use Geetest, please apply a new account on their official site.  

2. The daily revenue is paused. If your balance overs $10, we still pay to you on time. If your balance not reach $10, it will continue to accumulate after you switch to our new captcha.

3. The revenue will be significantly increased when new system released.

4. We will integrated our new captcha into some faucet scripts successively. If you are not good at coding, please wait for it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Captcha Introduction:

It is called SQN(ShenQiNiao) Captcha, developped by our team. Our core-developers have been working in internet security field for 10 years. The SQN Captcha is integrated by much innovative technology, such as AI, Blockchain, etc. The SQN focus on improving security and user experience.

Guarantee Security

Step1: Complex encryption:The first defense line (85% bots excluded)
Step2. Smart AI Learning: Analysis and judge verifying trajectory (99.5% bots excluded)
Step3. BlockChain:Verify all datas via BlockChain again, to prevent fake bionic bots. (99.99% bots excluded)
Step4: Real-time Response and Monitoring by staff. (100% bots excluded)

Features:
1. Hidden Model Captcha : Seamless integration for your website
2. Rolling Ball Verification Model: Solve captcha within 0.5 second.
3. Intelligent Verification

The BitCaptcha is a branch product of SQN, and it mainly works for the BitCoin industry and it also help publishers boosting earning via Captcha Solving. (The advertising image will be displayed to users.)

This updating will take about 1 week. The demo will be released on http://coinpole.com/sign.php tomorrow, you could try to use it firstly.  I will update and post the news in time . Please keep your attention.

BitCaptcha
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
Hello. I try to approve my site more then a week ((( but still pending  Undecided

Could you approve my site https://coinportal.ru/free-bitcoin ?

Thank you in advance!
Look at their previous posts - their not approving new websites temporarily. After new bitcaptcha version will be released, they will approve all pending websites.
Activity: 77
Hello. I try to approve my site more then a week ((( but still pending  Undecided

Could you approve my site https://coinportal.ru/free-bitcoin ?

Thank you in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: