Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】BitCaptcha.io - Captcha Solution and Boosting revenue - page 7. (Read 11247 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
2 domains in pending state
username : zer0w0rm

And what is the minimum withdraw for bitcaptcha earning?
Thanks .
Activity: 111
Still waiting for approval. Username: endline  Smiley

Approved!
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
how to approve in bitcaptcha?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Still waiting for approval. Username: endline  Smiley
P.S

We updated BitCaptcha Integration Document today. If you need it, contact [email protected]

iam still interested in the updated version hope it helps me more than the first document XD
iam still using CaptchMe at moment but i wanna change to your service.

regards

Hi, I have sent it to your email address. If you still have issues about it, please let me know. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
P.S

We updated BitCaptcha Integration Document today. If you need it, contact [email protected]

iam still interested in the updated version hope it helps me more than the first document XD
iam still using CaptchMe at moment but i wanna change to your service.

regards
Activity: 84
Forget password redirect to register
P.S

site sill pending http://xoloniex.info

Sorry for the delay. Now your website has been approved. Last week, we are still working with the core developments about Geetest, because it is basic features of BitCaptcha. In order to , publishers and advertisers can check more statistics easily.
Last week, I just met the CTO of Geetest, we had a happy meal together. They are interested in our business, because they always want to start to expand the market of oversea this year. So we talked a lots of cooperation of future, they will give bitcaptcha more supports, such as Technical Support, more open apis, etc.

This week, we will release the advertiser panel and start to sell our advertisings of captcha networks. I think the revenue of our publishers are going to increase significantly.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
I have registered my site: http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet
Hope to get approved soon. Thanks.
Activity: 84
Password reset is not working
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
I think I have it running smoothly now but it took some effort since I'm writing my own code while still being a n0ob.
When the monster is eating the picture over and over again, try refreshing the page.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
Hope many many faucets start to use it. For users, it is faster to solve than the annoying recaptcha, that repeats 3-4 times frequently. Hope the best for your product.
Activity: 90
who runs faucet in a box r81 ultimate here?  Huh
Makejar.
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
who runs faucet in a box r81 ultimate here?  Huh
Activity: 90
help I can not solve captcha
constantly writes

monster eats the picture

I've tried many time
it's dont change

correct this captcha
please
What monster is there?
Activity: 114
help I can not solve captcha
constantly writes

monster eats the picture

I've tried many time
it's dont change

correct this captcha
please
Activity: 106
In Bitcoin We Trust!
First payment from Bitcaptcha received. 👍 so far so good.
Unique ad network in cryptocurrency/bitcoin niche with great potential.

Activity: 409
Merit: 103
ive just checked some faucets that are using this captcha. they have a couple of large time gaps from referal claims the last days. tried to claim now myself. and they are just giving errors.

just informing. dont know why it gets errors. just going to remove the faucets from my list for now.

good luck. This captcha looks realy great.

Could you show me what's that errors? I think I can solve it.

sorry for late response. did not make a screenshot. i tested some more on faucets. i dont think its a captcha problem. its just some faucets. those who also make you try twice to claim. just so their ad rotator gets to show more ads.

Wish i could integrate this captcha in my faucets (alpha faucet script) im just too dumb to understand any of those files send to do this.

google reCaptcha is realy bad for 5min faucets.
Activity: 7
Pages:
Jump to: