Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BITCOIN ADULT(BTAD) - [MN/POS] Blockchain solution for Adult Entertainment - page 6. (Read 23710 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
turkish translation reserved
Activity: 43
copper member
Activity: 36
Bitcoin Adult - Adult Entertainment Network
How and why should people pick this project over established projects that already have a functional platform and are further along the line and more affordable like adultchain?

What is special about this project i just feel like it's already been done.

Since our project is not even close enough as the one you mention, live webcams are only one part of our project and we are pretty sure we will have the best #girls performing on our site. I do not see the need to comment on other projects since we are focused on our one.. just stick around and wait for the updates and i'm sure you will see the difference by yourself..
Activity: 1
How and why should people pick this project over established projects that already have a functional platform and are further along the line and more affordable like adultchain?

What is special about this project i just feel like it's already been done.
Activity: 154
The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development,
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
For which reasons should the adult industry adopt Bitcoin Adult except for the fact that it contains the word "adult" attached to the word "bitcoin"?
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
projects with the concept of traveling like this always have the potential for success, I really want to join this, good luck in the future
copper member
BITCOIN ADULT (BTAD) SHARED MASTERNODE TERMS!

ENTRANCE TERMS

Minimum coins per seat is 500 BTAD.
You can purchase 1 seat or all seats.
We will start Shared Masternode even if we have only one seats so you don't have to wait to earn rewards.

EXIT TERMS

If you don't like to invest anymore, then you can exit whenever you want. Just send us DM and we will send you your coins in next 12 hours.

FEES

We will run Shared Masternode without any Fees,that mean we will cover VPS price.

Masternode Shareholders will receive payouts weekly - every Monday!

Visit our DISCORD for more information : https://discord.gg/rc7fDJB
copper member
hello sir, i can not open your site, i hope you can solve this problem, hopefully your project run successfully

Well , works for me so I really don't know why you have problem!
copper member
How would you mine BTAD?

Also, why do all this work and then come around to cheapen bitcoin's name?

Just change the name to something original!

Why not ADLT... Adult Token?

BTAD is MN/POS coin only!
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
hello sir, i can not open your site, i hope you can solve this problem, hopefully your project run successfully
Activity: 87
I think you should keep Bitcoin in name, lot of new comers will be attracted with Bitcoin name, all projects that had Bitcoin in names (example: Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Private, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, Bitcoin Green etc) becomed very popular
Activity: 1493
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
How would you mine BTAD?

Also, why do all this work and then come around to cheapen bitcoin's name?

Just change the name to something original!

Why not ADLT... Adult Token?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I am very happy if I can participate in the Indonesian translation. I strongly support the project you created. Good luck.
copper member
Activity: 85
Hi BitcoinAdult team!

I’m writing you on behalf of Xebr exchange.
We will be happy to add your coin.The process of implementation is very fast and free. Please, learn our platform: https://xebr.com/

Also we can help you to build your own exchange.
Let’s find the best way of cooperation!

Contacts: [email protected]
Or PM me here

Have a good day)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
It's sad to see that this brand stealing still hasn't come to an end. What is the goal here if you want to create your own coin but still insert the name Bitcoin?
Activity: 34
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Why is there so many coins focus on adult industry? The whole market goes to bear and everyone wants to find some good project.
copper member
BITCOIN ADULT (BTAD) DISCORD INVITE BOUNTY!

Discord Bounty officially STARTS and now you can earn BTAD for every INVITE!

How much I will get per Invite?
You will get 1 BTAD for every Invite!

When Invite bounty will end?
INVITE Bounty ends on 31.08.2018 23:59 European Time!

When I will get paid for Invite Bounty?
You will get Paid on 01.09.2018!

How you know where to send my BTAD?
On 01.09.2018 we will post Winner List and ask you for your BTAD Address!

P.S. Cheaters will be DISQUALIFIED From Invite Bounty without warnings!
Pages:
Jump to: