Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BITCOIN ADULT(BTAD) - [MN/POS] Blockchain solution for Adult Entertainment - page 8. (Read 23710 times)

copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Bitcoin Adult - Adult Entertainment Network
I hope this is finally something real.Looks very promising and I hope that Devs will keep what they promise.Good luck Devs!

Thanks,we will do our best.
Activity: 7
I hope this is finally something real.Looks very promising and I hope that Devs will keep what they promise.Good luck Devs!
copper member
Activity: 36
Bitcoin Adult - Adult Entertainment Network
BITCOIN ADULT (BTAD) - Global blockchain solution for Adult Entertainment powered by MN/POS technology…

Bitcoin Adult is fast, secure and private technically advanced Proof of Stake community cryptocurrency focused to become an ultimate payment solution for adult entertainment industry. Dramatically faster, cheaper, and more scalable than Bitcoin in its current form, Bitcoin Adult is designed to provide a scalable and sustainable alternative to Bitcoin. Using proof of stake with masternodes to secure the network, instead of proof of work we solve problems like high network fees, slow transaction times and massive energy consumption. Visible and traceable transactions leaves users vulnerable as anyone has the ability to see all associated transactions and balances. To solve this problem, we implemented zerocoin protocol which enables each transaction to be private.

The most important phase of our project is Bitcoin Adult adoption as tiping and payment solution for webcam performers. Beside girls, transgender performers will also be in our focus since they are very popular on live Webcam sites. Unlike some other sites, beside our .... FIND OUT MORE ON OUR DISCORD OR WEBSITE!

OUR ROADMAP

BITCOIN ADULT (BTAD) SPECIFICATION

Coin Name - Bitcoin Adult
Coin Ticker - BTAD
Type - Masternode (MN)/Proof of Stake (PoS)
Masternoode Collateral - 5000 BTAD
Block time - 60 Seconds
Staking Maturity - 4 Hours
Total Supply - 210 000 000
Premine - 21 000 000 (10%)

BITCOIN ADULT (BTAD) WEBSITE

BITCOIN ADULT (BTAD) TWITTER

BITCOIN ADULT (BTAD) MASTERNODES ONLINE

BITCOIN ADULT (BTAD) - COINMARKETCAP

BITCOIN ADULT (BTAD) WALLET DOWNLOAD

BITCOIN ADULT (BTAD) EXCHANGE

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ________
Pages:
Jump to: