Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]•BitcoinInstant•(BTI)•|PoW|*SHA256 ASIC mining-•-GENESIS"1337"CLUB-•-coin#1 - page 2. (Read 15010 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
+░░+Legendary Bitcoiner+░░
hi everyone!~ we are updating the client and adding some new features...*stay tuned*  Cool
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Volume 1.34651298 BTC... finally something is coming?

waiting on word from the CEO ... there is alot going on behind the scenes here ...  Cool

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_59JhNszyp6M/S9kWK8VFebI/AAAAAAAAAZk/FY8Y79l4Hy4/s1600/zoot.jpg
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Volume 1.34651298 BTC... finally something is coming?
well i can tell you this much the family behind this coin are one of the most influential and respected group of people i can think of ! 

Yes but this is only because your brain is small and your memory often fails you.

Cool Cool Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcr-BU6_98Y

Cool

ikr
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
well i can tell you this much the family behind this coin are one of the most influential and respected group of people i can think of ! 

Yes but this is only because your brain is small and your memory often fails you.

Cool Cool Cool
i've been loading cheapies here  Wink

Who cares? Your opinion is meaningless. In any other context you'd be liable to be tried for financial crimes right about now.

Bullshidiots.

lol what are you smoking?   Cheesy     u mad bro?

Yes, I was mad. But I still think you're a bullshidiot.

Cool

..nothing shaking down shakedown street...youes ta be the heart of town !   Wink

Who cares? Your opinion is meaningless. In any other context you'd be liable to be tried for financial crimes right about now.

Bullshidiots.

lol what are you smoking?   Cheesy     u mad bro?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
And back to the delisting warning on bittrex.

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 17th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

C-CEX already delisted BTW.
$BTI : looks like the distributed exchange is going to work , getting the uk servers linked will be interesting..@2000zzz now watch!  Cool  *eZ^$$$

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BTI
So what happened to the original project you had  with instantcoin as i see that topic is now closed and nowhere is accepting it or even talking about it any longer.

We are good now , i guess i takes x 100 longer to spread the word here in cryptoland ? We need to upgrade the website with the gaming stuff and make way for that new interface...;-)

Thanks for your responses guys. Ya I don't know whats going on. Originally the Win32 and Win64 wallet would not sync. Typed in the stuff above and sync'd in like a minute or so (i forget).

Went to Genesis where I have exceeded the withdraw limit of 500 (dont know if this fkd things up). Made a full withdraw and my wallet has ZERO transactions? Never had this prob before so idk .

did your coins ever make it or are you still waiting on the 500?

^so looks like they listened to the presentation!  Grin *Just bought more!!!! weeeee
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
So what happened to the original project you had  with instantcoin as i see that topic is now closed and nowhere is accepting it or even talking about it any longer.

The bus crashed into some giant whales along the road to nowhere....  Roll Eyes

Very much so 

The bus crashed into some giant whales along the road to nowhere....  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Guys, on page 2 Gleb Gamow pointed out a big red flag for you about this project, and you completely ignored his warning.

I don't get it... So, people know 99% of all coins are scams and they invest anyway because they think they are smart enough to get out before the crash happens?

Sad.
game is over, we need to find new dev

Think it's a bit late on that. Nothing innovative. Nothing new and nobody is interested. Move on....
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
game is over, we need to find new dev
Pages:
Jump to: