Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]•BitcoinInstant•(BTI)•|PoW|*SHA256 ASIC mining-•-GENESIS"1337"CLUB-•-coin#1 - page 5. (Read 15010 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

Just in case I had a lapse in memory, please let me know when and how I became part of this project. I'm referring to Phinnaeus Gage (spelled incorrectly) above.

~Bruno Kucinskas a.k.a. Phinnaeus Gage https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/phinnaeus-gage-24792

If this is spoof project, then I may approve of this, otherwise am looking for an explanation.

Funny how nobody mentioned that this is a giant red flag for this project.

On the upside Finn you are now on yet another list with Satoshi.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
+░░+Legendary Bitcoiner+░░

vual

Re: ( BTI BitcoinInstant )
« Sent to: InstantBitcoin on: Today at 07:37:24 AM »

lol ohh shit ya thats right sorry mate...
i thougt you where igotspots again...

Ya sure i can help where i can, make a pool, make some services etc..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM me for code work, custom ABE explorers, Paper Wallets, Trading Bots, API integration, Coin Development, MPOS and NOMP pools, Server Management and Configuration, Custom Payment system development, and Custom Crypto Currency Gaming/Gambling systems...[/b]

^^^ROTFLMFAO!!!!  Kiss
why the first thread was closed? what happened?

we are early adopters, we were still operating under the classic approach while giving out free bitcoins...
~apparently that's a no no now a days!!!?  Grin

>>>  no worries my friends: BitcoinInstant newbie kickstarter program is still alive and well!!!  *stay tuned!*
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
why the first thread was closed? what happened?
this coin is going  
Grin
 Cheesy
Sad
Angry

until the thread get's unlocked and some news comes

^thread got freed up yesterday...the team will be back in town around the 28th so we are still in the early stages here!!! ;-)

*Right now the dev team is working on the android wallet and a brand new storefront interface...+fresh ideas are welcome!!!   Grin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
this coin is going  
Grin
 Cheesy
Sad
Angry

until the thread get's unlocked and some news comes
What is your logo supposed to be? Looks like a pot leaf in some blue design.

yes the logo was designed years ago, right now we are working on the online store integration with the exchange!  Grin

*stay tuned!*
Activity: 596
Merit: 500

Lowlife peace of shit.....
Taking peoples money and scamming them is not funny, its not a joke.

http://www.areualive.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/skrillextroll.jpg

^^^U MAD BRAH?    Cheesy    LMFAOOOO
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
What is your logo supposed to be? Looks like a pot leaf in some blue design.

yes #TEAM BitcoinInstant (BTI ) would like to thank Bittrex Bill and Richie for doing such a fine job under extreme pressure!!!

THANK YOU for adding us to the Bittrex exchange!!!

*We are working on the new website and storefront interface!!! August 29th or so we will see some major developments....(((stay tuned)))

Cool

/\BTI ===> HOLD TIGHT!!!!

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BTI

nice to see bti on bittrex.

very nice indeed now let's get this bus moving  Wink
I'm no longer too sure about this, I just removed my buy order from Bittrex. I checked the dev's profile and he apparently hasn't been on since the 6th  Huh
Does anyone on here have any info about this? I sent a PM to one of the BTT members he mentions in the op. The guy is online but hasn't responded yet.

he's always in the irc  Wink
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Activity: 700
I talk to the dev all the time in the IRC chat: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#instantcoin

Sm00th0perat0r

He's active on there during the day. Just stick around the chat to talk to him. Its quite early in the U.S. so give him time to see your questions before leaving the chat. Im just now waking up myself.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I'm no longer too sure about this, I just removed my buy order from Bittrex. I checked the dev's profile and he apparently hasn't been on since the 6th  Huh
Does anyone on here have any info about this? I sent a PM to one of the BTT members he mentions in the op. The guy is online but hasn't responded yet.
Activity: 700
Pages:
Jump to: