Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 53. (Read 24455 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 250
I'm in constant search for prospective ICOs. A chief reason why this one got my attention is the idea of merging CPA with blockchain. There were attempts of doing that but they were all in vain. This one looks successful due to many aspects you can analyze by yourself. I'm definitely gonna seize this opportunity
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
I haven't decided exactly
I will invest for the first time, but I think to spend at least $ 100
Well, good luck to everyone.
Only 3 days left
Activity: 270
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 237
I wondered, how many people will decide to take a part in it) maybe, I'll one of them
Activity: 193
Invest? or not? still I doubt, but probably better not to lose time. The sooner you start, the more you earn

you can lose your money or lose your time..always you have a risk. But if you don't try you never win

guys, it's really best time now, I have studied many articles, and decided to take part. definitely

A lot of different offers on the market.. but a little good ideas. Only the strongest survive
Activity: 130
Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain
Waiting for the whitepaper and website too.
We invite you to get acquainted with our site https://ico.bitcomo.com/ and download whitepaper
Activity: 185
Good and reliable...at least I think so
Activity: 370
Merit: 251
Invest? or not? still I doubt, but probably better not to lose time. The sooner you start, the more you earn

you can lose your money or lose your time..always you have a risk. But if you don't try you never win

guys, it's really best time now, I have studied many articles, and decided to take part. definitely
Activity: 246

Activity: 227
Is the bounty program still open?
It will be open from today in a new topic. Follow the news please and we will notify you.
Activity: 446
How come people don't understand the scale of Bitcomo potential Huh Innovative AF
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
Work smart, Play hard
Is the bounty program still open?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
5 years ago I'm thought about my own mining farm... Now, I think thta buy tokens in pre-ICO easier and profitably)

I'm agree with you. Mining farm is expensive and requires a lot of time for mining. Buy tokens at the beginning will be faster and cheaper

You are sure what is faster? Cheaper yes, exactly, buy the speed depends on many factors. This campaign can not succeed immediately.
The first factor is money you invest. These gyus sure will invest more money than whoever of us.

Exectly, if you buy 1 token, you'll get, for example, 0,1$. But if it 2 tokens, profit = 0,2$. It's just example.
Your profit dependet with the number of investments. More investmens = more profit. And sooner you invest, more effective it will be
And I agree with last two posts!
Activity: 434
5 years ago I'm thought about my own mining farm... Now, I think thta buy tokens in pre-ICO easier and profitably)

I'm agree with you. Mining farm is expensive and requires a lot of time for mining. Buy tokens at the beginning will be faster and cheaper

You are sure what is faster? Cheaper yes, exactly, buy the speed depends on many factors. This campaign can not succeed immediately.
The first factor is money you invest. These gyus sure will invest more money than whoever of us.

Exectly, if you buy 1 token, you'll get, for example, 0,1$. But if it 2 tokens, profit = 0,2$. It's just example.
Your profit dependet with the number of investments. More investmens = more profit. And sooner you invest, more effective it will be
Activity: 244

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

How soon can I reap my first benefits of investing?
After passing Bunty sales within the allocated 6.5 million
launched into the smart contract automatically increase the price of the token is the following C0.05 increase in prices every 24 hours
Pages:
Jump to: