Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 54. (Read 24455 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Feels like opportunities outweight the risks here
Activity: 185
How soon can I reap my first benefits of investing?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
5 years ago I'm thought about my own mining farm... Now, I think thta buy tokens in pre-ICO easier and profitably)

I'm agree with you. Mining farm is expensive and requires a lot of time for mining. Buy tokens at the beginning will be faster and cheaper
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain
BM tokens' value depends on the quantity and quality of CPA transactions between publisher and advertisers?
Value and relevance of the BM token is guarantyed by the:
- Team behind Bitcomo have extensive experience of advertising networks and of bringing major projects to market.
- Exchangeable model and very high quality intellectual property inside Project, as technical part and unique development solution for speed of blockchain
- Also is a short payback period of all our projects
tbc
Activity: 196
5 years ago I'm thought about my own mining farm... Now, I think thta buy tokens in pre-ICO easier and profitably)
Activity: 251
Du hast
I'd love more info on how you are planning to implement it
Activity: 541
Merit: 362
Rules not Rulers
BM tokens' value depends on the quantity and quality of CPA transactions between publisher and advertisers?
how to buy this coin when it ico? please show me

Hello
Pre-ICO starting in just 5 Days.
On https://ico.bitcomo.com/ you can buy BM Tokens
Activity: 219
there were some doubts at the beginning, but I'm sure that I can really increase my income here
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I don't know guys, maybe I waiting pre-ico and thinking a little

You don't have enough time for it. I think, that almost all pre-ICO tokens will be sold in few days
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Bitcorns
I don't know guys, maybe I waiting pre-ico and thinking a little
Hi ICO enthusiasts!

I've got 100$. Is it enough amount of money to invest in this project?

What's the odds of success?
This is quite enough. We have no limits. You are free to invest as much as you want.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hi ICO enthusiasts!

I've got 100$. Is it enough amount of money to invest in this project?

What's the odds of success?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
how to buy this coin when it ico? please show me
Activity: 370
Merit: 251
Awesome a explorer, i saw BM in top 25  Cheesy
Great coin, keep on staking  Smiley  it will be worth it

Greetings https://twitter.com/bitcomo
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
sent text thru personal message dev  Smiley  Cool
Activity: 246
It's important not to loose this chance,  because, you know...it's will really shoot!  

Actually, I agree, everybody want to earn more money, why not to do it now.. I will 
Activity: 178
I don't mind the top wallet staking as this helps the dev use the coins earned from staking to give out to people, like airdrops/bounties. Yes it makes staking a little harder for the smaller guys but I'm sure once the dev distributes most of the coins the staking for us smaller people will get a little easier. No matter what people will eventually stake. I love the block explorer and I have already promoted it on Twitter to spread the word.
Activity: 193
It's important not to loose this chance,  because, you know...it's will really shoot!  
Activity: 185
Same here.... actually iam very new to crypto but managed to mine my first coins about 3 months ago without further assistance. All done by continuously reading and trial and error. But iam trying to make up those "lost years" as fast as possible  Wink
Iam glad to be part of this community and more than happy to contribute where I can! 
Pages:
Jump to: