Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BitNet-1ST Civilian DARKNET|AES+ts|Domain and Website System||FreeVPN - page 8. (Read 32777 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

are you ready to join this network?
this is not work for me when i open www.bitcoin.com  Cry
what's wrong ?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
After discussion, we plan to release vpncoin for free and the program is as follows:

3. We will send the remaining all 800 million for free in BTT forum, facebook, twitter and virtual currency blockchain snapshot in the short term.

Which coin or coins do you plan on taking a blockchain snapshot of for distributing vpncoin?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
can you provide documentation for all INI  settings? as soon as open wallet seems like proxy all traffic. is it any way behavior can be change if needed?
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Good luck guys! We believe in your success.
Activity: 3
你好,在使用VPNCOIN钱包时,经常会出现浏览器代理错误的提示。
我钱包已经下载好le,请分发给我一些VPNCOIN,谢谢!
VPNCOIN地址:VbBwGct1Qpi4NXkBqTSqazqDH2zhHinN33
Activity: 3
太好了,我已经迫不及待的想使用它了!还有,在这里回帖,能否给我分发VPNCOIN?
Activity: 38
Activity: 462
1.the source of vpncoin is open!
2.the source of network is not open,maybe open in the future!when the project is a baby and open the source,you are fooling us?
3.who are not proposing someting,we have implemented infrastructure of BITNET!
4.what a scam?free is a scam? not open the core program is a scam?we scam your what?
5.who is the highly respected person in your eyes? Tell me first!Let me try!
6.if you think this project is a scam,you can go away from the project!
7.thank you!

No need to get stroppy, I didn't say you were a scam, I said that you would need to allow the code to be inspected to prove that there was nothing of concern in it, either malicious or vulnerable code.

We've seen plenty of 'free' projects spring up around here and they usually are proven to be scams. You want people to run your network software on their computers, but they would be foolish to simply assume it can be trusted.

The first name that comes to mind as somebody you could approach to review your code is Dan Kaminsky, one of the most respected computer scientists in the world. I would suggest you contact him and, as somebody who can absolutely be trusted, have your network software reviewed. A confirmation from him that your code is safe would give your project an enormous amount of credibility.

OK,thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
2.the source of network is not open,maybe open in the future!when the project is a baby and open the source,you are fooling us?
3.who are not proposing someting,we have implemented infrastructure of BITNET!
4.what a scam?free is a scam? not open the core program is a scam?we scam your what?
7.thank you!

No need to get stroppy, I didn't say you were a scam, I said that you would need to allow the code to be inspected to prove that there was nothing of concern in it, either malicious or vulnerable code.

We've seen plenty of 'free' projects spring up around here and they usually are proven to be scams. You want people to run your network software on their computers, but they would be foolish to simply assume it can be trusted.

The first name that comes to mind as somebody you could approach to review your code is Dan Kaminsky, one of the most respected computer scientists in the world. I would suggest you contact him and, as somebody who can absolutely be trusted, have your network software reviewed. A confirmation from him that your code is safe would give your project an enormous amount of credibility.

Is the software going to be open source?

You are proposing something much more ambitious than a cryptocurrency wallet and, as such, this could potentially be part of an ambitious scam operation unless you are able to prove otherwise. You would need to have some reviews of the code carried out by respected figures in the industry to ensure that you can prove there is nothing potentially malicious or flawed within it.

3.we are not proposing someting,we have implemented infrastructure of BITNET!
7.thank you!

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Is the software going to be open source?

You are proposing something much more ambitious than a cryptocurrency wallet and, as such, this could potentially be part of an ambitious scam operation unless you are able to prove otherwise. You would need to have some reviews of the code carried out by respected figures in the industry to ensure that you can prove there is nothing potentially malicious or flawed within it.

Activity: 44
Merit: 10
Good  coin. Take a set!
Activity: 5
Blockchain engineer
you could consider contacting jl777 , i think he would be very interested in your project as this is something revolutionary he would probably realy like , it would also give you tons of followers and huge publicity instantly , maybe you could also join the supernet.

he is the best developer and coder in crypto that i know of.
Supernet? a product or a whitepaper?
Activity: 350
you could consider contacting jl777 , i think he would be very interested in your project as this is something revolutionary he would probably realy like , it would also give you tons of followers and huge publicity instantly , maybe you could also join the supernet.

he is the best developer and coder in crypto that i know of.
Blockchain engineer
After discussion, we plan to release vpncoin for free and the program is as follows:
1. The team will reserve 100 million as pre-development expenses (including sending some to people who have helped us)
2. We will use 100 million to recruit a team globally to join the subsequent development and promotion. Those who can speak Chinese are better because in that way we can communicate conveniently.
3. We will send the remaining all 800 million for free in BTT forum, facebook, twitter and virtual currency blockchain snapshot in the short term.
4. The total amount is 1 billion.

Thank you.
how i can get it for free?

thank you!

when the new team join us,we will discuss the details with them.

thank you.
Blockchain engineer
count me ! I am very interested in this project.And I want do some promotions for this Great project! I am using the vpn with your vpn wallet.It's really a nice coin for me!
c++/net/jave/etc. or another? maybe you should better ask some friends to set up a team to join us,maybe from 5 to 8 persons.thank you first. Smiley

Let the two teams to form a strong development team!
Pages:
Jump to: