Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BitNet-1ST Civilian DARKNET|AES+ts|Domain and Website System||FreeVPN - page 9. (Read 32799 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
good boy good coin
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
count me ! I am very interested in this project.And I want do some promotions for this Great project! I am using the vpn with your vpn wallet.It's really a nice coin for me!
Activity: 462
After discussion, we plan to release vpncoin for free and the program is as follows:
1. The team will reserve 100 million as pre-development expenses (including sending some to people who have helped us)
2. We will use 100 million to recruit a team globally to join the subsequent development and promotion. Those who can speak Chinese are better because in that way we can communicate conveniently.
3. We will send the remaining all 800 million for free in BTT forum, facebook, twitter and virtual currency blockchain snapshot in the short term.
4. The total amount is 1 billion.

Thank you.

that sounds awesome , I am already signing up for the giveaway , will do any bounites and want to tell you that this is a very noble way to handle this ! Smiley
we are waiting for new menbers,if there is no new team to join us , this plan means fail.so you don't worry about we handle anothter 100 million coins.
thank you.
Activity: 350
After discussion, we plan to release vpncoin for free and the program is as follows:
1. The team will reserve 100 million as pre-development expenses (including sending some to people who have helped us)
2. We will use 100 million to recruit a team globally to join the subsequent development and promotion. Those who can speak Chinese are better because in that way we can communicate conveniently.
3. We will send the remaining all 800 million for free in BTT forum, facebook, twitter and virtual currency blockchain snapshot in the short term.

Thank you.

that sounds awesome , I am already signing up for the giveaway , will do any bounites and want to tell you that this is a very noble way to handle this ! Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
when will launch and how to distribute ?

We are waiting for new menbers.decide the details to distribute.
2. We will use 100 million to recruit a team globally to join the subsequent development and promotion. Those who can speak Chinese are better because in that way we can communicate conveniently.)

i don't understand virtual currency blockchain. is that like lotoshare?

Which coin will join bitnet,we will do blockchain snapshot for distributing vpncoin.

Before finishing the distribution,the vpncoin do not listed on trade platform.

legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
when will launch and how to distribute ?
i don't understand virtual currency blockchain. is that like lotoshare?

Thank you.
Blockchain engineer
Ok, so what happens if I'm hosting a VPN and...

A) I want to monitor outgoing traffic, can I see it? Can I identify which participant it came from? Can I identify how many participants I am hosting?

B) Someone does something illegal (outgoing) through my VPN, am I accountable or am I considered like a Tor exit node? Can I prevent outgoing traffic in my VPN? Do you prevent people from hacking the device I run the VPN on since you don't seem to be using an onion system?

Most of your worry is unnecessary,VPN technology has appeared for a long time,most people use this tool to browse web site,if you hosting a VPN,you can use other software to monitor your traffic,this is not what's the difference.Indeed, as cybercrime goes, BitCoin may be safer than traditional financial institutions, which are often on the receiving end of such attacks.BitNet is a new network,VPN is one of the small features,so don't need to worry too much about this problem.

Btw,if you hosting a VPN,you can only see his wallet address rather than IP address.BITNET network contains a powerful proxy mode, which could be divided into P2P proxy and VPN proxy according to the function.P2P proxy,you can use this way to authenticate,because it requires both sides to confirm.

Although the BITNET network has many functions need to be perfect,but we are trying to improve it,you can see what we do.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Ok, so what happens if I'm hosting a VPN and...

A) I want to monitor outgoing traffic, can I see it? Can I identify which participant it came from? Can I identify how many participants I am hosting?

B) Someone does something illegal (outgoing) through my VPN, am I accountable or am I considered like a Tor exit node? Can I prevent outgoing traffic in my VPN? Do you prevent people from hacking the device I run the VPN on since you don't seem to be using an onion system?

are you ready to join this network?

we have cracked the Traditional domain name by bitnet. Smiley

please down the bitnet project.you will see that.

https://mega.co.nz/#!55wnFICC!PoRjwPB0Y1U4mjuVR-QfzTlbYy94tbGRm9EUr6PbB7c

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cgkl7mcmwpfr3ty/vpn-1112.zip

Tomorrow,we will set up website using the www.bitcoin.com. Cool
I am not a tech guy too much. I am reading some of this and it looks good to me. Can anyone find something tech wise that would cause this not to work?

What are the main things that usually stop someone from putting something like this together and does anyone around here have the expertise to verify these guys know what they are doing?

This looks really good. If Bitnet is really going to happen those that get in first have a very good chance of making hefty profits if it is mined, and there are possibilities with an ICO as well.

That‘s a new network,a new darknet,we think it's better than TOR or I2P.People can set up website (in wan or lan) on it using new domain

system(such as www.facebook.com,facebook,i am Mark Zuckerberg   Grin,do not need DNS), can provide VPN service to make money,can talk with or

send files to friends in ANON and no trace.it's is also a decentralization VPN services mall,maybe sometimes later,we will upgrade it to a mall you can

buy every thing on it.As its name,all virtual currencies can join this network,it is open.if you are a game player,you and your friends can set up

Diablo iii using this project to play games.

It's a new and big business platform,coins are the circulating in bitnet,are you ready?

If Bitnet is really going to happen those that get in first have a very good chance of making hefty profits if it is mined, and there are possibilities with an ICO as well.

The functions we released have already been implemented,did you not do a test ? Smiley

Activity: 448
electroneum.com
I am not a tech guy too much. I am reading some of this and it looks good to me. Can anyone find something tech wise that would cause this not to work?

What are the main things that usually stop someone from putting something like this together and does anyone around here have the expertise to verify these guys know what they are doing?

This looks really good. If Bitnet is really going to happen those that get in first have a very good chance of making hefty profits if it is mined, and there are possibilities with an ICO as well.
Are there some geeks to join the bitnet ?

Let us play innovations on the network!

Are you reday to join us ? Smiley
Blockchain engineer
when you release the final version will it be available on linux?

Not supported at this time,but this in our development plan
Blockchain engineer
The user provides the VPN to get the coins? lol

You can have a look at the introduction first
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
The user provides the VPN to get the coins? lol
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Can I  mine this coin or only for IPO?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
when you release the final version will it be available on linux?
Pages:
Jump to: