Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing - page 33. (Read 438035 times)

Activity: 577
Merit: 500
^^^ Good - thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing the further progress. Exciting times for crypto. Whatever happens it will be
interesting  Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
No not yet, we've been wanting to ensure the network was stable and reliable before putting up the announcement thread and getting BATL on exchanges.

It will be done early next week.

Activity: 480
Merit: 250
New batl fork wallet can be found here for windows https://www.mediafire.com/?o4pivz4vq9f62d8  and the source here https://github.com/bitstar/batl

We'll be creating the new ANN thread shortly.

Was an announcement thread ever made? I'm sure you have a lot on your plate, but it would be nice to get a quick update. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
We will shortly be releasing the details of an experimental project under development by our company.

This new project is the creation of an app which will, in part, utilise a public blockchain for the 'token' element of its functionality.

Reading it again, sounds very much like DAO. It could get interesting if BITS gets used to get those tokens. (like ETH for DAO) Grin
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
legendary
jakiman is back!
Yeah. I realized within a minute of posting that. Smiley
I somehow skipped that new wallet mention altogether!
Not yet, but you can download the new wallet here: https://www.mediafire.com/?o4pivz4vq9f62d8

Thanks. Wallet is now syncing.

BTW, I check this thread daily and didn't see a mention of the new wallet link. Where was this posted?

If you go back a little ways you'll see it. I also updated the subreddit.
legendary
jakiman is back!
Not yet, but you can download the new wallet here: https://www.mediafire.com/?o4pivz4vq9f62d8

Thanks. Wallet is now syncing. No idea how I missed the post about the new wallet.
My BATL wallet can't find any peers and so it doesn't sync....  Sad

Have you updated to the latest version?

Was there an announcement for the new version? (is there a separate thread?)

legendary
jakiman is back!

Was there an announcement for the new version? (is there a separate thread?)

legendary
jakiman is back!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Noticed that it is not possible to send large amounts with the new BATL wallet. Tried 6 mil and it froze then I tried 1 mil and got an error message  "Error: Transaction creation failed". Tried one last time with 10k and it went through fine.
Btw bitstar blockexplorer at blockexperts has expired.

Thanks will look into it
Activity: 313
Btw bitstar blockexplorer at blockexperts has expired.
Activity: 313
D/loaded and synced the new wallet, 3 active connections and just earned my 1st 36 BATL staking reward, so it's all good  Smiley

[edit] 2 hours later: now 8 connections + 6th BATL reward  Grin

I have also downloaded wallet few days ago. Seems working nicely. Hmm... Interesting name BattleStar coin?! Gaming related or what?
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
D/loaded and synced the new wallet, 3 active connections and just earned my 1st 36 BATL staking reward, so it's all good  Smiley

[edit] 2 hours later: now 8 connections + 6th BATL reward  Grin
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
That's good to hear. Smiley

Considering BITS is already on 2 of the largest altcoin exchanges (Bittrex & Poloniex) which many coins just dream about, it would really benefit from more support & development.

Good point, most alt coin communities develop pursuing the goal of getting on polo & bittrex ... it would be terrible if BITS took their current good fortune for granted ... show some love & trade a little
legendary
jakiman is back!
That's good to hear. Smiley

Considering BITS is already on 2 of the largest altcoin exchanges (Bittrex & Poloniex) which many coins just dream about, it would really benefit from more support & development.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
"...the next SuperNET Lite client release will support BTC, BTCD, DASH, DOGE, INFX, LTC, SYS and VRC"

But not BITS  Huh

This is due to the MGW refactoring some time back which caused some of the SuperNET coins to not function properly. The new codebase for BITS will address that.

Pages:
Jump to: