Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 50. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
But if people like to sold this that cheap, like they sold vrc@3k it's their problems ! I'm here for max profits, not 1% interests !
Activity: 140
yes, this should go up. esp. on phase 2.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
OK, we've decided to run the wallet update in 2 stages

Stage 1: In the next 1-2 days - Mandatory maintenance update for security

Stage 2: Shortly after - Optional update for new services tab and features

That's the status as it currently stands.

Stage one roll out has already started, the reason for no update yesterday was for a few reasons, I still had to do some cleaning up on the unscheduled multipool move and also so we could stress test the new code, we also found some new tweeks to enhance the way we block old clients, so we had to make sure it would be fully stable.  

Providing nothing unexpected happens in further testing, We'll still be releasing the new wallet to the public later today
Still really cheap ... 15,5M coin supply, anon, wallet extra features ... if it went x10 or more I'll not be surprised.
I think I was hyping it when it was at 300 sat. Guess no one paid attention... it was cheap cheap cheap!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I want the people sell more! C'mon!  Wink
Activity: 644
people selling right now dont know what they are doing  Roll Eyes

Doesn't matter.
Bought tons at 250-300 satoshi before we start hype here, and already palced several sell orders her and there. So...it's all profita so far! Much!
Wow. I love waking up to good news!
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
people selling right now dont know what they are doing  Roll Eyes
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Anyone know when the Dev plans to release new wallet? It seems I am SOL til then.  Sad

Answer below. I'm expecting within 12 hours from now if all goes well.

Providing nothing unexpected happens in further testing, We'll still be releasing the new wallet to the public later today

Thanks for the response. That would be great! Hope it all goes well. Will check back this evening!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Anyone know when the Dev plans to release new wallet? It seems I am SOL til then.  Sad

Answer below. I'm expecting within 12 hours from now if all goes well.

Been stopping , restarting BitStar wallet for 3 days now trying to get it to sync on OSX. Have the latest wallet, bootstrap and not syncing. Been leaving it open an machine all day, all night. Stopping and starting each time I sit at machine. Still about 20k blocks from being fully synced. Have tried deleting chain from folder and letting it resync, but nothing. This stinks cause for months I have had no trouble with this wallet. Some others yes, but bitstar was fine. For some reason at end of June this wallet was having trouble keeping up with blocks, then just stops syncing.

I only use Linux and OSX and having same problem on both platforms. Dont use windows or even own a windows machine since they are crap 90% of the time.

Got 200k coin stuck in my wallet hoping one day to be able to get to it and start staking again.....

i have been beta testing. it does a full sync from scratch flawlessly with the new client. tried 3 times.

your hell should be over soon.

edit: for the non-believers: https://mega.co.nz/#!LRd1WSAY!pB1DSMfmG8b5emXpRreVudWNakB1Ey_GcZEP8b3Q16g
Been stopping , restarting BitStar wallet for 3 days now trying to get it to sync on OSX. Have the latest wallet, bootstrap and not syncing. Been leaving it open an machine all day, all night. Stopping and starting each time I sit at machine. Still about 20k blocks from being fully synced. Have tried deleting chain from folder and letting it resync, but nothing. This stinks cause for months I have had no trouble with this wallet. Some others yes, but bitstar was fine. For some reason at end of June this wallet was having trouble keeping up with blocks, then just stops syncing.

I only use Linux and OSX and having same problem on both platforms. Dont use windows or even own a windows machine since they are crap 90% of the time.

Got 200k coin stuck in my wallet hoping one day to be able to get to it and start staking again.....
Activity: 238
Yes the time to flip high rebuy low is over, now is time to hold.
So now ... how people still selling around 1k ? Cheesy dumbs !
legendary
jakiman is back!
So..

Stage 1 = Anonymous Send, security updates, sync fixes, improved staking, exchange support & UI improvements.
Stage 2 = Alternative way of anonymous send + decentralization, services tab with various goodies. (yet unknown)

Of course, this is a super simplified version only going by the README.
I'm sure Stage 2 is a lot more special than what we know so far. Grin
legendary
jakiman is back!
New line got added just now.

"syncing has been improved. if it seems to hang, just wait.. it will continue."

I'm eager for this mandatory update just as much as the non-mandatory update. Grin
seems that this is primarily a fix version for the modifier interval and they added a few additional features to the fix ( cmdline switches, anon, column?, colors ) but seems not to be located on github.

waiting for the next non-mandatory update Smiley

edit: oh and some security fixes Wink
legendary
jakiman is back!
Yeah. Very interested to find out what that alternative method is.
But also, I would love to see the new services tab & goodies in it. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: