Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 51. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Very nice...  Smiley alternative way for anymous send!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
OK, we've decided to run the wallet update in 2 stages

Stage 1: In the next 1-2 days - Mandatory maintenance update for security

Stage 2: Shortly after - Optional update for new services tab and features

That's the status as it currently stands.

Stage one roll out has already started, the reason for no update yesterday was for a few reasons, I still had to do some cleaning up on the unscheduled multipool move and also so we could stress test the new code, we also found some new tweeks to enhance the way we block old clients, so we had to make sure it would be fully stable.  

Providing nothing unexpected happens in further testing, We'll still be releasing the new wallet to the public later today
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
OK, we've decided to run the wallet update in 2 stages

Stage 1: In the next 1-2 days - Mandatory maintenance update for security

Stage 2: Shortly after - Optional update for new services tab and features

That's the status as it currently stands.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I would love to see some updates to assure me to hold longer  Wink
Activity: 126
Ouch we are falling Sad one day without activity or comm is hurting ...
i did yesterday a full resync as well, yes restarting helps, but going to bed and waiting works as well Smiley
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Hi. Is anyone else running Mac having trouble syncing wallet? For weeks my wallet was staking just fine and a couple weeks ago it stopped syncing. I just downloaded the new wallet from main site and the bootstrap file.
Relaunched and still no resync. It got as far as block 139539 and won't go any further. I have deleted the block chain file and relaunched to let it resync a few times and nothing works.
Any help?
I had to fully sync before importing the wallet.dat file to get it to sync properly

I tried that. Thanks though.

I also tried completely uninstalling wallet. new wallet file, new version from download.

Installed new wallet. Tried to sync. Would only goto almost 121 k block. Then hang up and sit there indefinitely.

Installed boot strap file and relaunched. wallet rescanned bootstrap file and then wallet would only sync up to 140 k block. Then hang indefinitely again.

Some help with the Mac wallet would be nice.

Have a lot of coin I would like to get to.

I've noticed in general (at least on Windows) that when any crypto currency wallet gets stuck on a certain block, that simply exiting the wallet app completely, and then relaunching it often gets it to 'wake up' and continue synchronizing. I don't know if it would be the same on a Mac, but since it comes from the same codebase it's worth a shot.
think soon.

i see 60010 nodes.

means a new version is online.

maybe they testing
Activity: 238
Yes hopefully we can see the new features this weekend.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Dev team, maybe you can tweet more about the upcoming wallet updates in order to inform & generate some extra buzz etc?
Also, OP needs to be updated as it doesn't mention anything about its MAJOR wallet updates that are about to be released!

Or is it intentional to keep it so tightly under wraps? Maybe planning for a ninja launch of Stage 2 with new features/services?
No need to rush coding of course. But yeah, good communication is the key to a successful launch as you know. Grin
If the wallet is that unique, new investors will come regardless I guess. So we are all just buying and holding!

We are all eagerly waiting to see what you guys have planned/made. Hopefully Stage 1 today! Cool
maybe you can up your debug.log so devs can have a look at it.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hi. Is anyone else running Mac having trouble syncing wallet? For weeks my wallet was staking just fine and a couple weeks ago it stopped syncing. I just downloaded the new wallet from main site and the bootstrap file.
Relaunched and still no resync. It got as far as block 139539 and won't go any further. I have deleted the block chain file and relaunched to let it resync a few times and nothing works.
Any help?
I had to fully sync before importing the wallet.dat file to get it to sync properly

I tried that. Thanks though.

I also tried completely uninstalling wallet. new wallet file, new version from download.

Installed new wallet. Tried to sync. Would only goto almost 121 k block. Then hang up and sit there indefinitely.

Installed boot strap file and relaunched. wallet rescanned bootstrap file and then wallet would only sync up to 140 k block. Then hang indefinitely again.

Some help with the Mac wallet would be nice.

Have a lot of coin I would like to get to.

Activity: 238
Lol people are buying up to 1k5 on poloniex when it's cheaper on bittrex  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I need help with my mac wallet

This shows up:

Error loading blkindex.dat

Thanks for advice.
Multipool server migration complete, payouts will resume shortly

If you cannot connect it may just be your dns needs to refresh still
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
BITS is currently outside the top 100 with a market cap smaller than some ex-scam coins such as Asiacoin.
Take a good look as we might never see it this low in market cap again starting this weekend possibly. Cool

that will grow with time as this is just the beginning.
Explorer live, multipool will be a bit longer as im going do do the move now to stop this happening again.
Pages:
Jump to: