Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 7. (Read 151835 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
lol only 1 btc to 1700. price does not say anything. sell resistance is very low.

Then buy Huh

Oh sorry you cant i've dumped on all our face at 2k xD
Activity: 224
lol only 1 btc to 1700. price does not say anything. sell resistance is very low.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Launch to do now all done so now accepting applications for closed beta, You need to be available straight away for testing and be able to access irc

New bct accounts and fudders will not be accepted.
Usually bits is around 150 sat without news, still room for dump  Grin

But you are still wrong  Wink

Si you're admitting that is a p/d coin ? Smiley
Activity: 238
Usually bits is around 150 sat without news, still room for dump  Grin

But you are still wrong  Wink
300 sat hahaha

1btc before the end. It seems that I was right
new version is better  Grin but not fully there yet  Roll Eyes

edit: dont mind lohveh. just ignore him. i have info that he dumped his coins and is trying to get back in cheap. nice try.

bought @200 sold @2k ... now I just want to see if I'm right about the scam. Wink

sorry, you arent right Wink and you know it.

we will see  Wink

edit: dont mind lohveh. just ignore him. i have info that he dumped his coins and is trying to get back in cheap. nice try.

bought @200 sold @2k ... now I just want to see if I'm right about the scam. Wink

sorry, you arent right Wink and you know it.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm currently testing the latest update.
Dev has addressed a lot of things I've pointed out in my previous test + more!

It is VERY close to releasing now IMHO for the Stage 2 portion which will set a foundation for corresponding updates.
Also, I'm sure many who see it will be able to provide feedback & make recommendations to be able to make it better. Wink

Jakiman, I like u, really, but you, and everybody saying very close/very soon, everyday since 2months ... stop scamming people please  Sad

Let's see what you say when it gets released soon. Wink
Also, isn't this a very unsuccessful scam if it was? Tongue
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

It is VERY close to releasing now IMHO for the Stage 2 portion which will set a foundation for corresponding updates.
Also, I'm sure many who see it will be able to provide feedback & make recommendations to be able to make it better. Wink

Dev sent me a private msg and I'm waiting to test the new update!

Jakiman, I like u, really, but you, and everybody saying very close/very soon, everyday since 2months ... stop scamming people please  Sad
legendary
jakiman is back!

If you need any additional BITS contributions to fund these types of requests, post the address details here and we can all chip in.

What I can do is I can get fairglu to post his wallet address for BITS donation if he wants a specific amount.
If it's too much for me alone, I'll post here for everyone's help. Hopefully it's just an amount I can settle. Smiley

He is asking for 0.25 BTC per year for his block explorer. Sad
I'm going to try and get him to accept BITS instead. (~5000)

Let me know if you need any help. I'll be glad to pitch in.
legendary
jakiman is back!
If you need any additional BITS contributions to fund these types of requests, post the address details here and we can all chip in.

What I can do is I can get fairglu to post his wallet address for BITS donation if he wants a specific amount.
If it's too much for me alone, I'll post here for everyone's help. Hopefully it's just an amount I can settle. Smiley

He is asking for 0.25 BTC per year for his block explorer. Sad
I'm going to try and get him to accept BITS instead. (~5000)

Is http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com down or is it just my browser theres something wrong with? It seems to stop at block 223510

Just restarted it, all good now

Works like a charm now, THANKS dev keep up the good work!  Smiley

+1
Pages:
Jump to: