Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷[ANN]☷BITTREX ICO☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ SOLD OUT! - page 14. (Read 46082 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Another ico/ipo dump hard after end of presale?

sad

I bought ico/ipo once - LCL, made 270% in few hours and bye bye

Now LCL is dead

too much ico coins  now at bittrex- almost all will fail imo

you know why there's so many ico last days?

very easy money for dev

dust, promises, OP, whiteppaer and hundreds of btc even without launch lol

who's buying this shit? noobs?

Without organised pump n dump like CLD did, this is to risky to buy dust for btc lol
Activity: 552
Well, technically speaking the dev hasn't released the MAC wallet yet and if he should have bailed and no MAC wallet is released in three days bittrex has to refund.

+1, good eyes to find

For this Reason, Bittrex Should Stop this Market. Huh

Sell Orders Must be Canceled and then Should  10k Buy Wall Will be Setup.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
And it's the same dev as halo's.
They wrote a whitepaper and will make much money like 300btc.
Hahaha, so easy.

Okay, so I just stopped in and have been catching up. Not invested in this coin. I don't see the comparison between Halo and Cluster. Whois doesn't match, design style doesn't match, and type style doesn't match. This is rather hilarious FUD, that I know no one will take the 15 seconds it took me to check. You guys need work on your game.

-eating popcorn.gif-
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
we need anti* ipo- ico movement
no premine no istamine

POD --must have
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Anyone selling below ico price is an idiot. Remove your sell orders and place them higher so that the price goes up! It's not rocket science!!

Rocket my ass. Keep dreaming.
And people can thrust crimealone  MWC coin supporter.

Supporter? Hahaha, you can paste what I have said.
I never say:to the moon, MWC! Please paste here. Let people see what I have said about MWC.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
No MAC wallet and and no POD and proven scam? Bittrex is now pretty much forced to refund if they want their escrow to have any credibility.
And it's the same dev as halo's.
They wrote a whitepaper and will make much money like 300btc.
Hahaha, so easy.
Activity: 602
I can't understand those who sold below ICO price and listen to those trolls and FUDders. Do they have a brain? if they sell now why they bought during ICO with higher price? It is fucking absurd.

No investors dump. I doubt the dev buy many through ICO and then dump!

Why?

Thus the dev can attract more attention and more investors to the ICO. He can get more this way. Otherwise, no 350 btc will be raised at end.  Grin
Anyone selling below ico price is an idiot. Remove your sell orders and place them higher so that the price goes up! It's not rocket science!!

Rocket my ass. Keep dreaming.
Obviously, it's a scam.
Dev made promise and delivered a normal wallet.
Dev buy this shit themselves.
Dev dumped this shit.
Dev gets escrow money and keeps postponing their plans until nobody cares about this shit.

The above happens several times in bittrex.
Iceberg DCm.... So many.

Bittrex's terms never protect investors' interest. Why you guys still trust this scam exchange??
Activity: 112
watch this

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-halohalocoin-escrow13-stages-750978

i only made the mistake that i dont save the graphics of the specs before he change CLSTR to HALO

Something stinks.... Sad
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
watch this

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-halohalocoin-escrow13-stages-750978

i only made the mistake that i dont save the graphics of the specs before he change CLSTR to HALO

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bittrex should only release the a bit at a time... when each goal has been reached.

+1, like moolah did to syscoin team
The development team have made a EPC coin, is a thorough swindler coins!!!!
Well, technically speaking the dev hasn't released the MAC wallet yet and if he should have bailed and no MAC wallet is released in three days bittrex has to refund.
Refund? You're dreaming!!!!

Thats the criteria they have set up. You can sue them for it if you want. Actually I hope this will happen so I can sue them and maybe establish a precident for altcoins. Would be fun.

Quite funny. The whole concept is about the revolutionary blockchain, but they could receive funds when they deliver a simple regular clone chain.

Thats why I only invested 1 btc. Just to have a claim later just in case.
Refund? You're dreaming!!!!

Thats the criteria they have set up. You can sue them for it if you want. Actually I hope this will happen so I can sue them and maybe establish a precident for altcoins. Would be fun.
Activity: 552
I can't understand those who sold below ICO price and listen to those trolls and FUDders. Do they have a brain? if they sell now why they bought during ICO with higher price? It is fucking absurd.

No investors dump. I doubt the dev buy many through ICO and then dump!

Why?
Activity: 112
You guys need to understand that the CLSTR team does not have access to the ICO BTCs. Bittrex will give them back to the investors by putting up a 10k wall with those if necessary. The team might be busy to meet the conditions and release a statement later on. Nothing has changed really. Just some fools dumping below 10k.

Wishful thinking brother. They know that we will just buy cheap to sell them back to them at 10,000 and they aren't gonna let themselves be ripped off. The minimal conditions will be met, the ICO will be released and we will be left holding the bag. Unless the dev comes back and resurrects this thing (please do lol).

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Bittrex should only release the a bit at a time... when each goal has been reached.

+1, like moolah did to syscoin team
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
You guys need to understand that the CLSTR team does not have access to the ICO BTCs. Bittrex will give them back to the investors by putting up a 10k wall with those if necessary. The team might be busy to meet the conditions and release a statement later on. Nothing has changed really. Just some fools dumping below 10k.
Pages:
Jump to: