Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷[ANN]☷BITTREX ICO☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ SOLD OUT! - page 18. (Read 46082 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Is this a chinese business? I'm IN, now!!!! 100K easy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Lol, i was right. Fucking scam coin.  Grin
YEAH,you are right.some people still buy,lol Grin
If it's a scam you can make good money by buying Wink Bittrex is going to buy everything back at 10k if they don't deliver. If they do deliver the price will go up. So win-win situation here guys.
You lied to the child? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
If it's a scam you can make good money by buying Wink Bittrex is going to buy everything back at 10k if they don't deliver. If they do deliver the price will go up. So win-win situation here guys.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I can't understand those who sold below ICO price and listen to those trolls and FUDders. Do they have a brain? if they sell now why they bought during ICO with higher price? It is fucking absurd.

No investors dump. I doubt the dev buy many through ICO and then dump!

why? dump for a loss? They can get 350 btc but now dump with a loss for getting 200 btc?

Thus the dev can attract more attention and more investors to the ICO. He can get more this way. Otherwise, no 350 btc will be raised at end.

till now,it spent the dev only 2.5 btc。
1 0.5 btc for the coin development
2 2btc to bittrex to add this shit coin
if the price more than  2.5/3500000 =7.142857142857143e-7
the dev will laugh to die
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
@xiaoqiji: Ok. We got it. Really. Chinese stuff bla bla. Now go fucking away from here.

Report/ignore this asshole.
Activity: 138
legendary
xiaoqiji: This user is currently ignored.

ahh, much better now  Cheesy
Why didn't I think of it before...
Good idea. Just ignored him too. Much much better now lol.
Activity: 14
 Grin  refund oh yeah  Roll Eyes this information save my life
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Lol, i was right. Fucking scam coin.  Grin
Activity: 140
Development in the shipment. Transactions are developing their own pay in buying and selling. But, who would be to buy? Huh
Activity: 602
I can't understand those who sold below ICO price and listen to those trolls and FUDders. Do they have a brain? if they sell now why they bought during ICO with higher price? It is fucking absurd.

why? dump for a loss? They can get 350 btc but now dump with a loss for getting 200 btc?

Thus the dev can attract more attention and more investors to the ICO. He can get more this way. Otherwise, no 350 btc will be raised at end.
Activity: 56
xiaoqiji: This user is currently ignored.

ahh, much better now  Cheesy
Why didn't I think of it before...
Activity: 840

Activity: 426
Hashrate is still rising.
3.448 TH/s

funny part is they  are mining 0 coins at that hash rate

no coins till block 13000 @ 6~7k at the moment

I have 20 TH on standbuy for when we near block 1200's
Activity: 56
Bittrex should refund all to investors. No wallet,no block explore,just an ann and whitepaper.
I doubt the dev buy many through ICO and dump!

there is a wallet and it works fine for me
You're dreaming!!! Can not be returned.

wat? here's the link to a working wallet

https://mega.co.nz/#!Ox5xjYyI!ZGOyQtSytSwGDvCrecSkBc0fRpTnVTwqCW3j2l572C4
Activity: 506
I think 10k sat as starting price is too high and won´t attract investors. I want to invest into this ICO, but i want - as early investor - a better price.

Like i said, 10k is too high. I hope you guys didn´t get burned too hard. You can thank the dev.
legendary
[12:04] <@bittrex-richie> regarding PoD, that was put into place after the cluster terms.. the terms of the cluster ico are listed on their ANN page.
[12:05] richie -- if I buy now at 6k and it all fucks up will you buy back from me at 10k Wink
[12:05] <@bittrex-richie> yup
[12:05] <@bittrex-richie> Wink
[12:05] <@bittrex-richie> buy me some too plx
[12:05] really
[12:05] <@bittrex-richie> heh
[12:05] omg
[12:05] == David1214 [[email protected]] has quit [Ping timeout: 246 seconds]
[12:06] <@bittrex-richie> i don't know how much clearer i can make it
[12:06] why ppl dump clustercoin with a loss?
[12:06] <@bittrex-richie> the devs must deliver a working wallet, blockchain and block explorer
[12:06] ahaha
[12:06] <@bittrex-richie> if they dont, i'll buy everything back at 10k
Could we please moderate just at least against brainless people?

Bittrex should refund all to investors. No wallet,no block explore,just an ann and whitepaper.

Bittrex clearly says "Escrow being held for 3 days per Bitrex ICO terms", if you are unable to read and understand that, what did you do with the whitepaper?

Why would the dev buy at ICO price and dump if he is entitled to get the whole ICO funds after 3 days?

Thus the dev can attract more attention and more investors to the ICO. He can get more this way.

there is a wallet and it works fine for me
You're dreaming!!! Can not be returned.

The wallet is a copy of normal POS wallet. Not clustercoin's.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Could we please moderate just at least against brainless people?

Bittrex clearly says "Escrow being held for 3 days per Bitrex ICO terms", if you are unable to read and understand that, what did you do with the whitepaper?

Why would the dev buy at ICO price and dump if he is entitled to get the whole ICO funds after 3 days?
Pages:
Jump to: