Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷[ANN]☷BITTREX ICO☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ SOLD OUT! - page 20. (Read 46082 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - except if the success criteria isn't met.

What are the success criteria?

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202653984-Hosting-an-Initial-Coin-Offering  check the terms

this is the first term: Submit to either coinssource.com or cryptoasian.com for verification

After the ICO period ends:

1. Bittrex will verify that the terms of the ICO are met; if it is met, it will start the escrow payment process
2. If the terms are not met, Bittrex will refund all purchasers of the coin

Actually the "Submit to either coinssource.com or cryptoasian.com for verification" is before starting the ICO, but I believe the dev didn't do it, did anyone ask Bittrex for the verification?
Let's ask them. And if the conditions are not met we can just get the refund. If they are met, everyone can decide for themselves what to do next. For now, it would be best to hold the sells and get Bittrex info.

conditions are met since bittrex allowed trading, they wouldn't allow it otherwise
how do you think refund will happen when many ICO investors already sold their CLSTR and withdrawn their BTC?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
For now it would be best if everyone removed their sell orders!

removed their sell orders and stop selling with a loss, guys don't panic again, if the dev desn't deliver the POD within 3 days, bittrex will refund us. Calm down.
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
10 btc to get back to ipo price... sorry ppl but your investors are dumb as nails lol... market can't go up with so much sell pressure... u want to help your investment? REMOVE YOUR SELL ORDERS!!!

which people?
This Orders Made by Dumpers.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This coin is dead. The silence! In fact, this scheme can be extended, but ignore the details. Prolong the time of sale, the opening price diving, develop all didn't control. So, now has been unable to save, dozens of spend a large amount of BTC. Huh
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
For now it would be best if everyone removed their sell orders!
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - except if the success criteria isn't met.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202653984-Hosting-an-Initial-Coin-Offering  check the terms

this is the first term: Submit to either coinssource.com or cryptoasian.com for verification

1. Bittrex will verify that the terms of the ICO are met; if it is met, it will start the escrow payment process

Actually the "Submit to either coinssource.com or cryptoasian.com for verification" is before starting the ICO, but I believe the dev didn't do it, did anyone ask Bittrex for the verification?
Let's ask them. And if the conditions are not met we can just get the refund. If they are met, everyone can decide for themselves what to do next. For now, it would be best to hold the sells and get Bittrex info.

yes, I think neos dev doesn't have the verification too
legendary
Activity: 1120

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

Than it makes no sense at all to dump below ICO Smiley Just hold and wait. If it is a scam you will get your funds back. If it is legit as I expect it to be, the price will rise for sure.

yes, when the dev get coinssource.com or cryptoasian.com verification, the price will go up i am sure, FUD will be gone.
legendary

Than it makes no sense at all to dump below ICO Smiley Just hold and wait. If it is a scam you will get your funds back. If it is legit as I expect it to be, the price will rise for sure.
legendary
SYS, NEOS, CLSTR Smiley Never an ICO for me again. Next time I'll wait for the dumps and buy lower.

I still do think that this will go up soon and stay above ICO price. Don't worry.

Let us wait until 9th Sep ,this is the first checkpoint as planed:

Dummy coin generation for Forking experiments

We will compile “Dummy” coin for the experiments without risk of forking Cluster Coin itself. Dummy coin will not have real value, but will be used only for testing

It is too late actually, the dev team should speed up, or the price will be destroyed, it is unfair to those ICO investors, later investors can get cheap coins, why we bought ICO price(higher price)?
legendary
Activity: 1064
also the #1 thing that has to be met for bittrex to release the btc funds to the dev is that the dev needs to be verified by either @cryptoasian or @coinssource which the dev has not done ... technically they breached the term of agreement and people should be demanding a refund... thats besides the fact that this coin is a scam and I'm sure you can't even check the blocks to see if there was any hidden blocks...

why isn't the dev responding with things that matter that can gain trust ... POST THE LINK so ppl can verify the block chain etc...

if you can't check its a scam and u might as well dump cause it will hit 1 satoshi as soon as ppl realize it was pre mined ... let me remind you that this ipo was actually for 7 million coins and 700btc which the community made him destroy half... he did without hesitation... this is very fishy and someone should go look for hidden blocks when the all the coins were mined...

Escrow being held for 3 days per Bitrex ICO terms. Before hosting ICO, bittrex is checking the code for a possibility of hidden premine.....
So get a life.....
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
Let us wait until 9th Sep ,this is the first checkpoint as planed:

Dummy coin generation for Forking experiments

We will compile “Dummy” coin for the experiments without risk of forking Cluster Coin itself. Dummy coin will not have real value, but will be used only for testing
Activity: 602
10 btc to get back to ipo price... sorry ppl but your investors are dumb as nails lol... market can't go up with so much sell pressure... u want to help your investment? REMOVE YOUR SELL ORDERS!!!

Maybe all these sell orders come from dev!!
Activity: 966
also the #1 thing that has to be met for bittrex to release the btc funds to the dev is that the dev needs to be verified by either @cryptoasian or @coinssource which the dev has not done ... technically they breached the term of agreement and people should be demanding a refund... thats besides the fact that this coin is a scam and I'm sure you can't even check the blocks to see if there was any hidden blocks...

why isn't the dev responding with things that matter that can gain trust ... POST THE LINK so ppl can verify the block chain etc...

if you can't check its a scam and u might as well dump cause it will hit 1 satoshi as soon as ppl realize it was pre mined ... let me remind you that this ipo was actually for 7 million coins and 700btc which the community made him destroy half... he did without hesitation... this is very fishy and someone should go look for hidden blocks when the all the coins were mined...

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
This is the time when you will thank everyone that you are LATE in the PARTEY!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Hashrate is still rising.
3.448 TH/s
Pages:
Jump to: