Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷[ANN]☷BITTREX ICO☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ SOLD OUT! - page 39. (Read 46082 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Over 36.6million coins ,ICO price 10000SAT/per  What made you so special ?Good luck for those who bought that trash!!!
NO ZUO NO DIE

There are only 3.5 million coins.

Incorrect. Total CLSTR coins generated during pow: 36,610,000 CLSTR

Couple of points ..

So far ( with two days remaining for the ICO ) approx 1.5 million CLSTR have been sold
Bittrex will destroy any remaining unsold ICO coins
There is a POW component, but the block reward is tiny ..
only 4320 CLSTR will be possible to mine per day ..
That's a very low and reasonable emission rate for the coin going forward ..

Triff .. 

these 36,610,000 coins may be mined during 20 year period, so its nothing compared to the amount of coins distrubuted through ICO. I wouldn't even take it into consideration. I guess its just to throw miners a bone to keep blockchain moving
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Over 36.6million coins ,ICO price 10000SAT/per  What made you so special ?Good luck for those who bought that trash!!!
NO ZUO NO DIE

Couple of points ..

So far ( with two days remaining for the ICO ) approx 1.5 million CLSTR have been sold
Bittrex will destroy any remaining unsold ICO coins
There is a POW component, but the block reward is tiny ..
only 4320 CLSTR will be possible to mine per day ..
That's a very low and reasonable emission rate for the coin going forward ..

Triff .. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
NO ZUO NO DIE

Activity: 51
Curious about this coin - did dev ever commit to providing any kind of solid proof of developer like http://cryptoasian.com?

Yes I did sent him an e-mail asking to undergo PoD procedure. Not received any reply so far.

According to him, this is untrue.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Curious about this coin - did dev ever commit to providing any kind of solid proof of developer like http://cryptoasian.com?

Yes I did sent him an e-mail asking to undergo PoD procedure. Not received any reply so far.
Activity: 224
NO ZUO NO DIE

Where is the proof of developer(POD), if the dev is avoiding it, this is another scam. Bittrex should hold funds untill this is released, otherwise

What? GTFO and mind your own coin
Unbelievable.. Some shitcoin dev now comes here and FUDs my investment

I personally don't care for POD, it never did any good for a coin. Just makes you trolls to shut up. But you'll probably find another way to FUD

Ahaha dev wants 300btc and refuses to reveal his identity, fuck this is going to turn out bad. I admit I invested in this coin but now im shitting my pants because I diddnt read the entire thread before I brought in. Its just a fancy scam for 300btc. Do POD and we will thunk otherwise. But you wont, because when you get your 300btc you will dissapear, and you wouldnt want people knowing who you are.

Bullshit
You are just a dev of yet another shitcoin. There are tons of scam accusations in your thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729345.1000
Wanna give an answer to these accusations before you FUD other coins?
Where is the proof of developer(POD), if the dev is avoiding it, this is another scam. Bittrex should hold funds untill this is released, otherwise

I personally don't care for POD, it never did any good for a coin. Just makes you trolls to shut up. But you'll probably find another way to FUD

Ahaha dev wants 300btc and refuses to reveal his identity, fuck this is going to turn out bad. I admit I invested in this coin but now im shitting my pants because I diddnt read the entire thread before I brought in. Its just a fancy scam for 300btc. Do POD and we will thunk otherwise. But you wont, because when you get your 300btc you will dissapear, and you wouldnt want people knowing who you are.
Activity: 54
Over 36.6million coins ,ICO price 10000SAT/per  What made you so special ?Good luck for those who bought that trash!!!
NO ZUO NO DIE
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
When ICO ends, trading will be opened I believe. Dev can you confirm this? Also, people who decided not to invest may be crying if they see the price quadruple lol

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fs2qXK8wAvkHTO%2Fgiphy.gif
Activity: 196
when ico end,we still can deal clstr on BITTREX?
Activity: 169
I just noticed 13,001 - 10,000,000 blocks: 30 3 CLSTR
This makes sense. I might invest some.
BTW, have any one checked the source code?
Will the cluster/btc market keep open after ICO?

I think source is always looked at by Bittrex before they will host a coin.
Activity: 169
Just invested. Super excited!!! This is going to be huge!!
Activity: 157
umm.. what's going on POD?

I wonder it.

And ICO 2 days left, current block is 4167?

It takes long time to block 13000...
What´s happen if the 3 million are not sold out before the end of ico?

remaining coins will be destroyed by bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
What´s happen if the 3 million are not sold out before the end of ico?
Activity: 140
Bought my share, seems like wery good coin+ico is on bittrex  Cheesy Cheesy... waiting for the launch  Cool

Bittrex is escrowing ICO, that is why so much acceptance of this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: