Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷[ANN]☷BITTREX ICO☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ SOLD OUT! - page 35. (Read 46082 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Freaking scam ICO coin.  Angry

The thing is that all ICOs on bittrex are scams, pumped by the exchange itself

Was viacoin?

No, all ICOs escrowed by bittrex are pumped by them.

They buy in ICO phase a lot of coins, having the control over the market (ofc using the ICO money), and after that, they pump the coin a little so they can have enough buy orders to dump.

Wrong.  Pump groups who buy huge hashing power pump coins.  Give cluster three days and watch the hash rate for the first 48 h. Then watch the dump.
Activity: 552
You raised a lot of btc without personal details or features.

Why are you holding bitcoin? Do you know satoshi? No....

hahaha
BTC vs CLSTR Grin
This is not Scam , But CLSTR  is Shit Coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Was viacoin?

They buy in ICO phase a lot of coins, having the control over the market (ofc using the ICO money), and after that, they pump the coin a little so they can have enough buy orders to dump.
If that's true they suck at it. Neos.

Ofc they suck, what do you expect, they are mere coders, not experienced traders.
The thing is they have FREE coins at disposal...so, they cannot lose money...doesn't matter if the price goes up or down....

Some of us can throw some at things like this for a long shot and not care if they take a loss. It's a gamble that might pay off. Your just sad I'm not buying whatever stupid coin your in instead.
Activity: 454
THE TIME HAS COME...

Couldn't agree more... I don't like bittrex...
I don't like maple syrup but nobody gives a shit about that either.
maple syrup sells at high price... I think people should be aware of scams... sorry Tongue
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Was viacoin?

Ofc they suck, what do you expect, they are mere coders, not experienced traders.
The thing is they have FREE coins at disposal...so, they cannot lose money...doesn't matter if the price goes up or down....

I don't like maple syrup but nobody gives a shit about that either.
NOT FUD! FACTS!

I can't believe that people are still falling for this, after all ICOS turned out to be just some P&D, making lots of money for that stupid exchange.

Was viacoin?

Activity: 454
THE TIME HAS COME...

NOT FUD! FACTS!

Was viacoin?

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Seriously guys, if you haven't already.. BUY IN!! This is easy money, just how it should be. Throw as much as you can in the basket, and be there on time to reap the reward.

Yes, true, go an make a lot of money for some virgin geeks and for bittrex, who is buying coins for free, with your money, morons..

ICO...lol

If you had two Bitcoins to rub together, your opinion would be much respected.

Yes, some people get burnt in crypto... and ICO's are ESPECIALLY for them... Gains are inevitable, if you know what you're doing... I mean, it's easier to win in crypto than it is to lose.. Unless you're a pathetic excuse of a trader

You speak as a very experienced trader.... LOL
Why don't you come here with your original account....or are you afraid that you are linked to this p&d shit?

Was viacoin?
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Activity: 532
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Don't freaking compare bitcoin with a freaking coin that's not going EVER to touch real-life usage...
Morons...

Grats for becoming a true bagholder

Well he held or is holding 30 BTC worth of XC so my question is if you think all altcoins are useless and we only need Bitcoin why are you in the alternative coins market at all?
The answer is obvious... just to fud other coins that he does not hold. Sad little brat!

What? you invested in this shitcoin too?
Good luck... now GTFO
The biggest bag holders are always the angriest. Don't be mad that others actually have btc to spare to gamble with. I'm sure your bag will be bought by someone eventually,  or you could just learn to cut your losses.

Smiley))) nice try, but NO

Don't freaking compare bitcoin with a freaking coin that's not going EVER to touch real-life usage...
Morons...

Well he held or is holding 30 BTC worth of XC so my question is if you think all altcoins are useless and we only need Bitcoin why are you in the alternative coins market at all?
The answer is obvious... just to fud other coins that he does not hold. Sad little brat!

Good luck... now GTFO
The biggest bag holders are always the angriest. Don't be mad that others actually have btc to spare to gamble with. I'm sure your bag will be bought by someone eventually,  or you could just learn to cut your losses.
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Morons...

Good luck... now GTFO

P.S. I never said we ONLY need Bitcoin, but not some stupid Pump and dump shits. Bring in some real innovation, keep yourself some premine if you have fate in your coin. Don't come and sell your worthless shitcoin which has no value.

And that shitty exchange, buying in tons of those shitcoins with your BTCs, and pumping the shit out of them.

Bittrex its a wormhole too. Hope they get hacked faster...

Activity: 252
This seems like a good P&D coin... let's make some profit  Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Morons...

NOT FUD! FACTS!
Someone just bought clusters of worth 42 BTC  Grin And who cares who is the dev ? Do you guys know who is the dev of Bitcoin, if no why do you still trust in Bitcoin Cheesy

Bittrex bought, with your money, idiots...Who do you think is pumping all the IPOS on their crappy exchange?

Gosh...

Get your heads out of the sand ffs, and stop making a bunch of geeks a lot of money for doing NOTHING at all, just some useless coins that will never be used in real life...
Only greedy pump and dumps.

Yeah, the dev bought in , maybe :/

Not the dev, the dev does not have money YET! The exchange is doing this. They are the true pumpers of all those ICO for shitcoins.
Why do you think they accept to offer their "Escrow" service for all thos crapcoins out there.

Lets get real here...all ICOs on bittrex turned out to be just some shitcoins used for pump and dump...

And greedy idiots are still buying those useless things with ugly name.

ClusterCoin? WTF is that? Imagine this...

1 x Sony Vaio **** ... 10,999 CLSTR .... wtf is this bunch of letter which make your tongue hurt....

Just get smart already people, we have good coins already on the market, lets support those coins

You are all killing the crypto with your stupidity and greed
Pages:
Jump to: