Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLACK DOGECOIN][XBD] PoS! | 2 Exchanges | No IPO | WoW! - page 10. (Read 48543 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Have pm'd him, I have over 2million bdc on his pool, If he thinks he can steal them and ignor us, He's VERY much mistaken.
The pool has not been deleted. There were some issues with the webserver and it has been fixed now. Please, withdraw your coins and stop accusing us for no reason.

Btw, hashrate and new blocks were accounted accordingly only the frontend was down.

Thanks the pool is up and can confirm all the coins are there. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
pool.mn down?Huh  They removed it from their list without saying anything. bastards stole 100k from me by the looks of it.

Yeah I think they were stealing coins or screwing with distribution, I had found 32 blocks 3 mill worth of coins but had only received 1.2 mill through distribution. Things didn't add up.
When you find a block you share it with other miners who are also mining, so it could happen that you find more blocks than what you are rewarded for. If you don't like that this can happen, then maybe pool mining is not the best option for you and you should consider solomining.
Activity: 364
Have pm'd him, I have over 2million bdc on his pool, If he thinks he can steal them and ignor us, He's VERY much mistaken.
The pool has not been deleted. There were some issues with the webserver and it has been fixed now. Please, withdraw your coins and stop accusing us for no reason.

Btw, hashrate and new blocks were accounted accordingly only the frontend was down.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Activity: 57
http://bdc.pool.mn/ is ready for pre-registrations!
Mining will be available when BLACK DOGECOIN  launches!
Feel free to register and configure your miners before the coin launch

http://bdc.pool.mn offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

I just noticed the irony of his profile name.
What happened to the pool http://bdc.pool.mn/ why it does not work?

I have no idea, and they don't say anywhere why they might have removed it, but it is no longer on their list of mineable coins (I wonder how many of those workers haven't realized this when it happened like I did by chance)

I've made a thread in the support forums for pool.mn , feel free to add to it if you've also lost coins. http://pool.mn/index.php?topic=344.msg773#msg773
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
You should contact some more Exchanges like polo or bittrex in future.
copper member
Activity: 45
What happened to the pool http://bdc.pool.mn/ why it does not work?
pool.mn down?Huh  They removed it from their list without saying anything. bastards stole 100k from me by the looks of it.

Yeah I think they were stealing coins or screwing with distribution, I had found 32 blocks 3 mill worth of coins but had only received 1.2 mill through distribution. Things didn't add up.

they are a reputable pool, it will be back

I'm having more and more trouble with Pool.mn across different coins. I'm staying away from them.

They are far from a reputable pool, yet they still get massive hash on coin launches, the asians love them.

After asking around for a bit, it seems like they regularly rip everyone off, because they can get away with it, and nobody tries to stop them. After asking around, anyone who answered my question said they themselves or someone they knew was robbed by pool.mn ; If only I knew what to do about this...

Coin devs should distance themselves from these people and remove the link to their pool from the front page.

Funny thing is I used to mine doge here too, but for a very short time, I got 2x as much everywhere else. I assumed it was from pool size or something, that was the reason people always gave me, not something I'll trust again even if it is true.
I guess it's so easy to take advantage of people some folks just can't help themselves.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
no run  wallet  Sad
[

Well mine looks like this

[

never had issues connecting
how to run Huh

I have Blackcoindoge.conf that has only these

addnode=176.111.109.87:9171
addnode=192.241.247.229:56000
addnode=69.204.44.204:54127
addnode=207.172.224.81:59329

nothing special, it works from start
blackcoindoge file text

have you tried toi add the nodes
no run  wallet  Sad
[

[

how to run Huh

I have Blackcoindoge.conf that has only these

addnode=176.111.109.87:9171
addnode=192.241.247.229:56000
addnode=69.204.44.204:54127
addnode=207.172.224.81:59329

nothing special, it works from start
no run  wallet  Sad

legendary
Activity: 999

I'm having more and more trouble with Pool.mn across different coins. I'm staying away from them.

They are far from a reputable pool, yet they still get massive hash on coin launches, the asians love them.
fix wallet dev  and  add  c-cex

There is no problem with wallet, or have  i missed domething
Activity: 348
Do you have problems? Do you need a help?
Activity: 525
Ummm what happened to pool.mn? Done one with our coins?
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

I prefer dedicated or supernova,  both operators are very active.

Im sure pool.mn will be back
Activity: 616

legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

Activity: 146

Pages:
Jump to: