Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLACK DOGECOIN][XBD] PoS! | 2 Exchanges | No IPO | WoW! - page 7. (Read 48543 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Crypto Angel
it got added to c-cex  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I've never seen coins listed first on MINTPAL.
Usually the first major market for new coins are BITTREX or C-CEX.

Mintpal voting is pretty much pointless, Mintpal said they're gonna shutdown the voting system very soon, The chances of us getting on there by then are slim to none.

A better way is to try to get on to Bittrex, Get in thier IRC channel and tell them about LOCK, Tweet them, Email them, Annoy the shit out of them and they will add it lol Smiley
Activity: 560
Crypto Collector
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Anyone wants to bet agains me in tonights game with BlackDoge coins, i offer the quotes from william hill
What do you think IceColdTommy who will win? Roll Eyes

I cheer Germany, but i think argentina will win, judges are doing some pretty obvious mistakes for the teams they favor, and in brazil its hard to say that european team will lift the trophy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Anyone wants to bet agains me in tonights game with BlackDoge coins, i offer the quotes from william hill
What do you think IceColdTommy who will win? Roll Eyes
What the quotes are saying?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
Crypto Collector
1 doge = 1 doge will finally mean something

Ahahahah  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Dont be bad with animals  Grin Grin Grin
... this is more like a bet than everything else. It could worth something just for fun...!
whitedoge will show up too!
Activity: 348
Merit: 250

This is standart Spam & Scam protection for new users - withdrawals are frozen for 3 days after registration.

Madness, I can't see how your exchange will grow with this implemented, Just enable 2FA for withdrawals??

2FA enabled.
This is standard. After 3 days you will be auto-unfrozen for withdrawals.
But you can make it early - via support.
Say hello to Dr. Doge Black...   Cheesy

http://i.imgur.com/x8M3lqb.jpg
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Madness, I can't see how your exchange will grow with this implemented, Just enable 2FA for withdrawals??

me too think you are such as.
Pages:
Jump to: