Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLAKE-256] DIRAC (XDQ) - Advanced Finance - page 13. (Read 75288 times)

legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners
"This user is currently ignored." Amazing feature!  Cool

Indeed my friend
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Let's agree to let nature run its course.  

Fair enough.  I'm out.  Though if Bryce comes back with more lies (like $10 million market cap) I may have to call him out.

Did you pick your nickname because you enjoy getting everything handed to you on a silver platter? Or do you just like drawing different mall routes with crayons for your citizens to act out when tourists visit?
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
"This user is currently ignored." Amazing feature!  Cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Let's agree to let nature run its course.  

Fair enough.  I'm out.  Though if Bryce comes back with more lies (like $10 million market cap) I may have to call him out.
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
Also, KimJongUn is obsessed with you for some reason.

I came to this thread because I thought the coin was interesting.

I politely posted a simple question.  Bryce ignored it.  Posted it politely again.  Bryce comes back with an incredibly rude response, implying that everyone in the crypto world hangs on his every word, and if  you are not up to date on his latest pontifications, it's your fault.

Well, OK, maybe I'm missing something.

Maybe this guy is some crypto guru that I should know about.

So I started researching.  Turns out he is just a wacko scammer who knows next to nothing about crypto.  He claims to be an engineer.  Total lie. In fact, pretty much everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.  For example, Dirac has a market cap of $10 million.  LOL.  Much closer to $10 thousand.

Now the funny thing is that if Bryce had just answered my question instead of being a self-important pompous ass, I would have moved along and he would have had a nice thread filled with his wack job followers kissing his ass.  Instead, his thread and his coin have turned into a total joke.

Don't poke a hornet's nest if you don't want to get stung.

Some of your points are agreeable, which ive stated before in this thread, but you're really overdoing it now. This thread is now continuously being bumped by you and its just the same old posts over and over again. You've made your point, now give it a rest.

This coin will live or die by its merits and dev involvement from here on out. Let's agree to let nature run its course.  
Also, KimJongUn is obsessed with you for some reason.

I came to this thread because I thought the coin was interesting.

I politely posted a simple question.  Bryce ignored it.  Posted it politely again.  Bryce comes back with an incredibly rude response, implying that everyone in the crypto world hangs on his every word, and if  you are not up to date on his latest pontifications, it's your fault.

Well, OK, maybe I'm missing something.

Maybe this guy is some crypto guru that I should know about.

So I started researching.  Turns out he is just a wacko scammer who knows next to nothing about crypto.  He claims to be an engineer.  Total lie. In fact, pretty much everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.  For example, Dirac has a market cap of $10 million.  LOL.  Much closer to $10 thousand.

Now the funny thing is that if Bryce had just answered my question instead of being a self-important pompous ass, I would have moved along and he would have had a nice thread filled with his wack job followers kissing his ass.  Instead, his thread and his coin have turned into a total joke.

Don't poke a hornet's nest if you don't want to get stung.
@Coinweaver

Can you answer my question?

Just think about it for a second.  What is he going to do about it?

Don't worry, though.  I'm sure the BTC/XDQ markets will be delisted soon due to lack of volume.  There are barely any trades now and it's only been listed for 2 days.  Total bid volume for ALL BTC bids for Dirac is about .004 or around $2.  High rollers, man.  "Advanced Finance" indeed.
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
@Coinweaver

Can you answer my question?

Why is XDQ trading in BTC?

I thought it was only supposed to be in NAUT?

Also, KimJongUn is obsessed with you for some reason. I think its actually yourself bumping your own thread.

My fans are very, very loyal.

Yeah, then why aren't they buying your coin?

Sure, they are happy to come rant about Sandy Hook being a hoax.  But it seems that even those nuts aren't stupid enough to put real money into Dirac.  Or perhaps your entire fan base only has a couple of thousand dollars among them.

Turns out Bryce actually can't control the markets.  Nor can he "fix" the price of his coin.  Who would have guessed?

This "free market" stuff is very hard to understand, apparently.

█ ★Dirac (XQD) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Dirac

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley

Nice.  Shows the REAL Dirac market cap:  $18,734 at the moment.

Wow, from $10 million down to $18 thousand in 1 day.  A drop of -99.998% in 1 freakin' day!  That's gotta be some kind of shitbomb record

As I predicted, it'll be down in the the sub-$10K garbage bin with Bryce's other coins within days.
Activity: 225
Please don't let the trolls get in to your head. Instead tell us about your future plans for this coin and what makes it special.
Many ppl still follow the thread instead of twitter to get meaningful info and updates but all we see is the op feeding the trolls himself.Bryce we expect much better from you .Many of us have learned to filter the trolls here so please for our sake take this thread seriously and show us some love. Grin

I am quite excited for this coin and for the whole blake ecosystem in general.The current prices are ridiculously low mainly because of all the FUD and people not understanding its value and future potential.
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
I wonder why all the BLAKE coins difficulty is over the roof while the price keeps going down. Something doesn't work here. Bryce, your fans must be real fanatics who have crystal ball and can see in very far future where Dirac will be in Top10 altcoin list. I keep mining too for the moment but I'm not sure how long I will keep patient wasting electricity. I have been mining so many coins which lost on their value that now I believe picking the right coin for mining is just lottery. Even with merged mining the total mined value of all 4 coins together is like shit. But I hope you have some real plans to bring value into those coins so I'm still patient.
Activity: 85
Coffee is for closers
I've been arrested a few times, too.

That's in the PetroDollar thread.

Most in the alt theater don't have their asses hanging out as much as you do, Bryce.  You have a bunch of respect from me, just for that simple fact.

Fuck them, and keep on creating.  Your ideas are always intriguing, if not great.
Activity: 176
I've been arrested a few times, too.

That's in the PetroDollar thread.

Activity: 176
Walking away from a property that's underwater and falling apart is good business.

Check out that ever diminishing property value.  Good thing coins don't work that way when you publish your investment in the OP.

Hahahahahha

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

Activity: 168

█ ★Dirac (XQD) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Dirac

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
this coin has crappy price now ;(
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
2/10

I did not type this dumbass. It is put out by wherever this county is.

tmcsales.info/files/8-28-12.doc

Pages:
Jump to: