Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLAKE-256] DIRAC (XDQ) - Advanced Finance - page 10. (Read 75288 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
You guys been mining dirac?
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Wait for the buyback for some news/action. Around the end of August I believe.
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
thats great... seriously, i mean where is weiner?  Grin

He's been busy working with D. Seaman.
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
thats great... seriously, i mean where is weiner?  Grin
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
so what is going with Dirac?

Activity: 411
Activity: 2
http://la1.blakecoin.com/

Can't seem to retrieve my password.
Activity: 4
Proof of existence of 25k NAUT for Dirac Buyback
Address:
NasWubPMuMaExrP94u6F2jFoeKM154r9up
NAUT Wallet for Dirac Buyback
Signature:
HwDgmyDNCRvZdio2iD+Euj+rl/6XMkwilGZJGlMzipAzfDVM03dNoJwjHvBBYPTsCS5xy8uf9KBhkzg7Xs13RPs=

Am I looking at the right Nautilus Buyback Wallet Address? I thought it was to have a balance of 25,000? (I only see 2,022)

http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com/address/NasWubPMuMaExrP94u6F2jFoeKM154r9up

Am I missing something?

As of the date and time of this post, this information is correct. NOTE - The main block explorer from http://www.nautiluscoin.com/ is not operational at the moment, but according to my wallet the page referenced matches the current block. A clear explanation from the dev would be welcome at this point.

Where is the 25,000 NAUTs for the buy back? Address only shows 2,022. 
Activity: 40
Look, if you don't like it, don't mine it, or if you are mining it because it's merged then think of it as a bonus. Anyone who is selling dirac now is insane.
BLAKE is dying it seems. only bad coins without good exchanges or people interested

nope its barely even started the MMO games are due and that was the main reason for creating Blakecoin in the first place unlike most other coins it has a purpose beyond Crypto world and BS market cap values!

Also more coins due to be added to the merged pools soon just been busy with work and not had time to finish the testing of front end extension

Long term support is key to good coins imho there is no rush in creating something better it takes time and Blake is going to be about for years this is a fact!

a coin that is all hype/spin/market manipulation in first few months then dead is a bad coin  Roll Eyes

Exchanges and Market cap value as the sole focus of development is just a bad idea imho, solid network hashrate and good pools are the key foundation to longevity as it is what keeps the network and transactions working and safe

BLC is a great coin, period. I'm not quite sold on the rest of the coins in the current Blake ecosystem, but for what they lack in mass appeal, they make up for it in network stability and community. I've seen your posts in the majority of new Blake coin threads and you're always helpful to the community, no matter how trivial the question, thats huge.

Sorry things haven't worked out for Dirac, but im pretty certain that this coin would be dead / dying if it weren't for the help of the Blake256 merge network keeping it alive. I've asked too many questions with this coin, and I never got any real answers from Bryce here in this thread or on twitter. This thread has been a disaster from early on, ive been patient with his other coins but there are too many red flags to continue my support here or elsewhere for his projects.

BlueDragon747, I have a lot of faith in the Blake ecosystem, and I hope that ill be mining another Blake coin sooner rather than later. Thanks for being a tremendous asset to the community. For everyone else, good luck with Dirac!

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
What actions are you talking about?
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
BLAKE is dying it seems. only bad coins without good exchanges or people interested

nope its barely even started the MMO games are due and that was the main reason for creating Blakecoin in the first place unlike most other coins it has a purpose beyond Crypto world and BS market cap values!

Also more coins due to be added to the merged pools soon just been busy with work and not had time to finish the testing of front end extension

Long term support is key to good coins imho there is no rush in creating something better it takes time and Blake is going to be about for years this is a fact!

a coin that is all hype/spin/market manipulation in first few months then dead is a bad coin  Roll Eyes

Exchanges and Market cap value as the sole focus of development is just a bad idea imho, solid network hashrate and good pools are the key foundation to longevity as it is what keeps the network and transactions working and safe
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
BluDragon like continues to support the coin. Spoke yesterday at the Atomic

I will continue to keep Dirac on the merged Pools but I dont support Bryce or his actions and I can no longer work with him on any projects
BluDragon like continues to support the coin. Spoke yesterday at the Atomic
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Am I looking at the right Nautilus Buyback Wallet Address? I thought it was to have a balance of 25,000? (I only see 2,022)

Am I missing something?

Missing something?  I don't know.  Did you catch the fact that Bryce is a brazen scammer.  He is constantly spewing lies.  He claims to be an engineer.  He's not.  He claimed Dirac had a market cap of $10 million.  Much closer to $10 thousand.

And now he's been caught yet again in yet another lie.  Shocking.  Just shocking.

I do have to hand it to Bryce on one count, though.  He's got some balls.  People run scams like this every day, but they all do it anonymously.  Bryce is the only one bold (stupid) enough to publicly attach his name to his lies and scams.
Proof of existence of 25k NAUT for Dirac Buyback
Address:
NasWubPMuMaExrP94u6F2jFoeKM154r9up
NAUT Wallet for Dirac Buyback
Signature:
HwDgmyDNCRvZdio2iD+Euj+rl/6XMkwilGZJGlMzipAzfDVM03dNoJwjHvBBYPTsCS5xy8uf9KBhkzg7Xs13RPs=

Am I missing something?

As of the date and time of this post, this information is correct. NOTE - The main block explorer from http://www.nautiluscoin.com/ is not operational at the moment, but according to my wallet the page referenced matches the current block. A clear explanation from the dev would be welcome at this point.
Activity: 4

Am I missing something?
What a panic? what reasons?
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Dirac market cap currently $16,126.

Fast approaching $10K, just as I predicted at the time when Bryce was claiming a market cap of $10 million!

For those who threw your money away "invested" in this coin, don't you just love how active Bryce has been?  Really stood behind this one, didn't he?  Yeah, he pretty much completely abandoned this coin the very first week.

Hilarious!  Good one, Bryce!  You really roped in some suckers this time!  Here's hoping your next scam is even bigger and stupider!

Completely disagree with you.  This coin has a plan for the first 100 days of its life, has a strong network and has no issues.  Why does the developer need to do anything until then.  This is the distribution phase don't you get that.  Once the reward reduces I would expect to hear something.
Pages:
Jump to: