Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLAKE-256] DIRAC (XDQ) - Advanced Finance - page 5. (Read 75288 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
There is a merge pool running with XDQ. Details will be released soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Are there any working nodes?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
R.I.P. Dirac Sad

... just a shame it isn't r.i.p. Bryce.

Mining has now stopped on blakemergepools, get yer coins out by 7th or they'll be lost

- not that it'll make much difference as they're worth SFA now anyway.
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
From the 30/11/2014 Dirac XDQ will no longer be mined on the Blakecoin.com merged pools

that may mean death of XDQ
Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!
Wow. Bryce needs to read, how to win friends and influence people. Alienating people when you're trying to build a network around your coin is not a good thing.

Enjoy listening to him on David Seaman podcast but that convo does not paint a nice picture; although I know there's always two sides to a story.

Especially alienating a big wig like Brian Kelly. That epic fail won't be soon forgotten.
Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!
Wow. Bryce needs to read, how to win friends and influence people. Alienating people when you're trying to build a network around your coin is not a good thing.

Enjoy listening to him on David Seaman podcast but that convo does not paint a nice picture; although I know there's always two sides to a story.
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
From the 30/11/2014 Dirac XDQ will no longer be mined on the Blakecoin.com merged pools
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
Exactly , we will never work with Bryce again, not for all the tea in china or all the btc in satoshi's hoarde.

ive seen those e mails with full headers and more detail.

i don't care how many fake forum accounts or fake twitter accounts come out to be his friend or pretend to be his enemy, Bryce is a waste of time , I will never ever acknowledge him or anything he is involved with again.

And no matter how many of you people running multiple accounts come out of the woodwork is no difference to me (or to Bluedragon obviously)

There is no apology that will make up for what went on. 
When I blacklist someone , I blacklist them for life.
In fact if I was in charge of this project I would have pulled the plug on xdq a long time ago
leaving it out of the protection of the merge pools so consider that.
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
I am still not happy with the xdq code its got bugs and issues and Bryce cant be bothered to updated the code with even the simplest update *checkpoints

I will never work with Bryce again after the way he treated me he can apologize all he likes it does not change that he is a bully to work with and for an open source project there is nothing that will entice me to work with people like that including fake apologies, BTC or Fiat currency its not going to happen ever he burned his bridges with me and the other blake eco devs!

Bryce Weiner
26 May

to me
You're creating a de facto closed source ecosystem.

Nice job.  You're everything crypto was created to fight against.

Bryce Weiner
26 May

to me
I'll go and do it myself.  If I can't do it I'll pay someone to do it.

If I sound disappointed it is because I am.

BlueDragon747
26 May

to Bryce
I am not doing it for you

Bryce Weiner
26 May

to me
You're not doing it for anyone but yourself.

I'll take all the attention away from your ecosystem.  

It's that simple.

BlueDragon747
26 May

to Bryce
you are welcome to do as you wish

Bryce Weiner
26 May

to me
As are we all.

Good luck.

Bryce Weiner
26 May

to me
I've never allowed anyone to hold my coins hostage.

I'll be hard forking off of BLC as soon as possible.

You can remove Dirac if you wish, but then I'll tell the world it's because you want total control over a closed source system and refuse to allow coin devs to setup their own pools.

I wanted you to know what's coming because I felt I owed you at least that much.

I am sorry we could not work together, but I will not work with wannabe tyrants.

Sincerely,

all my code is on Github as it always was and others have setup pools both public and private and I have helped them but thats not same as doing it for them  Roll Eyes

Bryce Weiner
26 May

to me
Sorry if I made a mistake about the code not being open source.

Shocked

Bryce Weiner
26 May

to me
I'm trying to make money so we can all profit

I am simply disappointed and quite frankly if you don't wish to work with us anymore that's just fine.

I have a reputation to uphold for ethical behavior.

"us" is that meaning Blocktech because this at the time was from his Blocktech email Oops guess there is no "us" now  Tongue

Bryce Weiner
12 Jun

to me
Hahahaha... Get the fuck over yourself.  

I did you a courtesy.  If you want me to just say your networks are fucked up on Twitter I can do that.

THEN I'll setup my pools.  Tee hee hee.

I don't need to spend money wasting resources when I can waste yours... that is... until your network fucks up like it has.

Bryce Weiner
12 Jun

to me
See how that works?

getting me to do all the work on xdq and trying to force me to setup a merge pool for Bryce because he can't and won't do it himself is certainly not a courtesy imho

Bryce has a screwed up way of thinking about ethics go work with him yourself and dont take my word on it!

atm I am stuck with running the nodes for xdq and maintaining it on the merged pools and it sucks  Cry
Is there any way to send XDQ?
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
The two posts above are lies and they both know it. Bryce plainly stated he was apologising for the way in which he would address people when communicating with them. He affirmed his ethics were not in question and that he would still invite an audit from the SEC.

You both worded your replies in an attempt to hide this and deceive the uninformed readers.
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
Your dev admitting he is an untrustworthy hack. This coin is done. Kiss it goodbye.

https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/529409674337353728

#DreamAgain

I called it from the onset. If BlueDragon747 dropped Dirac from the merged pools it would cease to exist at this very second, I cant find any reason to see why he wouldn't. This coin, amongst many others of Bryce's are basically DOA at this point...

* Petrodollar
* Gamerholic Coin
* Razor
* POP

NAUT was also left out in the cold because of broken promises. Some of the following coins are still listed at Blocktech, but I cant see any meaningful reason to support them further, or keep them alive at this point. I will say that Blocktech has many unique, ambitious projects in their pipeline, but it has yet to be seen if any of them will ever reach fruition. The ride was fun while it lasted, but it's time to move on.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Your dev admitting he is an untrustworthy hack. This coin is done. Kiss it goodbye.

https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/529409674337353728
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
another game on depreciation. Look how much it would cost a week) Thanks already bought 1000 coins.
No blocksource available?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hello..... anyone?...... Bryce?.......

Can a brotha get a wallet.
Activity: 666
What is Dirac?
A Revolution In Cryptocurrency and Finance
yea lol
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Is there a working mac wallet? The one listed is a bad link.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Holding devs hostage, threatening to use social media to ruin coins?

Huh
Are you talking about Bryce's emails back & forth with Blakecoin dev BlueDragon747?

...I was gonna say "if so, people are welcome to look at the pastebin and judge for themselves," but apparently the pastebin has expired or it was deleted.

Actually I'm comparing Bryce Weiner to Iconic Expert, since both engage in these tactics.
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
hmm i think ive missed the drama. whats goin on here? i see XDQ price dropped alot ;x
Pages:
Jump to: